Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admit the quiet is very odd for the 2 of them. I mean she's has even posted a reunion video of Edgar with the whole I think he's missed me thing but zero about joel....maybe disney has made her see the light people 🤞🤞🤞 I'm really not holding out much hope though....pretty sure they will be snogging pics galore when they get to Croatia 😬🙈🤢

Reactions: 14
Just on night watch here, still no big reunion post from either of them. I’m getting worried, guys!!! 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone is having a shower while Carrie is stroking the cat in her stories...you can hear it. Scott or Joel? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone is having a shower while Carrie is stroking the cat in her stories...you can hear it. Scott or Joel? 🤔😂
Its gotta be Scott surely? If it was joel he would have been there in the back ground saying how proud he is of her cause she can stroke a cat! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
every day i dread coming onto this thread and seeing the all too real possiblity that carrie has been cast as nancy in the rumoured west end revival

Reactions: 6
Will Joel be forced to delete the snog cam footage from TikTok if they break up I wonder

Reactions: 3
She’s at the airport for Croatia, presumably, and no sign of Desperation J?
Oh, how I hope she’s seen the light and escaped (although I don’t believe it, all…)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I personally think it’s really telling that they haven’t mentioned each other yet. Carrie might finally have said something about the oversharing/posting but it’s actually kind of embarrassing now. She doubled down and made post after post (“not to forget love out loud” 🤮) defending Joe(L)s behavior and now nothing!! So now it just appears he doesn’t give a duck about her, that’s the problem with starting with that kind of energy, anything “less” just looks like they have broken up 😬

Reactions: 5
Imagine living in a world where you come back from one holiday for a day or two and then go on holiday again…

Reactions: 41
Okay, but for real, does anyone think they might get engaged on this holiday?! Part of me thinks no way, but part of me thinks oh my god it might happen. Thoughts?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.