Carrie Hope Fletcher #30 Crabbie and Goyle thank you for your feedback

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Joel in that MJ ad, he really is a good dancer!

Girl in bikini top on insta- you look great and your post is absolutely not even slightly comparable to posting a video of snogging . The best part is the og bleachmyeyes comment has so many likes on it šŸ˜­ how embarrassing for them
Wait am I understanding this right... Someone commented that 'somethings should be kept private' in regards to the snogging (which completely agree with btw), then a Hopeful retorted back to the commenter like you wearing a bikini on IG (or something) and Crabbie then liked it?!?!

Please tell me I've misunderstood this as I'm really struggling to understand why she thought it was ok to like a comment that body shamed someone after they've been preaching about body positivity all week in their bikinis and Speedos. This actually makes me so mad if this is true and I'm actually disgusted that she did this.

Reactions: 29
Carrie blocked me from her storys. All I did was liking the comment from the girl with the Bikini. I dont even follow her or Joel šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wait am I understanding this right... Someone commented that 'somethings should be kept private' in regards to the snogging (which completely agree with btw), then a Hopeful retorted back to the commenter like you wearing a bikini on IG (or something) and Crabbie then liked it?!?!

Please tell me I've misunderstood this as I'm really struggling to understand why she thought it was ok to like a comment that body shamed someone after they've been preaching about body positivity all week in their bikinis and Speedos. This actually makes me so mad if this is true and I'm actually disgusted that she did this.
For me it is even worst since the comment was:
ā€žSome things should definitely remain a privet affair šŸ¤¢ #bleachmyeyesā€
But that was comment about his behavior and a minion went for ā€žimagine if he commented like that your picture in a braā€. They both like that comment and Joel replied with ā€žamenā€.

Edit: I hate how passive - agressive she is

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Another q&a, aka ā€žweekly questions to herself on things Carrie would like to comment onā€œ :D

Reactions: 14
For me it is even worst since the comment was:
ā€žSome things should definitely remain a privet affair šŸ¤¢ #bleachmyeyesā€
But that was comment about his behavior and a minion went for ā€žimagine if he commented like that your picture in a braā€. They both like that comment and Joel replied with ā€žamenā€.
I actually cannot believe they thought that was an appropriate comment to like. How can they not see the undertones of body shaming in that comment. I've always felt that Carrie's whole body positivity stance was just a way to make herself feel good about herself and that she didn't actually believe in it. It just proves how self absorbed they are, that 'body positivity' is reserved only for them and their fans and that body shaming is appropriate when they've been 'attacked' (when let's be honest it was just an opinion). I honestly can't believe she liked that comment, I'm so sorry to the original poster as you should never be made to feel ashamed of your body. Your body should never have been raised and the fact Crabbe and Goyle engaged with it is disgusting. Why has he left the comment up??? I thought he was deleting and moving on.

I also can't believe how much Joe(l) has impacted Carrie. Like she was annoying and problematic before Goyle but now she's insufferable. It makes you wonder if it is Joel rubbing off on her or if this is who she's always been and now she feels like she can show her whole real self.

Reactions: 15

Not only did they like it, Joel responded agreeing with the Hopeful!!
Iā€™ve been away for the weekend and the catch up Iā€™ve had to do, wow šŸ˜‚ but completely agree with everyone saying heā€™d propose at a wedding, 100% those vibes from him. And Iā€™m definitely starting to see what everyone else sees saying Carrie isnā€™t as into him, Iā€™d be mortified if he was my boyfriend. Itā€™s all SO cringe.

I actually cannot believe they thought that was an appropriate comment to like. How can they not see the undertones of body shaming in that comment. I've always felt that Carrie's whole body positivity stance was just a way to make herself feel good about herself and that she didn't actually believe in it. It just proves how self absorbed they are, that 'body positivity' is reserved only for them and their fans and that body shaming is appropriate when they've been 'attacked' (when let's be honest it was just an opinion). I honestly can't believe she liked that comment, I'm so sorry to the original poster as you should never be made to feel ashamed of your body. Your body should never have been raised and the fact Crabbe and Goyle engaged with it is disgusting. Why has he left the comment up??? I thought he was deleting and moving on.

