Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thread title idea:

Joel Hope Fletcher: "and when push comes to shove, I will retweet all your co-stars... to remind you of my love" (DADADADADA)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Must42

You guys do realise that incel doesn’t really just mean involuntary celibate right? It’s an online group of (mostly white) men who are raging misogynists who feel like they deserve sex from women. They feel it’s the fault of women that they are celibate and promote violence towards them.

Joel’s very creepy but I certainly wouldn’t put him in that category.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Clover123

VIP Member
I can totally imagine him sliding into Oli's dms like "no hard feelings, from one Mr Hope Fletcher to another"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Again, why the hell is he inserting himself into the casting announcement of HER show? Like duh it’s the west end everyone is like one degree separated from everyone else ffs.

Honestly I’m starting to think I was too harsh on Oliver. Joel is irritating me more this week than he ever did in 5 years. Truthfully his biggest crime was potentially stringing Carrie along a bit while he established his career and had a nice free place to live close to London. But somehow Joel’s antics feel more sinister, it’s like he wants to be as attached as humanly possible to Carrie. I feel suffocated just watching it. He’s a few steps away from wearing her skin like a cloak.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Carrie. Like it or not she was the face of this show. She was on every tv show at the start, on all the posters. Having someone like ALW call a show you have worked on for 3 to 4 years a “costly” mistake has gotta hurt

Reactions: 56

doggiepainter

Honestly, all four of them are acting pretty pathetically, trying to do out-do each other on socials.
I don't think Oliver and his girlfriend actually care or have noticed. They are being very discreet, whereas Carrie and (especially) Joel are being over the top

Reactions: 54

HeyUhey

349EC88C-0906-4EF7-A14B-CBA3EEE731E1.png

i can’t wait for Joel to repost this with something along the lines of “Yes happy Father’s Day and for creating my amazing girlfriend #Carrie Hope Fletcher!! I’m so proud you were fathered by this man 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

HeyUhey

Oh my god, I’d never go away on holiday with someone I had JUST started dating 😬 maybe this will be the breaking point for Carrie, can you imagine how insufferable Joel will be….will probably film her brushing her teeth “Oh look at my girl friend CARRIE HOPE FLETCHER absolutely KILLING it at defending her teeth from plaque!”

• Haha

doggiepainter

Joel was signing Cinderella merch with "I'm not in this show", and telling carries fans waiting in the queue to go see him in Hamilton

Stop making it all about you

• Sick
  • Wow

Hattieliz

193F5B63-3EA7-4D1C-A747-5BFE67A6BDCB.png

Went and had a cheeky lurk after someone said they were both in Rome.

Not only is he willing to do the photos like this that Carrie would have loved but this girl is beautiful.

Even if Carrie genuinely likes cringey Joel, that’s got to be a killer.

• Wow
Reactions: 51

EmCheese

VIP Member
Carrie annoys me but when I saw Oliver’s post I felt my heart jump into my throat for her. I know that awful feeling when they meet someone new, it’s horrible. The new girl is INSANELY gorgeous which just adds insult to injury. At least the girl my ex cheated with was a bit odd looking and her surname was Belcher, made me feel better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Kairi19

Yeah I think Oli & Alessia are just getting on with it and enjoying their holiday together.

Reactions: 49