Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AL10

VIP Member
Crabbie and Goyle #31: The consistent adventures of ick

I put this in the other thread and I have to suggest it for the next title😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

sun_and_stars

Out of curiosity I looked at the woman's account to see the bra pic in question and a Carrie fan had actually commented on it with #bleachmyeyes. How pathetic to actually go and leave mean comments on a random persons account just because they dared to say something slightly negative about your fave
as someone who had a public disagreement with Carrie… (about 2 threads ago i think) I was bombarded with comments and dms, sending me my own pictures calling me ugly, saying they hoped my puppy died, that i deserved my miscarriage, my SA, that i should kill myself … I was incredibly scared of being doxed

i bought this to carries attention in our dms (that had been incredibly long and lengthy before this) saying she needs to take responsibility for her fans actions (aka, post something that bullying was wrong)…. that was when i was blocked…. so she obviously stands by her fans bullying others (mostly ex fans) who dare speak their opinion

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Lilu22

VIP Member
Just wanted to take a moment to say that I’m so proud of all of you, so very proud. Extremely proud in fact

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

pineapplesandcheese

I actually cannot believe they thought that was an appropriate comment to like. How can they not see the undertones of body shaming in that comment. I've always felt that Carrie's whole body positivity stance was just a way to make herself feel good about herself and that she didn't actually believe in it. It just proves how self absorbed they are, that 'body positivity' is reserved only for them and their fans and that body shaming is appropriate when they've been 'attacked' (when let's be honest it was just an opinion). I honestly can't believe she liked that comment, I'm so sorry to the original poster as you should never be made to feel ashamed of your body. Your body should never have been raised and the fact Crabbe and Goyle engaged with it is disgusting. Why has he left the comment up??? I thought he was deleting and moving on.

I also can't believe how much Joe(l) has impacted Carrie. Like she was annoying and problematic before Goyle but now she's insufferable. It makes you wonder if it is Joel rubbing off on her or if this is who she's always been and now she feels like she can show her whole real self.
Out of curiosity I looked at the woman's account to see the bra pic in question and a Carrie fan had actually commented on it with #bleachmyeyes. How pathetic to actually go and leave mean comments on a random persons account just because they dared to say something slightly negative about your fave

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

mushkala

Chatty Member
Ok I was laylee who exposed Moonscale on GG and I'm definitely still proud of that lol. I've been on and off Carrie's GG/Tattle threads for maybe a decade now. She's easily my favorite train wreck to watch, can't even really explain why. I'm not as simultaneously intrigued/horrified by any other influencer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
Do you think Joel thanks Carrie for her feedback when he cums?

Sorry. Going to leave the internet forever now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

AL10

VIP Member
9D23E926-F966-4641-BF78-5E8B12EDB8E9.png
0E4B7706-A710-4FB2-B21B-3A5DB0425EAB.png

People know because you and you family put everything online! Acting as if that person was weird for knowing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Neycroo

Chatty Member
So now we know why Joel was quiet for a couple of days. He was writing, drawing and colouring all these " letters from the school kids" that Carrie received. 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 52

figgypud

Chatty Member
Sorry that's ridiculous. He knew ON the first date? Not just after the first date? That's infatuation, no matter how well you know each other. And they were acquaintances at best. Even if you're friends with them and like them, surely it takes time dating to know you're in love.

Also lol at how Joel can't name a trait either. This relationship is all vibes no substance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

pineapplesandcheese

unpopular opinion but Carrie randomly showing interest in F1 or the women's Euros is a non issue and people on here accusing her of jumping on a bandwagon are just as annoying as men who incessantly question women who like sports and try to gatekeep it from them if they don't show a certain level of dedication/knowledge🤷 like who cares if she got into F1 for a bit and then lost interest, she's allowed to enjoy things😅

• Heart

Elinie

Chatty Member
Regardless of how accurate his descriptions of Carrie might be (there will obviously be truth in there), it's fucked up that after everything AD did he still thought it was a good idea to write a book where he basically turned Carrie into a silly caricature of the crazy girlfriend, to be mocked, in order to make himself look better by comparison. I honestly don't want to use his book as a way to discuss Carrie, the guy is obviously a manipulator, it's how he managed to abuse his fans, and this book is one big manipulation attempt as well. He wrote this book to absolve himself, and instead of doing that by writing honestly about the things he did and why, he's throwing Carrie under the bus, to make it seem like it's not a big deal that he cheated on her so many times- she was obviously too crazy to be taken seriously. While also weirdly claiming her, with the emphasis on how he met her before she was famous, and was the one to get her to do youtube. That whole book is scary.

Last edited:
  • Heart

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
The honeymoon period is definitely crashing around Joel. We had a bit too much of the 'moon' part too.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Sanctified

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220801-174637_Chrome.jpg

Excuse me... WHAT?! 'I try not to have an opinion on things that don't involve me'

Little Miss Fletcher inserts herself into every opportunity. She has absolutely no self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 48