Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually found him less irritating in that live than I do when he posts things.

my 2 main annoyances were:

- when he said Carrie is a special “girl” and he is a lucky “man”.
- when there was an announcement over the tannoy of the theatre and he seemed really irritated that he was happening so he turned it down!! You’re at your job that you’re being paid for, you’re not there to make silly live streams to Carrie’s followers!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sorry what???? Carrie (who he still barely knows and has been with for less than 3 months) factors into his career decisions this much already? This creepy codependency…
If you get the opportunity to appear on Broadway you take it. A 3 month relationship shouldn't be the deciding factor. Unless Carrie is super jealous, doing nothing but panto and makes him stay.

Reactions: 30
Just caught Joel doing an IG live (in costume in his dressing room) and here are the highlights, but I only made it through a few minutes:

1. He owns 2 pairs of budgie smugglers, he was asked directly how many he has.

2. He would like to do Broadway, but it would be dependent on what "Miss Hope Fletcher" is doing at the time.

3. He and Carrie have talked about working together, whether a show or a concert he doesn't know, but they definitely want to work together

4. He is all for body positivity and hopes that the videos he and Carrie make inspire people.

5. Said he is going to stop engaging with the people who say negative things because he is just giving them the attention they are after
Has he forgotten that Hope is her MIDDLE name? Just thinking about how weird it would be if someone referred to me as [title] [middle name] [surname]

Also, calling her 'Miss' anything is real m'lady vibes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I actually found him less irritating in that live than I do when he posts things.

my 2 main annoyances were:

- when he said Carrie is a special “girl” and he is a lucky “man”.
- when there was an announcement over the tannoy of the theatre and he seemed really irritated that he was happening so he turned it down!! You’re at your job that you’re being paid for, you’re not there to make silly live streams to Carrie’s followers!
Forgot all about him huffing and turning down the announcement, what a tit

Reactions: 8
Maybe he thinks that her last name is Hope-Fletcher lol. Or he wants to be super extra special and calls her by her middle name.

And yeah, making a decision on Broadway depend on what your girlfriend of two or three months does is CRAZY in the business he's in.

Reactions: 14
You’re at your job that you’re being paid for, you’re not there to make silly live streams to Carrie’s followers!
So true. The people watching are 90% Carrie fans who are only following because of their obsession with her. He forgets he would still only have 5000 followers if he wasn’t dating Carrie. No one is watching because they think he’s a hotshot actor.
So what about a Joel thread. Can someone set one up?

Reactions: 6
Apologies if this has been said and I’ve missed it but I’m curious - how does Joel know Bradley as I can’t think of any shoes they’ve been in together. Seems like he was an usher. Maybe at drama school together?
And why is Carrie not at the wedding with him, especially as she was in a show with Bradley?

Such a dork!

I pray to God Oliver posts a picture in Speedos when he is away on holiday! 😂
Me too...Just for different reasons 🤭🥵

Just caught Joel doing an IG live (in costume in his dressing room) and here are the highlights, but I only made it through a few minutes:

1. He owns 2 pairs of budgie smugglers, he was asked directly how many he has.

2. He would like to do Broadway, but it would be dependent on what "Miss Hope Fletcher" is doing at the time.

3. He and Carrie have talked about working together, whether a show or a concert he doesn't know, but they definitely want to work together

4. He is all for body positivity and hopes that the videos he and Carrie make inspire people.

5. Said he is going to stop engaging with the people who say negative things because he is just giving them the attention they are after
Why would Broadway be dependent on Carrie? Good grief this is almost depressing, If Carrie was offered a job on Broadway you could almost guarantee nobody would be a factor and she would be off like a shot. Terribly sad to base your career decisions around a partners career regardless of the length of the relationship, they are not married and there are no children involved so both should be able to take their careers wherever they desire. Of course partners should be somewhat involved in big life decisions but to say it would be dependent on what Carrie is doing is a silly move. A partner should support your dreams!

So true. The people watching are 90% Carrie fans who are only following because of their obsession with her. He forgets he would still only have 5000 followers if he wasn’t dating Carrie. No one is watching because they think he’s a hotshot actor.
So what about a Joel thread. Can someone set one up?
What will we talk about here if Joel has a separate thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Joel has got to be the worst guy she's dated. It's so bad to the point people want a seperate thread hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Joel has got to be the worst guy she's dated. It's so bad to the point people want a seperate thread hahahah
Joel has to be the least mature one she's ever dated. I'd bet whoever she dated when she was 18 was more mature then than Joel is now.

Reactions: 16
Sorry what???? Carrie (who he still barely knows and has been with for less than 3 months) factors into his career decisions this much already? This creepy codependency…
I’ve been with my partner 3 years and he knows that I want to move back home (well to my second home 😂 I’m in Scotland now which is where I’m from but I spent my whole childhood in France and want to go back!) , and will do it whether he wants to come with me or not 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I misread earlier or did Carrie seriously say she’s not old enough to play Jenna in Waitress? She does realise Lucie Jones played her at 28 and looks 10 years younger than Carrie does, right? 😂 I’m just grateful they saved us from having to hear her awful southern American accent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did I misread earlier or did Carrie seriously say she’s not old enough to play Jenna in Waitress? She does realise Lucie Jones played her at 28 and looks 10 years younger than Carrie does, right? 😂 I’m just grateful they saved us from having to hear her awful southern American accent
She said what?!!!!! Wasn't the understudy Jenna on the tour like 22????

Reactions: 2
I'm not an expert but surely there's a bit of wiggle room when it comes to stage actors' ages vs character ages. There's more suspension of disbelief and in most seats you can't see the actors' faces up close anyway. If you act "older" or "younger" the character will be perceived as such.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.