Carrie Hope Fletcher #30 Crabbie and Goyle thank you for your feedback

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite video was page’s when he was staying at his friend’s and was with their kittens. Carrie was in adams family at the time. IMs it’s it wasn’t long after that they broke up and was rumoured she and Oliver were seeing each other already.

Reactions: 1
After another user named him Goyle and it stuck, calling them Crabbie and Goyle is the best thing I’ve ever done. #proud

Reactions: 29
My favourite video was page’s when he was staying at his friend’s and was with their kittens. Carrie was in adams family at the time. IMs it’s it wasn’t long after that they broke up and was rumoured she and Oliver were seeing each other already.
Gone to watch it again and he’s deleted all old videos/created
A new account so can’t watch it 🥺

This is the 8th board with reference to Joel in the title. He's really been a boon for content here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is the 8th board with reference to Joel in the title. He's really been a boon for content here lol
And he has been around for how long now? Two months? It already feels like a lifetime. (Not in a good way.)

old-boomer.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Continuing off the other thread..

Didn't she say she got her license but didn't drive until that 2 second part in The Vamps cover of That Girl by mcfly? Then she stopped again. So how can she put driving down as a skill when it's been years since shes been behind the wheel

Reactions: 4
I'm genuinely not the one to blame her for putting in her CV a skill she doesn't have. Mine's all the way a fiction novel.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I haven’t driven in 3 years and I wouldn’t list it as a skill (or advise anyone get in a car with me at the wheel!! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣 I was wondering whether Carrie was going to jump on the Lioness bandwagon 🤣

Apologies if anyone enjoys HelloFresh but good grief do the meals look unappealing

Reactions: 4
Re: Joel in that MJ ad, he really is a good dancer!

Girl in bikini top on insta- you look great and your post is absolutely not even slightly comparable to posting a video of snogging . The best part is the og bleachmyeyes comment has so many likes on it 😭 how embarrassing for them

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why do performers in the UK add driving as a skill? Like to express they're willing to drive to a shoot? Genuinely asking.

Reactions: 6
Re: Joel in that MJ ad, he really is a good dancer!

Girl in bikini top on insta- you look great and your post is absolutely not even slightly comparable to posting a video of snogging . The best part is the og bleachmyeyes comment has so many likes on it 😭 how embarrassing for them
Think he’s deleted it

unpopular opinion but Carrie randomly showing interest in F1 or the women's Euros is a non issue and people on here accusing her of jumping on a bandwagon are just as annoying as men who incessantly question women who like sports and try to gatekeep it from them if they don't show a certain level of dedication/knowledge🤷 like who cares if she got into F1 for a bit and then lost interest, she's allowed to enjoy things😅

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The latest reply written on the Instagram ick reel by the C&J minion doesn’t even make sense. She calls the critical poster a hypocrite for complaining about Joel oversharing and states that the bikini top picture is also oversharing. Wearing swimwear and taking a picture of yourself because you feel confident is nothing like what Joel did - posting very intimate snogging videos with his girlfriend. How can someone even compare it? Their fans are literally delusional and will say anything to win their approval.

Reactions: 17
I'm super late to the driving thing (I'm learning now at 30). I left home at 17 so have been too skint to learn until now (rent, etc) and the amount of jobs that have "needs full driving licence" listed is astounding. Even when it seems completely irrelevant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.