Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ouch, just looked on social blade. She's loosing more followers than she is gaining and is now officially below 500k.

I've been looking at her Twitter and she seems to be struggling quite badly at the moment with her anxiety and mental health. (Whatever your opinion is on Carrie, no one deserves to struggle with that)

I'm kind of surprised Oliver is leaving her alone if she's struggling the way she is. If my partner is like that, I either take him with me or stay so I know he's okay.

I'm not suggesting anything, I just find that awfully strange.
She put a few odd quotes on her stories, does anyone think they are splitting up?

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure, it's possible but very difficult to tell at this stage.

It's definitely raising a lot of questions especially with Oliver going to see his family, her not going with him and her struggling with her mental and him not being there to support her.

Ouch, just looked on social blade. She's loosing more followers than she is gaining and is now officially below 500k.

I've been looking at her Twitter and she seems to be struggling quite badly at the moment with her anxiety and mental health. (Whatever your opinion is on Carrie, no one deserves to struggle with that)

I'm kind of surprised Oliver is leaving her alone if she's struggling the way she is. If my partner is like that, I either take him with me or stay so I know he's okay.

She always used to lose it and be at her worst when it came to twitter rants about haters and being quite passive aggressive when Oli was away on tours for work. On GG people used to say without Oli around that is when she starts looking a GG and here and spirals.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if that's what's causing her to struggle. She's not good at being by herself, we've all noticed that her poor behaviour and outbursts seem to be when Oli's away for some reason. And they've been together alone in that house basically 24/7 since March. I wonder if the fact he was going away was what caused her anxiety to step up.

I imagine he's not seen his family for a while and it wouldn't be fair for him to cancel that but I'm surprised she couldn't go with him.

Reactions: 5
Does he live with Carrie normally, or just in lockdown? Does he have his own place in London?

Does he live with Carrie normally, or just in lockdown? Does he have his own place in London?
He normally lives with her - I think in her old flat she made a point of saying it was her flat and he just stayed there and I got the impression that wasn't necessarily full time. However when she moved out of her flat and was staying with Tom and Gi while the new house was being refurbished, he came too and stayed with them and moved straight into the new house. So I think they do live together full time now.

Reactions: 3
In the years they’ve been together, has she ever actually mentioned going up with him to visit his family?🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
In the years they’ve been together, has she ever actually mentioned going up with him to visit his family?🤔
If previously she had been working on a show 6 days a week it would have been difficult, but now would be a perfect time as she's not working.

I kind of think she uploads things about feeling bad especially because he is gone. She always goes weird when he is away.

Based on past experiences with an ex, he did this to guilt trip me for going away. So I'm a little biased. Lol

She referred to him as her boyfriend in a tweet this morning saying he was away which doesn't imply anything bad has happened between them, but I can't help but notice there has been less content of them together and she is in a really weird mood.

I kind of think she uploads things about feeling bad especially because he is gone. She always goes weird when he is away.

Based on past experiences with an ex, he did this to guilt trip me for going away. So I'm a little biased. Lol
That's quite controlling imho.

Reactions: 4
If previously she had been working on a show 6 days a week it would have been difficult, but now would be a perfect time as she's not working.
I thought about that but don’t theatre performers get a certain amount of holiday off? She could’ve seen his family rather than another gifted holiday to Disney

My apologies if this comes across as insensitive, but surely it cannot be healthy to depend on another person so much that when they take a trip away your behaviour and attitude takes such a dive?

Reactions: 19
On her story she said it was stressful and scary personal stuff. To me, scary insinuates something health related. Hopefully that's not the case and she's just being dramatic.

It's really weird and childish to vaguepost like that when you have so many followers who are of course going to speculate and want to know. She's very attention seeking.

On her story she said it was stressful and scary personal stuff. To me, scary insinuates something health related. Hopefully that's not the case and she's just being dramatic.

It's really weird and childish to vaguepost like that when you have so many followers who are of course going to speculate and want to know. She's very attention seeking.

I hope it isnt related to anyones health in her family and friends circle. It can be quite sad.

Last edited:
I hope it isnt related to anyones health in her family and friends circle. It can be quite sad.
Why would you post that? If it's personal to do with her or anyone else health then keep it to yourself, talk to friends/family privately, don't post it on social media for attention. She boils my piss, being so click baiting.

Why would you post that? If it's personal to do with her or anyone else health then keep it to yourself, talk to friends/family privately, don't post it on social media for attention. She boils my piss, being so click baiting.

Many many ppl vogue post. I don't particularly do it anymore, I have stopped for years now.. Its just so stupid

As much as she annoys me, I hope she and hers are OK. and if it is just a case of her mental health tanking because her SO has dared to leave for a few days, she needs to work on that ! For her sake and for the sake of the people she is subjecting to her click baiting.

Reactions: 2
I feel bad for Oliver if it’s true that he can’t leave without her acting up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.