Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That felt very passive aggressive… how is it she was more professional back in 2013 as a 20 year old than now at nearly 30?

Reactions: 22
Fuuuuucking hell. What an unprofessional story. She does realize that whoever she auditioned for is going to see that, right?

Anyway, she looks like she's absolutely fuming about something. Guess they didn't fawn over her as much as she expected?

Also - here's a lovely screenshot of her face mid-anger.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Really unprofessional to post that. She should've posted that on her private account. It doesn't seem like she's in a good place mentally, but the people she's auditioned for will still be able to see that post

Reactions: 33
Wait so is Joel going on hol again?? He’s at an airport waiting for a flight even though he’s done what, one Ham show since the hellish Croatia trip? How??

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She probably wants them to see that and be like "oh, she wasn't pleased with that performance, let's give her the job because based on that story she's usually much better!". Also she should be better at dealing with rejection at this point in her career, I'm not saying it's always easy to brush off but she should absolutely be seasoned enough to not share things like that.

Reactions: 18
Wait so is Joel going on hol again?? He’s at an airport waiting for a flight even though he’s done what, one Ham show since the hellish Croatia trip? How??
Whenever I see pictures of the entire Hamilton company Joel never seems to be in them. How has he started a new job and had so much time off already?
Are we going to get a “you paid to see King George…” rant as he seems to work about as many hours as Carrie did in Cinderella

Reactions: 14
Maybe it's a work thing? If not, strange. Maybe he placed all his holiday days at the beginning of the run? I also found it odd that Oliver had time to go on soo many holidays in very quick succession with his girlfriend. 3 with a few weeks in between?

Reactions: 4
I wish Carrie would just accept she isn't relatable any more and stop trying so hard
Maybe she's in a bad mood because her one and only is off on holiday without her 😂

Reactions: 10
Maybe it's a work thing? If not, strange. Maybe he placed all his holiday days at the beginning of the run? I also found it odd that Oliver had time to go on soo many holidays in very quick succession with his girlfriend. 3 with a few weeks in between?
Think Oliver posted that he had holiday to use up as he hadn’t taken much in his first year at frozen

Reactions: 9
A poster above said it?
i don’t think this is true - she’s spoken about how not buying a car helped her to afford the deposit on her flat so it sounds like she bought it herself and is paying a mortgage. Let’s not forget she lived at her parents while working full time for a few years, she would probably be able to afford it herself.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t Carrie talk on a podcast or something when she was single about how much she hates the term ‘other half/better half’ becyase it suggests you’re half a person without someone else 👀 Funny how things have changed in 2 months 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Didn’t Carrie talk on a podcast or something when she was single about how much she hates the term ‘other half/better half’ becyase it suggests you’re half a person without someone else 👀 Funny how things have changed in 2 months 💀
Yes she did, she’s a complete person and someone else just enriches that and how she was finding it hard being Cinderella and the on stage taunts once she was single because it was fine when she went home to a shag (she literally said that)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
i don’t think this is true - she’s spoken about how not buying a car helped her to afford the deposit on her flat so it sounds like she bought it herself and is paying a mortgage. Let’s not forget she lived at her parents while working full time for a few years, she would probably be able to afford it herself.
Tom did give her his old mini when she passed her driving test but never used it and he took it back so maybe that’s where the confusion is

Reactions: 3
What happ
Agree!

Look how the whole Amy Dowden thing went with those two though 😬 I'm convinced 90% of people who settle down "early" have made a decision that they will regret later in life. Some people get lucky and really do meet their partner early. But gawd, I'm 30 and the amount I've changed as a person over the last decade is wild. My whole value system, who I find attractive, where I want to live, what I want to do with my life ...

Had I settled down early I'd 100% be miserable by now. Carrie is a year younger than I am. I understand the pressure and biological clock but it's no use chasing something that can't (or at least shouldn't) be forced. If you have kids with someone you're tieing yourself to them for life, even if you break up. That's a monumental commitment to consider.
what happened with Amy?

She probably wants them to see that and be like "oh, she wasn't pleased with that performance, let's give her the job because based on that story she's usually much better!". Also she should be better at dealing with rejection at this point in her career, I'm not saying it's always easy to brush off but she should absolutely be seasoned enough to not share things like that.
This was precisely how I took that story post - an audition went poorly and now she feels the need to publicly make excuses for why and/or guilt trip them into giving her a 2nd chance.
Bad auditions are hardly the end of the World? Or uncommon? I have read about A List celebrities botching auditions, I have botched job interviews and presentations. It sucks of course and it can eat away at you but you largely suck it up and move on! It should have been posted on her private Instagram if anything!?

Yes she did, she’s a complete person and someone else just enriches that and how she was finding it hard being Cinderella and the on stage taunts once she was single because it was fine when she went home to a shag (she literally said that)
I hate to take a person's words so literally but good grief imagine your beloved partner referring to you as "a shag" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.