Carrie Hope Fletcher #25 Joel's snogging makes us sick, when will Carrie get the ick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by Alice_Taylorx

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-...rrie-doesnt-care-because-joels-the-one.30249/

Recap:

Carrie & Joel continue to be gross and over the top despite dating for 5 weeks (they met in 2014 and it feels "different" so that means it's OK)
Joel posting an uncomfortable TikTok of them kissing on a date night. Eye bleach recommended after watching.

She made an excited post about Joel taking her out for a surprise one evening - turned out it was just another spa trip. Her lack of a response online meant she was expecting something more.

She was told off by theatre management because she was taking too long at stage door - oh yeah that's a thing again apparently.

She keeps hinting about booking a new job following her 3 concerts this summer - Treason, Journey to the Past and Witches of Eastwick

She has booked a holiday but it's yet to be announced where/when she is going and who with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
You have to use the report button on the last post of the last thread to ask the mods to close that thread
Anyway I've asked for it to be closed.

Lovely new title!

When, indeed, will our Carebear get the ick?
Personally I'd find that "us when we're older" Disney post so ick-inducing. Somehow more than the hideously uncomfortable make-out videos. Something about a man you've just started dating for a month already publicly alluding to the idea that you're going to grow old together would make me full-body cringe.

Reactions: 27
No one... literally. NO one would know after a few weeks dating if the person is right for them long term....no one falls in love with an hole... everybody can paint the best picture for a few months. Absolute idiot Joel is.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone else noticed that Carrie's insta has gone but no mention on Twitter or from Joel?

Personally I'd find that "us when we're older" Disney post so ick-inducing. Somehow more than the hideously uncomfortable make-out videos. Something about a man you've just started dating for a month already publicly alluding to the idea that you're going to grow old together would make me full-body cringe.
Carrie probably loved that tbh

Aww man, has she actually blocked me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

One comment made in reply to Joel's "I'm obsessed with you" comment and she's banned me...oh well haha

• Haha
Reactions: 26

One comment made in reply to Joel's "I'm obsessed with you" comment and she's banned me...oh well haha
Hate people who can't take criticism. Why block and try to make it out nobody disagrees. Dork!

Reactions: 7

I have another account that I never use, yip still there so defos been blocked haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure where she's going on holiday but I'm sure it will be somewhere similar to where Oliver has been going and seeing as he posted on his last Q&A all the places he's visited she'll have to top that now by going somewhere other than bloody Disney!

Reactions: 1

So now she's combing HIS comments for stuff about her? Her self obsession is unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.