Carrie Hope Fletcher #25 Joel's snogging makes us sick, when will Carrie get the ick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, I’d never go away on holiday with someone I had JUST started dating 😬 maybe this will be the breaking point for Carrie, can you imagine how insufferable Joel will be….will probably film her brushing her teeth “Oh look at my girl friend CARRIE HOPE FLETCHER absolutely KILLING it at defending her teeth from plaque!”

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She's also going to Disney with someone else as their "plus one"

Meaning it's possibly another gifted trip.
Calling it - it’ll be a PR trip to DLP as promo for the new Avengers campus opening up there next month. Be prepared for her to showcase all her Marvel fan credentials too.

Reactions: 9
Finally made an account to post on here. Hi yall!

Does anyone else get really bad vibes from Joel? There's just something about him that makes me so uneasy. I'm wondering if it's just because his eyes come across quite empty of emotion in pictures, and having only seen him in pictures and his cringe tiktoks...

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but he gives off like massive creep vibes imo - and I felt like this even at the beginning before they started going insane on social media about how much they are in love etc.. D:

Anyone else?
Yep!! I get the exact same vibes from him too. He gives me the creeps and the ick in equal measure.

Reactions: 8
If she's been in "hardcore therapy" for months, then her therapist needs to be fired. She's regressed so much since the beginning of the year, it's insane.

Reactions: 16
If she's been in "hardcore therapy" for months, then her therapist needs to be fired. She's regressed so much since the beginning of the year, it's insane.
Therapists can only advise you. They can't make you follow their advice. Otherwise Carrie would've sorted her life out just by reading the comments on here, theatreboard and guru gossip.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Therapists can only advise you. They can't make you follow their advice. Otherwise Carrie would've sorted her life out just by reading the comments on here, theatreboard and guru gossip.
I'm sure she hears the "yes your feelings are valid" and then tunes out after the "but have you tried x instead?".

Reactions: 12
If she didn't ditch all the people she hung out with after oli broke up with her, then maybe they could've pointed out the Joel red flags now. Now she'll waste time until she realises for herself

Reactions: 6
I think she's the kind of person that never actually listens to other people's advive, so even if they warned her about the red flags, she's much rather live in her fantasy ego-boosting land.

Reactions: 11
Calling it - it’ll be a PR trip to DLP as promo for the new Avengers campus opening up there next month. Be prepared for her to showcase all her Marvel fan credentials too.
It’s really interesting she is the plus one this time, maybe Disney is realizing her influencing is way past her. (As in she sucks at it)

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, I’d never go away on holiday with someone I had JUST started dating 😬 maybe this will be the breaking point for Carrie, can you imagine how insufferable Joel will be….will probably film her brushing her teeth “Oh look at my girl friend CARRIE HOPE FLETCHER absolutely KILLING it at defending her teeth from plaque!”
You forgot 'I couldn't be more proud of her'!

• Haha
It's possible. I'm so curious about how her Addams family vid would've been if she pre-recorded it, and if she's gonna make it again now that she and Oliver have broken up.
I was thinking this same thing! I actually enjoyed those because it’s interesting to hear about the process. But I figured the next one would be Addams Family and she doesn’t want to talk about it.

Reactions: 1
Surely Disney makes enough money without having to gift these Z listers free trips for promo. It makes sense when it's families I guess but not people like Carrie. She never sells it. The focus always ends up back on her and how amazing she is

Before Carrie would he have posted his planned holidays? With the exception of Carrie’s super fans, does anyone care when he’s performing? Also why hasn’t he booked leave for her 30th birthday?? The engagement trip to WDW must be scheduled the week before.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I wanted to see Hamilton again, I think I’d book on his holiday dates. He annoys me a lot on social media and I’m sure he would on stage too 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My boyfriend and I have waited just over eighteen months before going on holiday together - guess that means I can kiss the idea of our relationship goodbye, we’ve obviously waited too long

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think going on holiday together plays into their soulmates/ old married couple aspirations. She spent five years with Oli begging for commitment and public acknowledgement of their relationship. She's probably high off all the public validation Joel is giving their relationship. Joel's behavior towards her is clearly something she relishes in, even if we find it cringe. If Joel is as sprung as he seems then he'll give her whatever she wants: moving in together, trips together, constant posting on SM, probably even marriage in the next year or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.