Carrie Hope Fletcher #30 Crabbie and Goyle thank you for your feedback

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a horrid feeling the Scott post is Carrie building up to dumping Joel, so she feels like she's balanced out her heartbreak.

She was infatuated with someone but got dumped; she felt powerless, so she needs to dump someone who's infatuated with her to feel "powerful" again. It's a cruel move, but it's typical behaviour for someone who needs narcissistic supply and ego balancing.
If she does that I think it will confirm her narcissist personality

Reactions: 4
She can't dump Joel until she's got her next bloke lined up. She's just sorting through the auditions.

Reactions: 17
Lmao she just admitted what we knew all along. She's sooo not over Oliver. It's been almost six months, Carrie. He's moved on. So should you.

Reactions: 12
edit: just checked and joel hasn’t liked the post even though it’s been up for hours. i don’t blame him, and i hope it provokes him enough to bring it up to her so they have a conversation and realise carrie is just not ready for their relationship.
This spurred me to have a nosey and to me it would appear he doesn't "like" most of her grid posts. Even the ones he comments on?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.