Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I know it’s several hours away. And if someone took a transcontinental flight twice a year to spend weeks in one neighborhood in London, I would also wonder why they wouldn’t ever use some of their trip to take a train to Manchester, or anywhere else in the country.
The trains do make it easier! When I went to London, I couldn't believe how fast and easy (though expensive) it was to get to Paris via the Eurostar.

Off-topic but if you live in the EU or the UK, do people (minus Carrie LOL) take quick weekend trips to different countries frequently? With countries the size of some US states and high-speed trains, it must be really easy to travel and see a variety of things without everything being so spread out!

Reactions: 1
The amount of teasing these kids are in for when they reach ‘big school’
Buzz Michaelangelo Fletcher - Ninja Turtle
Buddy Bob Fletcher - banjo playing tobacco chewing hillbilly
Max Mario Fletcher - Italian Plumber... but to the Max
I doubt theyll get teased at all tbh, gen z mostly think bullying someone for their name is ridiculous, so by the time they're in high school it'll be even less common.

They will be adults one day and those names will make then a laughing stock of them in the real world. 😨
I know as someone taking part of job interviews and reviewing CVs, I'd have to work really hard to take someone with a name like that seriously. 🥺
I think there's been a huge societal shift cos I don't know anyone who would struggle to take someone seriously because of their name. How judgemental.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think this silence is luring us into a false sense of security

Joel is still lurking around, I assure you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The last time there was silence from Carrie and a boyfriend, there was a break-up, just saying :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The last time there was silence from Carrie and a boyfriend, there was a break-up, just saying :cool:
I don’t want to give anyone false hope, but I was thinking exactly the same! 👀 Imagine her returning to the UK in order to break up or give the relationship a break because it “all went too fast”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well he’s reposted some Hamilton stories he was tagged in so he’s still alive. But why is he not proud of Carrie’s painted “Croatia” fingernails? He’s really dropped the ball there.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That surely has to hurt, the way he’s not publicly celebrating her Croatia nails, this will be their first fight :(

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Remember that phase she went through when it was obvious she was trying to use her influence to get the role of Anastasia? She was going on about loving Russian history and wanting to travel Russia and see the Winter Palace etc etc. That was very very short lived. And yet she still went back to Disney for the 20th+ time lol
and she said she haven’t been because she couldn’t afford it or something like that!! And then she probably went to wdw soon after that in an undisclosed gift trip

Reactions: 4
The trains do make it easier! When I went to London, I couldn't believe how fast and easy (though expensive) it was to get to Paris via the Eurostar.

Off-topic but if you live in the EU or the UK, do people (minus Carrie LOL) take quick weekend trips to different countries frequently? With countries the size of some US states and high-speed trains, it must be really easy to travel and see a variety of things without everything being so spread out!
I think it depends on where people live to be honest. If you live in a big city with an airport it’s Probably easier than if like me your nearest airport is 2+ hours away and not very accessible with public transport.
It is theoretically doable assuming you’ve got the money and can take a couple of days off work. But I wouldn’t say it’s a regular thing for most people. A person might have a weekend in Paris or Amsterdam or Barcelona are quite popular (Some might venture to Germany or Switzerland etc) for a hen night or a big birthday they probably wouldn’t just think I want to do Paris this weekend as there’s nothing else to do (unless they were loaded or they live in London and there was an amazing deal for the Eurostar)

At Xmas there used to be trips to places Brugge for the markets (not sure if they all still run tbh). There’s a ferry to Rotterdam from Hull that’s quite popular as Amsterdam is a train ride away. Some coach companies do offer Europe trips that include hotels and maybe something touristy as an activity. (Although some of these coach trips are aimed at retired people)

• Heart

I cannot speak for everyone, of course, but I have a friend who is significantly more wealthy than I am, and she used to travel maybe 4 times in one year before the pandemic. I myself saved all my vacation days and split them into two, off-season trips. 😅 I suppose that if traveling is of any interest to a person, they would try their best to do it as often as they could afford, especially in a place like Europe, where in some cases, you can see three countries in a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
especially in a place like Europe, where in some cases, you can see three countries in a day.
Which countries would those be? 😂😂
If someone is moving through countries so quickly they're not really seeing anything. Maybe they're stopping in the main landscape just to take pics for Instagram and check off their list another country they have "visited" so they can brag they visited 3 countries this month.

I might be old fashioned but my idea of travelling and seeing a place is spending a few days there to actually enjoy the sights, culture, people etc. I'd rather do 4 days in one country than do a country a day and see nothing in 4 countries.

Reactions: 9
65E7B07B-9B2C-44D7-A997-2B0B85DAA478.png

What’s the bets this is because she’s saw ppl online talking about Joel being ‘SO PROUD!!!’ of her every three seconds? 🤔

In regards to travelling, I don't know many people who go travelling frequently. Depends on finances, circumstances etc
You can get cheap flights to most places in Europe (if you're willing to fly with Ryanair 😜)

Reactions: 1
Which countries would those be? 😂😂
If someone is moving through countries so quickly they're not really seeing anything. Maybe they're stopping in the main landscape just to take pics for Instagram and check off their list another country they have "visited" so they can brag they visited 3 countries this month.

I might be old fashioned but my idea of travelling and seeing a place is spending a few days there to actually enjoy the sights, culture, people etc. I'd rather do 4 days in one country than do a country a day and see nothing in 4 countries.
Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Germany, for example. Or, if you live in Malmö, you can go over to Denmark on the weekend, or the other way around, if you live in Copenhagen, you can always have lunch in Sweden. Luxemburg, Belgium and Germany are another trio. Spain, Andorra and France another. I'm not saying one has to run through three countries in a day, far from it. 🤣 I'm just saying it's easy, if not always cheap, to move around.

Reactions: 6
Isn't she going on holiday with Joel? I reckon she will dump him after that if she is. At least I hope she will

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1422595
What’s the bets this is because she’s saw ppl online talking about Joel being ‘SO PROUD!!!’ of her every three seconds? 🤔
Ah yes. Like the time she publicly congratulated Celinde on getting the role in Rocketman. Or anything to do with Celinde lol. She only acknowledged she was the 'best friend a girl could have' was when Carrie was involved with projects they did together. What about Molly? What about any of her previous co-workers she would say 'are friends for life'? They've definitely announced and celebrated stuff, but our dear Carrie kept schtum. She barely celebrates Scott's achievements and he's been the most consistent person in her life lol.

She only ever celebrates people when it benefits her. Wasn't there a post not too long ago when she congratulated some guy (edit: name is Austin Butler) on a new project when they met once over 10 years ago? He was like, semi-kinda-famous-but-not-much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Soooooooooooo ... is it over, or was it indeed a scam/stunt all along?

Reactions: 2
Don’t get you’re hopes up everyone , they’re probably shagging 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Oooh yeah the silence from them is definitely v loud right now. Bearing in mind how OTT he was being while she was away, constantly reposting anything and everything from her stories. I’m surprised there hasn’t been any ‘reunited and it feels so good’ style posts from either of them yet.

Ignoring her Croatia nails post was also odd (for him), unlike the Disney trip this is actually something that concerns him so any repost/commentary would’ve been somewhat warranted haha. Super curious on how that trip will work out for them, travelling together and all the stresses and being out of your comfort zones will always test a relationship.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.