Carrie Hope Fletcher #3 Call her bad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie’s just publicly interacted with Tom for the first time in a long while. No reply from him yet. I know we shouldn’t speculate based off of social media interactions, but I really do wonder why he hasn’t promoted her book or anything??
I'm 99% sure I saw that he had shared one of her photos on Instagram stories last week, the one where she's standing on stage with her arms out. There was no text or anything on his post, just a share.

re: Tom's what an author looks like post, of course she has to insert herself.

That's not even how she presents - she has just put a load of hair in front of her face for the photo, which I'm guessing wasn't the original poster's point.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The new Cinderella song is better than the other "baaaaaaad Cinderella" clip, but it is a bit mehhh. I wonder what the staging will be like....will it be minimal or will it be opulent.

Reactions: 3
Quite like the new song release. I thought her higher register notes were a bit meh though, her voice isn’t what it was.

I can’t believe she jumped on Tom’s post with a photo of her granny hair all messed up 😂 I physically rolled my eyes when I saw it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She went from 543k to 544k followers after posting the social media thing yesterday and today's video....real followers or bought ones?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm 99% sure I saw that he had shared one of her photos on Instagram stories last week, the one where she's standing on stage with her arms out. There was no text or anything on his post, just a share.
It's all very, very odd especially since they've always been so public with one another. Plus Tom and Gi are forever bombarding their feeds with their kids so I don't buy for one second it's a privacy issue.

It seems to be around the time she and Oliver were living with them.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.. We've all seen a personality shift so maybe it's rubbed on her family?

Also, she never seems to see Oliver's family either from what we can gather.

Reactions: 5
In the other thread someone mentioned the song sounded a bit like something else. I personally find it resembles “secret love” at times. Not sure if that’s the song they are thinking of.
With the talk of carries voice being damaged, I don’t know anything about singing and voice care, but is it permanent? With enough vocal rest can you heal it?

Quite like the new song release. I thought her higher register notes were a bit meh though, her voice isn’t what it was.

I can’t believe she jumped on Tom’s post with a photo of her granny hair all messed up 😂 I physically rolled my eyes when I saw it 🙄
Her higher register sounds very strained. She needs some serious vocal coaching or she’ll damage her voice even more.

She definately needs vocal lessons. She should have had them ages ago. She is a singer, she should take care of her voice. She takes it for granted. If Maria Calas lost her voice, Carrie can too.

She definately needs vocal lessons. She should have had them ages ago. She is a singer, she should take care of her voice. She takes it for granted. If Maria Calas lost her voice, Carrie can too.
Just my opinion, I don't like her voice as much as I used to.

I don't think she's taken care of it and it's beginning to show. Her voice was incredible at one point but lack of self care and working through tonsillitis has damaged it.

Reactions: 6
Just my opinion, I don't like her voice as much as I used to.

I don't think she's taken care of it and it's beginning to show. Her voice was incredible at one point but lack of self care and working through tonsillitis has damaged it.

Her voice always irritated me, because she used to scream and I'm glad that now she is singing more softly. But it needs a good therapy

Reactions: 4
Not the biggest fan of ALW anyway but I'm biased because I have a huge soft spot for Cinderella based things and I have to admit I've raised an eyebrow at whatever they're trying to do with this. Then again after Promising Young Woman, I have zero faith in Emerald Fennell anymore so I don't think I should be too shocked. Carrie is just like the icing on a very bad cake.

I feel biased but I always see Carrie's performances as Carrie Is Singing rather than her evoking the character she is playing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.