Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get it. He's got his own career. Why does he repost absolutely everything Carrie does. If my boyfriend did that when I was away on holiday with my family it would be freaked out. He's clingy beyond belief

Reactions: 22
I find Joel's stories are coming across as quite rude and passive aggressive now. To say once that you're jealous, I get it, but all of this? He's been with Carrie for literal weeks not even months, of course you won't be invited on a family holiday because you're not part of the family yet 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’d be mortified if my s/o did that. It seems unhinged.

Reactions: 11
The white spots 🤔
I hate the open mouth smile thing anyway. Sometimes you see spit strings. I don't want to see anyone's lunch after they've already eaten it.

View attachment 1396838
Omg you’ve read my mind about the smile thing. I was just thinking this when I was on her IG earlier. It’s such a weird unflattering face to pull in every picture! I think I’ve heard it referred to as ‘soy face’ before, but I’m not sure if that’s a 4chan incel Reddit type phrase haha. Carrie is so naturally pretty but she works very hard to mask as much of that as possible with every aesthetic choice she makes smh.

Reactions: 5
Joe(L)’s passive aggressive comments about not getting the invite are concerning, he’s the kind of partner that would try and guilt her into pushing past her personal boundaries.
Also what is this post from Carrie? Is this suppose to be some sort of humble brag about being body positive?
Joel must be so jealous/angry after seeing that post, knowing he didn't get to benefit from the perk of having Carrie Hope Fletcher as his girlfriend. How dare she go on holiday with family and get an exclusive view of the parade without him

The white spots
Maybe Carrie got Invisalign braces?

Reactions: 3
It'll be interesting to see what happens when Carrie comes back...Joel will 100% be gushing about how much he missed her and how happy he is she's back, but will she do the same? I'm so hopeful that she'll come to her senses and dump him but time will tell

Reactions: 5
I used to like Joel, I was a fan who gave him a gift during Falsettos, now I can’t stand him. It’s amazing how unlikeable someone can become the moment they have a chance to show their true colours. And in this case it’s pure desperation.
I mean no harm when I ask this as I’ve always been so curious.

Why did you give someone a gift who you don’t know? I don’t understand why people give gifts to actors / celebrities.

If you prefer not to answer that’s fine to ignore. I just don’t understand so thought I’d ask swing as you mentioned it.

Reactions: 6
Joe(L)’s passive aggressive comments about not getting the invite are concerning, he’s the kind of partner that would try and guilt her into pushing past her personal boundaries.
Also what is this post from Carrie? Is this suppose to be some sort of humble brag about being body positive?
This absolutely slaps of Didn’t Happen Of the Year Awards. “Body positive” I thought she was “body neutral”

Also “Are you ready to see some magic” like babe log off, you don’t need to post everything you do 😭.

I would get being like wow look it’s XYZ or whatever to your nephews but acting like you genuinely buy it’s the character when you’re an adult woman. Would be like me going and hitting on the Moon Knight at the Marvel Avengers campus cause I fancy Oscar Isaac 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This absolutely slaps of Didn’t Happen Of the Year Awards. “Body positive” I thought she was “body neutral”
Hi all, I’m a long time lurker and first time poster. I hadn’t checked in on this thread in months until the other day and I can’t believe how off the rails everything is currently?!!

My 2 cents on this: I used to work at WDW and one thing you absolutely aren’t allowed to do is tell celebrities/public figures that you are a fan. I imagine for someone like Carrie, it seems less risky to say something as she isn’t textbook famous here in the US, but it makes me skeptical this interaction went down how Carrie recounted. I wonder if the girl recognized her and went to do something nice, and Carrie pried and found out she was a follower. Maybe not, but it definitely seems unusual.

I don’t think I’ll be able to stay away from this thread with all of the chaos that’s happening, but I really do hope she’s broken up with Joe(l) by the time I check in next hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't get it. He's got his own career. Why does he repost absolutely everything Carrie does.
Because she told him about how Olli would barely acknowledge her on social media as his girlfriend :D

I don’t follow Joel on insta (respect to all who do), but if Carrie breaks up with him I will totally do it, because post-breakup Joel will be DRAMA

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think Joel realises that just because he's playing King George III in Hamilton, it doesn't give him the go ahead to start acting like a complete creep IRL

Reactions: 8
I don't get it. He's got his own career. Why does he repost absolutely everything Carrie does. If my boyfriend did that when I was away on holiday with my family it would be freaked out. He's clingy beyond belief

Exactly. If my boyfriend of several years suddenly started sharing constant updates on his stories about my work activities and vacations and posting videos of us kissing I’d call the police.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, I had those exact thoughts watching that. I can see it being really magical for children but a lone adult woman trying to get all of their attention felt off. It was like she didn't realise those are underpaid Disney employees in sweaty costumes who are paid to be that nice to her. It was so weird to hear her unironically describe those interactions as "magic".
I mean do you just expect her to sit there with her arms folded not interacting because she’s an adult?
Maybe she was planning to show her nephews the video
I don’t see why it’s so bad to interact with the characters
Also like that’s the Disney employees job I don’t understand why it’s relevant that they’re in sweaty costumes or that they’re underpaid
I admit it’s a bit strange to call the interactions magical
But I don’t see why her interacting with them is an issue
And Disney emoloyees have to stay in character all the time so she can’t exactly talk to them like they’re not those characters

Reactions: 11
I mean do you just expect her to sit there with her arms folded not interacting because she’s an adult?
Maybe she was planning to show her nephews the video
I don’t see why it’s so bad to interact with the characters
Also like that’s the Disney employees job I don’t understand why it’s relevant that they’re in sweaty costumes or that they’re underpaid
I admit it’s a bit strange to call the interactions magical
But I don’t see why her interacting with them is an issue
And Disney emoloyees have to stay in character all the time so she can’t exactly talk to them like they’re not those characters
You can interact without gushing and shouting them over like you believe they are real 😂

She was nearly in tears over meeting fellow actors like herself dressed up in costumes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe he’s still reposting her Disney reels with whiny passive aggressive ‘jokes’ about how jealous he is. I’d be so unimpressed if a boyfriend of mine acted like this. It smacks of self absorption on top of the codepency. Like he can’t just let her enjoy her family holiday without making it about him in some way? I bet he’s texting her every five seconds and forcing her to FaceTime for hours every night before bed.
why he is acting like a literal manchild… 1. he hasn’t been dating Carrie for long, of course she won’t bring him on holiday with her family and 2. even if she did want to bring him, he has covid.. 😐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.