Carrie Hope Fletcher #25 Joel's snogging makes us sick, when will Carrie get the ick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she looked totally fab last night. Carrie is undeniably beautiful imo, I’d kill for her waist to hip ratio haha. She just styles herself day to day in a really unflattering way. I don’t really get why she’s so into the Helena Bonham Carter cosplay when she’s not even 30 years old yet. And she does her makeup in a very 2016-ish way, overly matte base, overly dark brows combined with strong lip/eyeshadow combos. Lighter, dewy and fresh looks would suit her features and colouring so much better.

I’d love to give her a makeover ngl. Quirky clashing patterns and flowy dresses can still be cute without being overpowering. And she could definitely use a proper curly cut, couldn’t agree more with the above commenter that curly hair shouldn’t be just one layer, it does nothing for a person. I feel like Carrie’s preferred aesthetic is basically slightly misapplied ‘whimsigoth.’

Just catching up- I totally read this as ‘WH Smiths Goth’ and thought ‘blimey, that’s weirdly specific, I wonder what that looks like?’
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.