Carrie Hope Fletcher #3 Call her bad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really isn't in the "public eye". Only a very few people know who she is!
Maybe not in the wider sense but she does have a substantial social media following and tbh if you put yourself out there on social media for all to see...you're in the public eye

Reactions: 1
I also agree that she should not be insulted on her weight or her looks. So cheap. However, at the same time, I feel like the body positivity community have worked very hard to convince women that they can weigh whatever they want and still love the way that they look, which sometimes is impossible. I'm in the middle of a health/strength journey myself and I don't 100% love how I look, but I love that my body can do so many things and can carry me throughout the day. I respect my body and I know that there's so much more to who I am than my weight. Actually, since, eating when I'm hungry and stopping when I'm full and exercising, so many other things have improved in my life, not just my weight. I feel like so many women who follow the body positivity movement constantly lie to themselves instead of choosing a better path in life for the sake of their own mental health. I can't help but think that she feels like she has to box in her own progress with this sentiment. She thinks that she can't desire to lose weight without being really insecure about her body and hating herself. She absolutely does not need to lose weight for anyone, but it just seems that she's really unhappy with her body at the moment so it might make sense for her to be honest with herself.

Reactions: 10
However, at the same time, I feel like the body positivity community have worked very hard to convince women that they can weigh whatever they want and still love the way that they look, which sometimes is impossible.
Exactly, like isn't the idea to make up your mind about how you feel about your body based on your own preferences and not the world's? i.e. I want to lose weight because I'd feel good if I were 7 lbs lighter, not I should lose 7 lbs because I want to look like x, or because otherwise I'll be gross in the eyes of society.

Good luck with your own journey!

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else frustrated with all of these fundraisers she keeps asking people to donate to? First the marathon at the start of the month, then her birthday, the bounce for Coppafeel yesterday and now for Lisa's Cancer Journey.

I'm sure (and I hope) that she donates to charity herself, but expecting her followers (the majority of whom are young adults or children) to keep donating to her fundraisers whilst so many people in the UK are struggling financially because of the pandemic is very selfish to me. All whilst she sits in her massive house, getting plenty of gifted items and brand deals to keep her more than afloat despite her several sources of income.

Reactions: 15
Im not really frustrated, noone is obligated to give money and if it brings attention to a good cause, then im fine with it.

Reactions: 6
Im not really frustrated, noone is obligated to give money and if it brings attention to a good cause, then im fine with it.
That's a fair point about bringing attention to the causes. It just seems there has been a lot of fundraisers she's set up lately, at a time where lot of people are struggling.

Reactions: 1
A little of topic but her cover of You Matter To Me with Oliver from the London Coliseum popped up on my YouTube and made me realise how good Oliver would be as Dr Pomatter. If he had not been cast in Frozen, I wouldโ€™ve liked to have seen him on the Waitress tour

Reactions: 2
I just started watching CHF's cheltenham lit festival talk and I was wondering about her voice?? It's been bothering me for the last 15mins as she is talking with a real lisp and was wondering if she's always done this or something new?? It's really hurting my head

I just dont get it. It seems a complete contrast to the concept they keep pushing. And it's not nice enough to be period theme either

Reactions: 3
Looks more like she's playing Widow Twanky at the Civic Theatre in December.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.