Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oliver just posted a story of his new gf and she reposted it immediately, and it made me think of Joel and Carrie. Please don’t start acting like them🤦🏻‍♀️ They are already enough ick for everyone, we don’t need anyone else acting like them🤢 And too think I was really rooting for Joel at first, I thought maybe he would help bring Carrie down too earth and she would stop being so obnoxious and insufferable, instead he’s ended up being worse than her at times.🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oliver just posted a story of his new gf and she reposted it immediately, and it made me think of Joel and Carrie. Please don’t start acting like them🤦🏻‍♀️ They are already enough ick for everyone, we don’t need anyone else acting like them🤢 And too think I was really rooting for Joel at first, I thought maybe he would help bring Carrie down too earth and she would stop being so obnoxious and insufferable, instead he’s ended up being worse than her at times.🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Tbf, i’m not surprised she reposted it as she looks 👌!

Have also noticed they go out a lot more than him and Carrie used to!

Reactions: 17
Tbf, i’m not surprised she reposted it as she looks 👌!

Have also noticed they go out a lot more than him and Carrie used to!
Honestly, I don’t think Oliver was ever fully into their relationship. I think he probably thought they would just keep it at friends with benefit while on tour and that was it, but you know I remember reading a blog Carrie posted I think it was about their anniversary and in it she wrote that she didn’t know if they would start an official relationship when tour ended but when Oliver kept showing up to her flat every week she knew they would. So who knows, just so strange to me. Now she has major ick Joel, his personality and the way he acts (at least on social media) makes me nauseous and is major cringe in my opinion.🤢

Reactions: 14
I agree but she worked for it. Jesse buckly was on the same show, didn't win but both her and Sam took their exposure and advantage and ran with it. They worked to better themselves and to challenge themselves. Jessie went back and trained in drama school and has now been in some high profile tv series and movies, plus the lauded Cabaret revival in London. Sam has played a supporting role in a major musical movie, had leading roles on tour, on broadway and in the west end. Yes the TV show gave them a leg up but they took that opportunity and ran with it.

Carrie, thanks to her famous brother and social media following, had a similar leg up. What did she do? She sat on her arse and waited for people and opportunity to come to her.
This is so true! Also the other Andrew Lloyd Webber shows like the Dorothy one and allot of the girls if not all of them in that show ended up going to drama school and taking advantage of every opportunity that came there way, and wanted to get better wish Carrie could do the same. It really winds me up she constantly says she’s working class and she ‘worked hard’ absolute bullshit

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why but her TikTok’s really bug me
Omg I can’t believe she fan girled when she has done so many videos slating Carrie! Everyone says how much like Carrie she is and I always wondered if she hated Carrie as she’s so like her! I don’t like to say anything bad about the girl as I’m sure she would be on this thread as she seems to dislike Carrie so much!

Reactions: 1
Why Oliver 😂 you were doing so well
I know, he even stopped doing the pouting selfies as much, but this is so cringe I can’t with him! Don’t be like Joel Oliver, stop it now!

What’s with these theatre people does being on stage 8 times a week not give them enough attention 😂
Seriously, I freaking can’t!🤢😂💀

I find this pic so cringey 🙈
Wtf is he doing?!🤦🏻‍♀️ You were doing so well Oliver, Fml why?!🤢🤦🏻‍♀️ And she immediately reposted it too, don’t be like cringe Carrie and Joel🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know, he even stopped doing the pouting selfies as much, but this is so cringe I can’t with him! Don’t be like Joel Oliver, stop it now!

Seriously, I freaking can’t!🤢😂💀

Wtf is he doing?!🤦🏻‍♀️ You were doing so well Oliver, Fml why?!🤢🤦🏻‍♀️ And she immediately reposted it too, don’t be like cringe Carrie and Joel🤦🏻‍♀️
And here’s me starting to second guess myself that perhaps I’ve misjudged him or been unfair.

Nope. Still can’t stand him. No-one wants to see your sex faces Oliver- just smile nicely and we’ll all be much happier.

And here’s me starting to second guess myself that perhaps I’ve misjudged him or been unfair.

Nope. Still can’t stand him. No-one wants to see your sex faces Oliver- just smile nicely and we’ll all be much happier.
Exactly, I always thought he was insufferable and I never could stand either him or Carrie. But there was moments where I also thought well maybe I was unfair at times about judging him, but nope. He’s become even more insufferable in my opinion after the breakup. Exactly, just smile nicely, no one wants to see your smug looking sex faces.🤢 And the pouting selfies can go in the bin too.

Reactions: 2
Me being the nosey cow I am, I’d love to know what their last conversation was. Did Oli do the classic “it’s not you, it’s me” line? “We’re older and different people now” Did he just flat out break up with her without any explanation 🤔

Reactions: 16
Me being the nosey cow I am, I’d love to know what their last conversation was. Did Oli do the classic “it’s not you, it’s me” line? “We’re older and different people now” Did he just flat out break up with her without any explanation 🤔
I can’t help but wonder this too. Clearly it wasn’t a civil breakup, wonder what was said?! Carrie did genuinely seem devastated, not taking up for her but I think we all know that feeling and it’s just the worst.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice on Joel’s live he said hello heart.laughter with a lil cheeky wink

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone else notice on Joel’s live he said hello heart.laughter with a lil cheeky wink
i heard this and very soon after Carrie appeared “oh here she is, Carrie Hope Fletcher, hello baby”
She was probably like oh tit, wrong account!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think he probably said something like "we don't want the same things" which I think is true. I don't think they ever necessarily wanted the same things, except at the beginning where they both wanted a tour duck buddy. Was she actually blindsided by him breaking up with her, or had she spent a few years in willful blindness ignoring their different long term plans in hope that he'd give up what he wanted in life to marry her and continue being her prince charming?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.