I also can't believe how much Joe(l) has impacted Carrie. Like she was annoying and problematic before Goyle but now she's insufferable. It makes you wonder if it is Joel rubbing off on her or if this is who she's always been and now she feels like she can show her whole real self.
I mean she literally posted herself naked but this girl canā€™t post a bikini pic?! Alright then loveā€¦ not like youā€™ve both just been on holiday posting swimwear pics daily āœŒšŸ¼

Reactions: 16

Itā€™s the fact she posted a photo with her whole crack out, (absolutely no problem with this, you do you) and then feels the need to subtly shame someone for posting in their bikiniā€¦ itā€™s really baffling to me?? Can only Carrie post in her bikini?? is the she the only woman ever thatā€™s allowed to love her body?? Sheā€™s absolutely bizarre!

(I do stand by the fact Carrie hates other women, all women to her are competition, and I will die on this hill)

I refuse to believe she sent herself that question, but I'm sure she agrees with whoever sent it šŸ˜‚.
what a weird question, you still have to interview for literally all jobs even if youā€™ve done that job for 30+ yearsšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Carrie isnā€™t some special snowflake who gets any job she stomps her doc martens at???

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Out of curiosity I looked at the woman's account to see the bra pic in question and a Carrie fan had actually commented on it with #bleachmyeyes. How pathetic to actually go and leave mean comments on a random persons account just because they dared to say something slightly negative about your fave

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I didn't think it was possible for me to lose more respect for Carrie, but after standing by and actually being supportive of one of her fans bodyshaming someone... well, she can truly go duck herself. The only kind of body positivity or feminism she gets behind is the kind that benefits her - and only her. Completely performative and completely empty - just like her acting.

Reactions: 47
Itā€™s also the fact that the fan never even mentioned Crabbie and Goyleā€™s appearances in their original comment, it was the eating face they thought wasnā€™t that appropriate. So the Crabbie stan bringing the fanā€™s body and bikini into it was just for the purpose of body shaming from the stan.

Reactions: 20
Haha snap šŸ˜‚ she did the same to me for liking a comment aswell what a snowflake šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The amount of time she must spend checking and refreshing posts and comments to block people is crazy. You can picture her patting herself on the back calling it "boundaries" and "self care" šŸ™„ if it's taking up this much of her time and headspace she really needs to change her approach

Reactions: 27
I didn't think it was possible for me to lose more respect for Carrie, but after standing by and actually being supportive of one of her fans bodyshaming someone... well, she can truly go duck herself. The only kind of body positivity or feminism she gets behind is the kind that benefits her - and only her. Completely performative and completely empty - just like her acting.
yes too this. Couldnā€™t agree more.šŸ™Œ

Reactions: 4
The amount of time she must spend checking and refreshing posts and comments to block people is crazy. You can picture her patting herself on the back calling it "boundaries" and "self care" šŸ™„ if it's taking up this much of her time and headspace she really needs to change her approach
I reckon she needs to detox from social media I mean blocking someone for liking a comment isnā€™t normal or anything involved with ā€˜self careā€™

Reactions: 26
Out of curiosity I looked at the woman's account to see the bra pic in question and a Carrie fan had actually commented on it with #bleachmyeyes. How pathetic to actually go and leave mean comments on a random persons account just because they dared to say something slightly negative about your fave
as someone who had a public disagreement with Carrieā€¦ (about 2 threads ago i think) I was bombarded with comments and dms, sending me my own pictures calling me ugly, saying they hoped my puppy died, that i deserved my miscarriage, my SA, that i should kill myself ā€¦ I was incredibly scared of being doxed

i bought this to carries attention in our dms (that had been incredibly long and lengthy before this) saying she needs to take responsibility for her fans actions (aka, post something that bullying was wrong)ā€¦. that was when i was blockedā€¦. so she obviously stands by her fans bullying others (mostly ex fans) who dare speak their opinion

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
The audition question was a bit of a silly one really, even Hollywood actors still audition and attend screen tests.
Carrie isn't some West End superstar who can get any role she wants

Reactions: 16
Hold on - she's said that she absolutely loved frozen last year and put a hugely positive review on there - wasn't Oliver in this?? and she hasn't even put a star for Hamilton this year! Just tell everyone you're still in love with Oliver!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.