Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

An extremely interesting video to watch in this present time...wow. Wish past Carrie could talk some sense into current Carrie.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

An extremely interesting video to watch in this present time...wow. Wish past Carrie could talk some sense into current Carrie.
Couldn't be more true for her current situation. She wants this perfect life where she's married with kids, but she doesn't look happy with Joel (or over Oliver). So getting that dream life of marriage and kids with Joel will never make her as happy as she envisioned

Reactions: 6
Couldn't be more true for her current situation. She wants this perfect life where she's married with kids, but she doesn't look happy with Joel (or over Oliver). So getting that dream life of marriage and kids with Joel will never make her as happy as she envisioned
imo she needs to date someone not in MT or an actor. It must be exhausting and you'd constantly be comparing careers. You'd either try to one up each other, have resentment/jealous feelings if the other person was doing better, or both just be accused of using each other to further their careers. Somebody normal, with a normal job, who lets her get on with her career and is also private enough to set boundaries about how much is shared. She needs someone to ground her a bit.

Reactions: 19
I have a friend who is very similar to Carrie. She's currently on the third 'love of her life' and 'this one is definitely the one' in the space of 12 months. Each one is the same, all over Facebook, introducing her kid to them after a few weeks and then all the depression posts once they break up. I've tried to talk to her, but she ignores it, so have just had to step back. Hope Carrie's friends have more luck than I have.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
imo she needs to date someone not in MT or an actor. It must be exhausting and you'd constantly be comparing careers. You'd either try to one up each other, have resentment/jealous feelings if the other person was doing better, or both just be accused of using each other to further their careers. Somebody normal, with a normal job, who lets her get on with her career and is also private enough to set boundaries about how much is shared. She needs someone to ground her a bit.
I know in MT they all just shag each other but imo I’d love her to date someone with a professional job/ 9-5

Reactions: 6
Hi everyone.. long time lurker here 👋
I'm sorry if this has already been posted (the thread has understandably been moving FAST) but I saw this on Olivers Instagram and seems like a subtle dig at Carrie and No Lips Joel. I couldn't agree more and I hope at some point she realises she is becoming a laughing stock!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I do agree - but could you imagine how insufferable she would be? Imagine telling her you'd had a busy or stressful day - she'd be all "Well try standing on a stage in front of X number of people" or "Try writing a novel and starring in a show and launching an album". She'd be like one of those irritating parents who seem to think they "own" tiredness etc 🙄
I can't see it working with a "normal" person.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I personally thought that Oliver’s instagram really hurt her feelings and she spent the night/morning upset about it and it was a huge hit to her confidence during the audition. We all know she probably checks his insta and other social medias multiple times a day. She’s not over him and I understand still checking up on an ex (even months down the road) when you truly cared/loved the person. It’s not healthy but we’ve all (or know someone) who’s done it. It’s also got to be a big slap in the face to know that her and Joel’s big song and dance didn’t have the effect that maybe she wanted 🤷🏽‍♀️ (To get Oliver’s attention)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I personally thought that Oliver’s instagram really hurt her feelings and she spent the night/morning upset about it and it was a huge hit to her confidence during the audition. We all know she probably checks his insta and other social medias multiple times a day. She’s not over him and I understand still checking up on an ex (even months down the road) when you truly cared/loved the person. It’s not healthy but we’ve all (or know someone) who’s done it. It’s also got to be a big slap in the face to know that her and Joel’s big song and dance didn’t have the effect that maybe she wanted 🤷🏽‍♀️ (To get Oliver’s attention)
I do think his responses might have upset her no matter how happy she's supposed to be with Joel but maybe it will make her think twice about how much oversharing her and Joel are doing? (we can live in hope!).

Reactions: 17
We're not near new thread title time yet, but my choice would be "I started with the speedy sausage"

Just because of the fact her Hello Fresh stories just ran out mid sentence and it made me LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think his responses might have upset her no matter how happy she's supposed to be with Joel but maybe it will make her think twice about how much oversharing her and Joel are doing? (we can live in hope!).
Honestly though, did she think parading her asscrack and waving around videos of her snogging a balding Quentin Tarantino lookalike on her professional profile was really going to make him jealous? If my ex did something similar I'd simply think "yikes...Glad I'm out of that"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
On Love Island, the announcer made a joke "at least I don't have to do regional panto." It made me think of Carrie :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I did quite enjoy the new reel until *that* moment...Why on Earth would anybody film themselves snogging the face off their partner in such a manner and post it on the Internet 🤣🤮 Good grief this is cringe 🤣🤮
A simple kissing shot can be sweet and romantic but a video is a bit much for me 🤣🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I did quite enjoy the new reel until *that* moment...Why on Earth would anybody film themselves snogging the face off their partner in such a manner and post it on the Internet 🤣🤮 Good grief this is cringe 🤣🤮
A simple kissing shot can be sweet and romantic but a video is a bit much for me 🤣🤮
gettyimages-83848241-612x612.jpg

All the clips of her and Joel were filmed by Joel. Funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They look like they've never kissed anyone before and are just copying films.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I dunno, I'm honestly so used to getting such intense ick from the snogging videos that I genuinely saw that and thought "oh that one's quite sweet in comparison". Which I think goes to show just how awful the other ones have been more than that actually being, like, nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I do agree - but could you imagine how insufferable she would be? Imagine telling her you'd had a busy or stressful day - she'd be all "Well try standing on a stage in front of X number of people" or "Try writing a novel and starring in a show and launching an album". She'd be like one of those irritating parents who seem to think they "own" tiredness etc 🙄
I can't see it working with a "normal" person.
But even with another actor, depending on what level they are/where they're performing - it would still be the same thing right? Like if she dated someone in an ensemble, she'd be comparing her leading lady roles being 'so difficult and more demanding' or something ridiculous (as well as writing bad fanfictions, YT, albums etc). Maybe she did the right thing by dating someone who is obviously trying to make her the centre of the universe. Goyle probably agrees with everything Crabbie says. Whether it's true, insulting to him etc. In his eyes, Crabbie can do no wrong.

Reactions: 3
Carries problem is everything has to be me me me. Look how much she loved Oliver but how uninterested she looked whenever the conversation wasn't about her during those lockdown videos

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.