Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem that Carrie faced now is that she has been saying that Joel is her soulmate and that it feels so different this time. She is so in love. So now she can't break up with him because everyone will flood to her saying but you said this and you said that.
So now she is stuck with him and we all know that creepy man baby Joel won't dump her.
She now she has dug herself into a hole and is in way to deep to get out again
You are right. In all fairness though if people send her messages that aren't something like "oh my gosh Carrie, you are so brave for being able to dump someone. We love you" she basically being so nice to her she will block them.
She just blocks people who question her or say something that she doesn't want to hear.
Although I doubt she will break up with him now because of what you have just said

Reactions: 2
I know her ex won’t be looking but I can’t help but feel this show is for him, they each have their own little agenda… CHF is like “see I don’t need you” “I am over you” (I don’t think she is) and Joel is like “she is mine” “ you can’t have her back”

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but why on earth is a 35 year old posting a video of him kissing his girlfriend on what is essentially his work instagram account?! Surely SOMEONE in either of their families is going to hold an intervention soon…
I mean, last time his 14 year old godson (?) spoke out and Joel ended up posting about him and his girlfriend on social media - seemingly without consent so it's a risky move lol

• Sad
Reactions: 7
NO NO NO NO NO NO

HOW HAS THIS GOTTEN EVEN MORE TRAGIC???

I'M CRINGING.

omg. I clicked on it and throw up in my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Firstly......what a treat of suggested titles for this thread, all thoroughly entertaining!
Secondly.....I currently have covid and didn't think that I could feel much worse, Joel clearly wanted to prove me wrong!
Thirdly.......I'd like to apologise to my fellow Tattlers, for I am sure that I mentioned Seven Days in a previous thread, I was not expecting the live action version. Please accept my apologies and this family sized bottle of brain bleach to share as an apology.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am legit like so confused.

Why?

Why?

WHYYYYY?

This isn't cute. If my other half did that I'd dump him - just so cringe and it's JUST TOO MUCH.

(BRB - I'M ABOUT TO THROW UP SOME MORE AND I AM MENTALLY SCARRED)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really don’t get how she can gone from being relatively quiet about her relationship with Oliver, and Pete to an extent, to THIS!

Reactions: 11
Is Joel shadow banned from all of the people reporting his account? I can find his account when I click on the tags in Carrie's photos, but can't search his name

Also, they absolutely have a sex tape together. Nothing wrong with consenting adults doing that, but I could see him threatening to leak it if she tries to dump him. Even the snogging videos... like imagine you're trying to move on from an ex and start over in life and he refuses to take down social media PDA

Reactions: 20
Is Joel shadow banned from all of the people reporting his account? I can find his account when I click on the tags in Carrie's photos, but can't search his name

Also, they absolutely have a sex tape together. Nothing wrong with consenting adults doing that, but I could see him threatening to leak it if she tries to dump him. Even the snogging videos... like imagine you're trying to move on from an ex and start over in life and he refuses to take down social media PDA
I struggled to find it earlier too!

Reactions: 3

I can still search his name fine. As for the sex tape, I can definitely imagine (edit: I don't want to imagine) certain *ahem* acts being filmed but maybe not full on sex ha. I reckon that she doesn't even know he's filming half the time - not until it's too late anyway

Reactions: 1
If a friend or a sibling/relative of mine started seeing someone and then all this was being shared online I would seriously worry for them. I would love to know what her family thinks of all this.

I couldnt find him earlier. I can only find him through Carrie's page.

Reactions: 4
I can still search his name fine. As for the sex tape, I can definitely imagine (edit: I don't want to imagine) certain *ahem* acts being filmed but maybe not full on sex ha. I reckon that she doesn't even know he's filming half the time - not until it's too late anyway
I can easily imagine him guilting her into making a tape even if it's not her cup of tea
("What's wrong with wishing my girlfriend's family a happy vacation? What's wrong with wanting a tape of my girlfriend?")

And that makes it and him quite frankly terrifying to be honest. (I know this makes me sound alarmist but there are men creeps out there who film their partners during a sex act without consent and use the footage against them.)

And that makes it and him quite frankly terrifying to be honest. (I know this makes me sound alarmist but there are men creeps out there who film their partners during a sex act without consent and use the footage against them.)
He strikes me as the sort who would threaten to leak her nudes if she tried to leave him

Reactions: 6
I could see him doing this because he has no concept of boundaries and is a 36 year old man with no idea how to navigate a relationship. Like, I don't think he would do this with malicious intent. But it's still completely inexcusable.

He's definitely the type to keep hold of all the photos, even after a breakup. Ick.

• Sick
He's definitely the type to keep hold of all the photos, even after a breakup. Ick.
I am just in awe that she trusts him with this kind of thing. You already know that they took more nude pics at that beach, and ones that she probably wouldn't want leaked online. He probably took tons of her without her noticing or her consent

Reactions: 4
Oh 100%. It's how most of those 'celeb' sex tapes are made anyway. And obviously he isn't stupid enough to post it onto SM if it ever did happen, but people's phones/clouds get hacked. Again, this is how those tapes are usually leaked. If both parties are consenting then fair enough, but it's still one of the riskiest things you could do. Especially as someone in the public eye. I just hope, for her sake, that he isn't that stupid.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.