Carrie Hope Fletcher #30 Crabbie and Goyle thank you for your feedback

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unpopular opinion but Carrie randomly showing interest in F1 or the women's Euros is a non issue and people on here accusing her of jumping on a bandwagon are just as annoying as men who incessantly question women who like sports and try to gatekeep it from them if they don't show a certain level of dedication/knowledge🤷 like who cares if she got into F1 for a bit and then lost interest, she's allowed to enjoy things😅
I think people commentating on it is less about her enjoying a sport and more about her obsessing over something, it becoming part of her personality and then never mentioning it again. She’s done it with so many different things (not all sport related) and the more she does it the less genuine her excitement for something new feels.

Her obsession just hits you like a sledgehammer and then you get whiplash when she never mentions it again or moves onto something else that is suddenly popular.

Reactions: 12
Re: Joel in that MJ ad, he really is a good dancer!

Girl in bikini top on insta- you look great and your post is absolutely not even slightly comparable to posting a video of snogging . The best part is the og bleachmyeyes comment has so many likes on it 😭 how embarrassing for them
Agreed! Joel should do some good and teach Carrie how to dance, then encourage her to take acting classes and to keep taking singing lessons. He won't, of course. But it would be good if he did.

Reactions: 5
I think someone said something similar in another thread but it is so telling that we absolutely tore through the last thread with mainly discussion of Goyle. I don't think she's ever had a partner everyone dislikes this much. She needs to wise up and get out

Reactions: 18
When it comes to MT I've always assumed that actors keep taking classes or specific course work either to maintain or to improve the skills they have. I don't think I've ever heard Crabbie mention taking classes... Comparisons are detestable but if I'm not mistaken Celinde keeps taking voice classes despite having such an amazing voice and being so talented for singing and acting. To me this is like someone who's been working with software, engineering, etc. since de 1980s and is refusing to update their knowledge to the 2020s, if that makes any sense.

Why do performers in the UK add driving as a skill? Like to express they're willing to drive to a shoot? Genuinely asking.
I think it means more for like TV and film… like if they need a tit of them driving or something then they can do it… which is a bit irrelevant as usually they’d close a road so they could just get anyone to do it and shoot it so it looks like it’s the character

unpopular opinion but Carrie randomly showing interest in F1 or the women's Euros is a non issue and people on here accusing her of jumping on a bandwagon are just as annoying as men who incessantly question women who like sports and try to gatekeep it from them if they don't show a certain level of dedication/knowledge🤷 like who cares if she got into F1 for a bit and then lost interest, she's allowed to enjoy things😅
It’s more that she does it in the hope of getting freebies than that she’s a fair weather fan of things

Reactions: 1
Why do performers in the UK add driving as a skill? Like to express they're willing to drive to a shoot? Genuinely asking.
I have heard of actors adding it to their CV for roles in TV & Film, also horse-riding and swimming, which makes sense as some roles require that experience. But that is for TV & Film, not sure why a theatre person would necessarily need to add that in?

Reactions: 4
I have heard of actors adding it to their CV for roles in TV & Film, also horse-riding and swimming, which makes sense as some roles require that experience. But that is for TV & Film, not sure why a theatre person would necessarily need to add that in?
My guess is she includes it for the option of roles that may. Red her to drive. But also shows a skill she’s learned and effort put in to pass her test.
nodoubt If someone says she doesn’t she drive she will go down the route of saying how it’s better for the environment not to cause she rarelyneeds to drive.

Reactions: 2
Another classic Carrie Q&A is up on the IG story, let’s see what she asks herself this time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why can't she actually answer the questions instead of showing off? <rhetorical question - it's cuz she's carrie>

The answer to "best show you've seen" being another opportunity to remind us tattlers that she's a theatre attendee now is just such bullshit tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jumping back to Carrie’s Spotlight profile:

As someone who trained in MT at drama school and was taught quite intensely on how to sell yourself on Spotlight - her profile is terrible. There’s hardly anything there and her headshots are outdated. The fact that she has almost no skills listed just shows that she’s hoping to cash in on her name alone, not her talent.

Guys I can’t see her stories? I literally didn’t even say anything to her😂 like has she blocked me from her stories? For saying nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trying to understand what she intended by posting this:
15FE3D54-E314-48CB-B5DF-7F43D7A0345D.png

Firstly, not only does it scream ‘look how rich and privileged and fortunate I am’ (I’m lucky to see one West End show every other year!) but the whole ‘these are my favourites’ is a really odd look. I know it’s not as savage as that, but on the surface it’s kind of like she’s shitting on Joel and Gi (Hamilton and 2:22), shitting on her past roles (Heathers, Addams Family), shitting on roles she didn’t get/wants but hasn’t yet got (Mamma Mia, Oklahoma, Grease(?)) and just… I don’t know, it’s odd. She didn’t even answer the question, the question was ‘was there a show that surprised you how good it was’ and she responded by posting every single show she’s seen and highlighting her favourites?? What was the thought process behind responding like this??

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Guys I can’t see her stories? I literally didn’t even say anything to her😂 like has she blocked me from her stories? For saying nothing
Side note I think I liked a comment on Joel’s instagram (the recent one he did about his mates wedding and made it all about him and Carrie) basically saying it was rude to make it about yourself when it has nothing to do with you it’s a special day for your friend, and just looks thirsty if you ask me.

I’m not being rude but carries way more sensitive than I thought she’d be I wasn’t being rude to her directly. I agreed with a comment someone made about her and Joel. Either way her and Joel have got to get off social media have a detox and realise what’s ‘bullying’ or ‘hateful comments’ can sometimes be a flaw in there personality. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she’s responded makes me think this was definitely a factor in the Oliver breakup

A1C940F6-36D9-43D7-A8A8-B8456F706EB6.png

If I had to put money on it I’d predict a birthday/Christmas/New Year’s/Valentine’s Day proposal—something significant but definitely within this first year. (Or actually probably whenever they inevitably go to Disney together), and after her tour she’ll be full-on wedding and babies. I can’t see her committing to or even booking another huge west end role. I think she’ll slip into wedding/mum influencer and focus on writing

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.