Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over the song choice. He's so so KEEN to tell everybody he's getting his dick away.
I’ve been trying to behave myself because I’ve actually thought a lot of Carrie’s pics and vids were super cute (I’m sorry, they just seem happy!) but Joel’s vid came up on my FYP page and my face just went 😵💫 why are you recording yourself snogging and putting it with the words “making love by Wednesday” PLEASE STOP.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Been lurking since the GG days but a couple of glasses of wine in and the way my actual vagina clenched in repulsion at their kissing 🤢

In all seriousness I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 17 and feel so embarrassed about the kissing photos we took then and there was maybe two in 18 months and no videos? Surely, and especially ad a public figure, she's learnt how to behave like an adult?? Apparently not

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It makes me cringe sooooo hard how obvious it is that he's 1000% more into her than she is him 😭😭

Reactions: 3
I don't get it, does she not care how she is coming across to friends, family, colleagues and potential theatre producers??
It's as if she has lost all self respect for herself

Reactions: 20
I thought you guys were being dramatic for comedic effect about that reel. Just watched it and I’ve now made the choice to have my vagina surgically sewn shut. Don’t need it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m cringing so hard about how he must have behaved if she’s been aware that he’s been specifically taking videos to make a reel? I’ve a friend who will literally create a situation to film TikToks but she’s 22 so still relatively young. He’s a grown man and it’s just so bizarre my head can’t make it make sense

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I’m in a musical theatre WhatsApp group and they are starting to turn on Carrie and Joel. Some of them go to every show of carries. It’s too much now

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Christ she genuinely used to be quite endearing didn’t she? She seems so much better here. It’s so sad to see how she’s spiralled.
It’s kind of incredible just how cringy she’s become. Keeping up with her is starting to feel the same way as keeping up with some of the people from trash tv that I also watch for some mindless entertainment once in a while. Like- finding a new boyfriend two months after being dumped, immediately declaring all over instagram that you love him and he’s your soulmate and that you’re going to be together for ages, letting him stay over at your house even when you’re not home, then posting the nudes he took of you on your first vacation and posting several videos of you two making out to social media- it seems like something one of the more awful MTV Teen Moms would do, you know? Except it’s Carrie, whose content I genuinely enjoyed once, providing the pure car crash entertainment. I don’t understand how this is happening or why she hasn’t hit the brakes yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm pretty uneducated on certain things (so please enlighten me!), but is her posing with her bare arse showing and all those sexy sex implication videos kinda bad when she's going into panto and being a children's author? Like I know it's not fully scandalous but surely they'd want someone who is fairly clean and wholesome?

Again, I don't know how this works so please don't come for me lol

Reactions: 12
joel, please for the love of god, stop filming kissing videos. i had a visceral reaction to his new reel 🤢

i can handle seeing a little peck but full on snogging? you are 35 not 13

Reactions: 8
Do they earnestly think this is romantic? If I posted something like that my friends and coworkers would be laughing and cringing at me behind my back like there's no tomorrow. What do their professional colleagues think? Do superfans even want this? Who wants this???
This is my EXACT thought. Joel has to go back into work at some point - what the hell is everyone gonna think/say?? It’s crazy!! What will Tom and Gi say? Scott??

I hope people start turning on them
That first post with Holly/Amy was done 2 months ago… Somehow they predicted the future!! (Also, I would bet a lot of my money on Amy talking about Carrie and Joel directly)

Reactions: 5
I just still can’t believe she went from this
FB4BEFE5-845E-40C9-ACA6-DC3D083D0701.jpeg

To this
6F800D4D-81E5-4434-98EF-0C109A2E2516.jpeg

In less than a month.

but at the same time that post have Joel all the things she feel insecure about herself that he can use to praise her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s so unprofessional compared to others in the same line of work who are on social media, I’d love to know what her agent thinks!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.