Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here purely because their grid posts make me wanna vom enough but I just had to go look at the reel.
Someone pass the bleach 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s so unprofessional compared to others in the same line of work who are on social media, I’d love to know what her agent thinks!
Her agent, Helen Clarkson is pretty “enabling” of the unprofessional behaviour from what I’ve seen in the past. E.g liking and supportively commenting on posts that the rest of us have thought WTF about.

Reactions: 3
I imagine she asked him multiple times "why are you filming?" and he responded "for a reel, don't worry" but if that were me, I'd be straight out of there. Joel, she's still your girlfriend offline and IRL. You don't need to post cringier tit than a 13 year old's diary all over your socials.

Reactions: 21
I just saw Joel's reel and almost broke my neck running here 🤢😭

THE KISS

WHYYYY

WHY IS HIS MOUTH OPEN LIKE THAT 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So just to sum up Carrie and Joel’s social media over the past week:
• 25 grid posts
• 12 of them being videos/reels
• Joel’s arse crack
• Promotion of Carrie’s children’s novel
• Carrie’s bare arse
• Reposting their coworkers
• Carrie and Joel snogging
• Joel in neon speedos
• Raising donations for a friend with cancer(!?)
• More snogging
• Cats
• Arguing with strangers online
• Bikini pics
• Promotion of Carrie’s new role in a pantomime
• S N O G G I N G

Did I miss anything??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
This is my favourite of the lot, just because "the good part" lines up with Joel showing off his speedos 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her family and whatever friends she has left need to stage an intervention at this point. Also, she doesnt look happy in any shot with him in it. Like, sure, she's smiling, but her eyes are dead (like the commenter mentioned above with the stock photo).

I am wondering if part of Joel's plan is to fill his social media with her presence, and influence Carrie to fill her social media with him, in order to make it super awkward if she even considers breaking up with him. Break-ups are rough as it is, and can be a tough thing to instigate, but having to answer the constant "oh i thought you were soulmates" comments or "what happened to Joel" is likely to make her go "ughr, i guess ill stay here, at least he is into me i guess" in order to avoid situations like that. But those are just my thoughts, could be entirely off-base.

Reactions: 19
• Joel in neon speedos
• More snogging
How long after the cancer post did they continue to post soppy holiday snogging posts? It's disrespectful to say 'pls help, my friend has cancer' then immediately post a barrage of photos saying how they're living their best lives whilst eating each others faces off.

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty uneducated on certain things (so please enlighten me!), but is her posing with her bare arse showing and all those sexy sex implication videos kinda bad when she's going into panto and being a children's author? Like I know it's not fully scandalous but surely they'd want someone who is fairly clean and wholesome?

Again, I don't know how this works so please don't come for me lol
My thought on that (in general to your point, not to you!) is that while she might write for that audience, it isn’t her job to parent anyone’s children. Kids shouldn’t be on social media anyway/ parents should be monitoring their kids’ online activity. Just my thoughts anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That reel thou 🤮 there relationship strikes me as werid that reel is something a thirteen year old would make to dj cammy back in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My thought on that (in general to your point, not to you!) is that while she might write for that audience, it isn’t her job to parent anyone’s children. Kids shouldn’t be on social media anyway/ parents should be monitoring their kids’ online activity. Just my thoughts anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I get that and definitely agree. I just wasn't sure on the stance of the companies for these kind of things!

That reel thou 🤮 there relationship strikes me as werid that reel is something a thirteen year old would make to dj cammy back in the day
lmao we need a windows movie maker version of this. Transitions and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty uneducated on certain things (so please enlighten me!), but is her posing with her bare arse showing and all those sexy sex implication videos kinda bad when she's going into panto and being a children's author? Like I know it's not fully scandalous but surely they'd want someone who is fairly clean and wholesome?

Again, I don't know how this works so please don't come for me lol
Well, in my opinion, the nude photo wasn't awful, really. I mean, I wouldn't post that myself, but I thought it was classy and tasteful, and other cultures don't categorise all nudity as shameful and associated only with sex (as it seem the UK and US do more of). In my country, nudity is considered natural, and bodies are bodies - not to the point of walking around naked, obviously, but getting changed in changing rooms or being naked in a sauna is normal and no one bats an eye. And it's not considered harmful for kids to see naked bodies. It's just....life and sometimes people are naked. It's not a huge shameful thing. So I didn't mind her photo, and in my opinion, parents of children who read her books or want to go to the panto shouldn't be aghast or scandalised by it^^

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looking at pictures of Carrie and Joel makes me worry about Carrie. It might just be me but she doesn't look happy. I worry that she is only in this relationship because she feels like she has to be. I honestly hope she gets out before it's too late to get out because Joel is just creepy

Reactions: 5
• 25 grid posts
• Joel’s arse crack
• Carrie’s bare arse
• Joel in neon speedos
• More snogging
• Cats
• Bikini pics
• S N O G G I N G

Did I miss anything??
When you see it listed like that! 🙈😂 they really need to chill the F out!!
I'm lucky if hit 25 grid posts a year!!

Looking at pictures of Carrie and Joel makes me worry about Carrie. It might just be me but she doesn't look happy. I worry that she is only in this relationship because she feels like she has to be. I honestly hope she gets out before it's too late to get out because Joel is just creepy
She doesn't know how to be single!! It's a shame really!
I still truly beleive she entered this relationship as a rebound and it will blow up spectacularly in their faces!

Omg now that’s a flash back I didn’t need 🤣🤣🤣

• 25 grid posts
• Joel’s arse crack
• Carrie’s bare arse
• Joel in neon speedos
• More snogging
• Cats
• Bikini pics
• S N O G G I N G

Did I miss anything??
I don’t even post 25 times a year 😭🤣

I thought you guys were being dramatic for comedic effect about that reel. Just watched it and I’ve now made the choice to have my vagina surgically sewn shut. Don’t need it anymore.
Genuinely has killed my sex drive dead.

• Haha
The problem that Carrie faced now is that she has been saying that Joel is her soulmate and that it feels so different this time. She is so in love. So now she can't break up with him because everyone will flood to her saying but you said this and you said that.
So now she is stuck with him and we all know that creepy man baby Joel won't dump her.
She now she has dug herself into a hole and is in way to deep to get out again

Reactions: 13
Thread title idea: Carrie hope fletcher #30- Wednesday and Cousin Ick

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but why on earth is a 35 year old posting a video of him kissing his girlfriend on what is essentially his work instagram account?! Surely SOMEONE in either of their families is going to hold an intervention soon…

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.