Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was precisely how I took that story post - an audition went poorly and now she feels the need to publicly make excuses for why and/or guilt trip them into giving her a 2nd chance.
Bad auditions are hardly the end of the World? Or uncommon? I have read about A List celebrities botching auditions, I have botched job interviews and presentations. It sucks of course and it can eat away at you but you largely suck it up and move on! It should have been posted on her private Instagram if anything!?

I hate to take a person's words so literally but good grief imagine your beloved partner referring to you as "a shag" 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe I’ve misquoted as it was a while ago but I’m sure that’s what she said

Reactions: 1
Wait so is Joel going on hol again?? He’s at an airport waiting for a flight even though he’s done what, one Ham show since the hellish Croatia trip? How??
Whenever I see pictures of the entire Hamilton company Joel never seems to be in them. How has he started a new job and had so much time off already?
I don’t understand, can you take off so much time when you just started the role? How does that work on West End?
Seems so bizarre…

Reactions: 4
What happ
what happened with Amy?
When he was on Strictly, there was so much flirtatious energy between Tom and his dance instructor, Amy. They were always touching each other, were super giggly together, kept having dance lessons even after he got kicked off the show. She never talked about her fiance, only Tom, for ages. Even stayed with the family for a long time. They both gushed so much about each other for weeks and weeks. Meanwhile, Tom only gives Gi the basic level of content for her birthday/anniversaries, etc. Their eyes would glaze over when looking at each other, Tom would blush in her presence+++
It's been discussed on Tom & Gi's thread. Felt really bad for Gi when it was going on. She ended up being all "The whole Fletcher family loves Amy" to try to save the situation, it seemed. What a prick Tom is. Acts like a hero whenever he has the kids on his own. They're your kids, too, Tom, it's not heroic, it's what you signed up for when you became a dad 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I also found the audition story deeply unprofessional but also calculated. I think she knows it will be seen by the people she’s just auditioned for in the hope they’ll cut her some slack. She knows she could have done better and now THEY know she knows.

Reactions: 17
Catching up on Twitter. I know we’ve discussed it but the understudy gets Miss Honey and the leading lady gets panto. Her Cinderella cast mates all seem to be moving on to bigger and better roles. And then there’s Carrie. At least she is deeply plunged into happiness.
86C16407-71C2-42B5-B862-9C9746D20580.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just saw her audition video. I don't believe for a second that she thinks she has no capabilities of being a singer. She has been so smug about how 'amazing of a singer' she is for the past decade. Every single duet/collaboration - she sings twice as loud as everybody else in order to be heard.

Somebody's fishing for compliments again! Her passive aggressiveness and anger won't bode well for any future auditions.

Catching up on Twitter. I know we’ve discussed it but the understudy gets Miss Honey and the leading lady gets panto. Her Cinderella cast mates all seem to be moving on to bigger and better roles. And then there’s Carrie. At least she is deeply plunged into happiness. View attachment 1450309
Hahaha oh my god, the contrast of those two posts

Reactions: 18
Carrie probably believes she's working class because she went to a private girls college that she REALLY wanted to go to. Tom paid for that. But her grades were mediocre and she dropped out to pursue a career. I don't think she had a lot of friends there either. What a surprise. She probably thought compared to the upper middle class girls she attended with, she was dirt poor.

Tom got a scholarship to Sylvia Youngs but I'm pretty sure Carrie didn't and he also paid for that as well. And it also wouldn't surprise me if he's contributed financially to some of the family holidays.

They do have lower middle class roots but it's never affected Carrie as much as it should because Tom's dipped in his pockets for her so many times.

Reactions: 8
I also found the audition story deeply unprofessional but also calculated. I think she knows it will be seen by the people she’s just auditioned for in the hope they’ll cut her some slack. She knows she could have done better and now THEY know she knows.
This is exactly how I viewed it. Then I thought maybe it’s a humble brag - like actually it was quite good but not perfect and she wants them to see it like “wow if we saw her on a bad day imaginer her on a GOOD one”

Reactions: 10
Guys, sorry if anyone else has commented on this, I just had to skim 2 pages to catch up. But I’ve just stared at this story for ages trying to figure out why it seemed off to me. I think it’s cos I’ve never seen her pull this face before.

And then I realised… this is the kind of face Joe(l) pulls!!
She’s morphing into him 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Guys, sorry if anyone else has commented on this, I just had to skim 2 pages to catch up. But I’ve just stared at this story for ages trying to figure out why it seemed off to me. I think it’s cos I’ve never seen her pull this face before.

And then I realised… this is the kind of face Joe(l) pulls!!
She’s morphing into him 🤢
Yes! Since when have her lips ever looked so thin!

Reactions: 1
I just can’t for the life of me figure out why he feels the need to brag about bleeping Carrie, you aren't special Joel…she’s had sex before 😵💫
She is too pretty for him. He must be blessing his good fortune, I'll tell you that. That's why he is like that, he is punching up

Reactions: 5
I think she went from punching above her waist with Oli and being insecure about it to settling for Joe(l) so that now she can get the adoration she was giving in the past.
And she can feel fairly confident he feels so lucky to be with her that he'd never dump her. He's putting her on a pedestal, nice way to get over being dumped and boost your bruised ego.

Reactions: 12
I feel that Carrie’s mental health has really taken a dive since the beginning of the year. Her recent behaviour is giving me manic vibes (posting nude photos on her professional account, that Insta story today etc). I hope that she is taking time for herself and not getting too caught up in this new relationship. I don’t think she’s very happy at the moment, despite what she’s saying to her followers.

Reactions: 27
So I liked the comments calling out Joel yesterday on Instagram and now I magically don’t follow Carrie or am able to see her stories 💀🙄 they’re both ridiculously thin skinned.

What have I missed story wise? Probably nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think you have to be careful when you say someone looks better without glasses, it's not as if Carrie can help having bad sight! She could try contact lenses but I believe she once said that she couldn't get on with them.
It's all about the style and fit of specs. I think Carrie uses hers like a mask and hides behind them.
I agree

also obviously she looks amazing in that first picture - it’s a professional shoot and she’s clearly dolled up to the nines and it’s been edited . She doesn’t look real 🤣 that’s not her glasses making her look shite there , it’s the lack of photo shop and studio styling/lighting

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.