Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Joel! Please stop being a codependent creep, please and thank you :)

Reactions: 26
I think the poll needs a 4th option, that's the whole Carrie❤Joel thing is some kind of manufactured social media experiment or a stunt for the lolz! I still think it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think any dumping will be happening. Even though most of us are creeped put here, she still loves the fact that she’s getting adoration from him. Maybe she’ll realize how creepy he was later on but for now she seems perfectly happy to have him around.
Yeah, I honestly agree unfortunately.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody remember the video Carrie did to Good Morning Sunshine when she housesit for Tom & Gi and it's her rooting through the house and trying on Tom's clothes? I expect a recreation from Joel within the next 3 hours.
Edit: It's this video - going through her videos trying to find this one reminded me why I actually started watching her in the first place, she used to be genuinley fun to watch?
Her acting is better in this video than it was in the Treason announcement post (I was originally tempted to put than in the Les Mis staged concert….)

Reactions: 5
The girl who’s posted that story about the school report MUST have tagged him and hidden the tag, cause that’s the only way he could have posted the actual story rather than a screen grab. So it’s even weirder that’s he’s enabling how bizarre his followers are over him and Carrie

Reactions: 8
The girl who’s posted that story about the school report MUST have tagged him and hidden the tag, cause that’s the only way he could have posted the actual story rather than a screen grab. So it’s even weirder that’s he’s enabling how bizarre his followers are over him and Carrie
Or she didn't and he's checking carries fans pages to find any excuse to share more story posts about her

Or she didn't and he's checking carries fans pages to find any excuse to share more story posts about her
You can’t repost someone’s story directly unless they actually tag you, since he’s not shared a screen shot but the women’s actual post, she must have tagged him.
You can repost grid posts you’re not tagged in to your stories produced the account isn’t private so he could stalk Carrie’s tags for those but not stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hopefully Carrie is doing the slow fade with Joel because my god he is so ridiculously over the top and full on. They’ve not even been together 3 months?! Also I can’t believe he would isolate at her house with Covid knowing she is going abroad with her family…unless he has actually moved in?! Or wanted to give her it so she couldn’t go without him?!
My only guess is he's taking care of Edgar but he's a cat??? You don't have to fully move in if that's the case Joel!

Her acting is better in this video than it was in the Treason announcement post (I was originally tempted to put than in the Les Mis staged concert….)
Lol, true. I feel like her acting skills were quite good also when she was Eponine - at least - to me, she emoted better than the other Eponines I've seen. But since then, her acting skills have gotten progressively worse. Odd. And preventable.

Reactions: 4
Right Joel, we know you’re reading this but would you stop sharing that obscene picture of you as George?! We know you’re #proud that you’re in the show and that the photos have been released but you aren’t helping yourself at all. Not that you were before!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right Joel, we know you’re reading this but would you stop sharing that obscene picture of you as George?! We know you’re #proud that you’re in the show and that the photos have been released but you aren’t helping yourself at all. Not that you were before!
Imagine looking up to see this during the middle of sex

9C2D73CC-07FA-46D4-BAAF-D8F2397F856F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
And there’s Oliver having a lovely afternoon in a sunny beer garden with his adult girlfriend who doesn’t overshare her life.
This honestly. Plus Oliver actually looks like he’s having the time of his life atm too. Every pic he posts of them just looks relaxed and happy. Idc there’s just a palpable difference when you’re sincerely in love and being loved. Oliver looks like an entirely different person compared to when he was with Carrie.

If only she hadn’t been so desperate to jump into a relationship with the first guy she could find. If she’d taken time to herself and healed a bit she could’ve left herself open to meeting a true love. She’s far too young to be this eager to settle.

I genuinely wish she could find someone who actually compliments her and elevates her the way a healthy relationship should. Someone genuinely kind (no creepy Nice Guys), confident without being cocky and arrogant and who adores her but is able to ground her at the same time. Idk I actually feel a bit sorry for her, it’s like out of the frying pan and into the fire when it comes to her love life. Each relationship worst than the last….

We’ve all noticed how Carrie has almost devolved over the years. While yes you won’t be at 30 who you were at 20, it’s like her light has dulled and she’s much less passionate and creative. And I think these back to back toxic/lacklustre relationships are partially to blame. I think it’s all drained the life out of her a bit. Some time alone to rediscover herself after Oliver would’ve actually done her the world of good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
They’d be that couple that meows at each other if they were at school

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
There are social monitoring tools that can isolate key words in images. It's a really clever bit of tech, but I HOPE TO GOD he's not got an alert for 'Carrie Hope Fletcher' set up.

Edit: kept reading and saw the post about who can repost a story. Agree that he must have been tagged somewhere in the background, I'll pipe down :alien:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think the poll needs a 4th option, that's the whole Carrie❤Joel thing is some kind of manufactured social media experiment or a stunt for the lolz! I still think it is!
I have said this from the beginning and I'm sticking with it. If it's real, it's honestly pretty scary (imo, I just don't trust him, full stop).

Reactions: 5
How bizarre of her fans to be tagging him like that just because they know he reposts everything 🥴
Do you think he thought for a second how it would seem for him to repost that which wasn't related to him in the slightest? It's a relief at least that it isn't just that he has got an alert for anytime she is mentioned which is all I could conclude to start with

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.