Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. If my boyfriend of several years suddenly started sharing constant updates on his stories about my work activities and vacations and posting videos of us kissing I’d call the police.
Same, I would think my BF was planning on making it look like I was busy before hiding my body 🤣.

Didn’t Carrie’s last book feature a cruise? Or was that the Tattler’s version? 😂
I was the Tattler who did the review and my god am I glad I didnt pay for it

If I remember right, she went to New York to rescue a man she’s met about three times then got on a last minute Atlantic cruise back to the UK on her cinema worker pay because she thought a plane might explode instead of yknow calling the airport

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
merida.jpg

Christ Karen, you're going to break Instagram with the amount of stories posted but I thought this was a hoot - the Merida cast member thinking she was Disney Bounding as her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why did you give someone a gift who you don’t know? I don’t understand why people give gifts to actors / celebrities.
Totally a fair question.
I’m a creative person who likes making physical fanart of various characters and shows I like, but if I’m not careful I end up with it all cluttering my home.
So instead I give the things I’ve made to the actors because they enjoy the momentos of their shows, I get to enjoy challenging myself with my creations, and I don’t have a full house at the end of it.
I made Joel because I was already making something for several of the cast in that show so I thought I’d do something for all of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker 👋 posting to say: does anyone else get pissed off by Joel’s overuse of exclamation points!!!!!!? 😂

• Haha
What annoys me the most is from being in Disney with a child with autism the Disney cast member looks like she placed in an area that is for children/adults with additional needs. An area away from most of the crowds/noise but with a view of the cast members.

• Angry
  • Wow
I mean do you just expect her to sit there with her arms folded not interacting because she’s an adult?
Maybe she was planning to show her nephews the video
I don’t see why it’s so bad to interact with the characters
Also like that’s the Disney employees job I don’t understand why it’s relevant that they’re in sweaty costumes or that they’re underpaid
I admit it’s a bit strange to call the interactions magical
But I don’t see why her interacting with them is an issue
And Disney emoloyees have to stay in character all the time so she can’t exactly talk to them like they’re not those characters
I agree with this, also as a Disney adult I'm definitely guilty of this just because you kind of get caught up in it, I'm super awkward but they're really good at their jobs 😂

In general I don't get the hate on Disney, because I love it and could go every year if I could afford it. Not even for the theme parks but there is so much to do at the resorts and amazing food.

Promise I'm not Carrie but I definitely understand the Disney love and getting caught up in the "magic"

One thing I don't understand though is why does she bother posting about her trip? Disney can be an insanely busy holiday and when you get time to sleep or relax, take it. Put down the phone Carrie!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
a lot of people have been saying carrie has regressed over the years, could someone point out some good comparisons? ive only really been following her as of recently

Reactions: 2
Turns out an old friend from school is on their cruise 😂 Might have to reconnect and see if there's any gossip 😏 (Jk, but small world.)
Looks like Tom was stopping to take photos, which was nice of him, but I don't know if Carrie did or if said friend just didn't realise she was also there until after.)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG the endless stories. Carrie, literally no one cares about your life as much as you think they do. Put your phone away for five minutes and enjoy the moment!

Reactions: 14
Wait… they left the kids with their parents in WDW and they went on the Cruise (Tom, Gi and Carrie).
WAS EVERYTHING GIFTED? Even the parents babysitting at WDW!?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wait… they left the kids with their parents in WDW and they went on the Cruise (Tom, Gi and Carrie).
WAS EVERYTHING GIFTED? Even the parents babysitting at WDW!?
i thought this yday when Gi said to Tom “I’ll leave you here with the kids” they’ve gone to a Disney cruise and left the kids behind? No offence to any Disney adults here but isn’t Disney’s main audience children??

Reactions: 5
white spot lesions. A sign of poor oral hygiene, usually. She does give off grubby vibes, so that doesn’t surprise me.
I’m not saying this to defend Carrie, but just in case any other tattlers see and worry, white spot lesions are nothing to do with oral hygiene. The spots are to do with the calcium within the tooth and will form there before the teeth even come through into the mouth. That being said, it’s still not the most flattering pic.

Reactions: 40
What annoys me the most is from being in Disney with a child with autism the Disney cast member looks like she placed in an area that is for children/adults with additional needs. An area away from most of the crowds/noise but with a view of the cast members.
She should have given that spot to a kid!!

View attachment 1398142All of the veronicas side by side just show off how dirty they did Carrie with that blazer and haircut.
Her costume is so unflattering!! Just does not suit her

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't take my kids on a cruise as I know they'd be travel sick and we'd all be miserable. But then so would I, so I wouldn't go either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think someone has had words with Joel about his reposting all of Carrie's pictures. Or if he's just sulking.

Reactions: 6
She should have given that spot to a kid!!

Her costume is so unflattering!! Just does not suit her
As a bigger girl the double breasted jacket would’ve looked worse!
re: hair didn’t Carrie say it was her choice to cut it. Nothing to do with the production team ?

Reactions: 1
So instead I give the things I’ve made to the actors because they enjoy the momentos of their shows, I get to enjoy challenging myself with my creations, and I don’t have a full house at the end of it.
That makes total sense, thanks for answering the question. Even if I wasn't the one asking, I was also curious.

For a moment I thought it would be something like the fans gifting Carrie lush products when she'd always hint she liked them. That would have been weird. Artwork on the other hand is awesome.

Reactions: 2
Do we think someone has had words with Joel about his reposting all of Carrie's pictures. Or if he's just sulking.
I hope Carrie has broken up with him. Seriously. He’s childish and acting ridiculous, he’s more insufferable than Carrie at this point and I can’t take him. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I just can’t anymore. His behavior is gross and he gives me major ick. Maybe it’s just me, does he give anyone else major ick?! Or am I the only one?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.