Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not been, but it seems to me that Disneyland/world would be pretty exhausting and overwhelming if you're not into Disney/theme parks etc. I think I'd find it a bit much.
I'm a Disney fan and I absolutely love it personally!

However, I'm not the type to up at the crack of dawn to see the welcome parade or stay till close to watch the fireworks display. I know Carrie used to do that kind of thing with Pete.

I have been twice and the last time I went was 3 years ago. I really enjoyed it and had a lot fun. I did meet Goofy because he's my favourite and I'll be honest, despite me being in my mid twenties at the time, it was a really fun experience. I felt like I was 5 again!

It definitely isn't for everyone especially as it gets very, very warm and there is a lot walking, and waiting if you don't have fast passes.

I definitely couldn't go as many times as Carrie because I think the novelty would wear off. I quite like knowing I'm not going back for ages so I get to enjoy new rides and experiences.

I can imagine going with Carrie would be grating as she apparently "knows everything about Disney"

Reactions: 2
Also, doesnt it seem like for a while now, her relationship with her brother's family is a bit ..off? Like they dont seem to be in any social media interaction and they are barely mentioned.

Reactions: 4
The fact that they’re both posting super simple covers instead of chatty videos lately isn’t gonna help when it comes to views. I am also getting the vibe that something is off between them.

Reactions: 5
Also, doesnt it seem like for a while now, her relationship with her brother's family is a bit ..off? Like they dont seem to be in any social media interaction and they are barely mentioned.
I can’t work out if they’re just choosing not to share their interactions or if it’s off... for a family that are so public on social media and not shy about liking/commenting on stuff, it seems weird that they don’t do that on each other’s? I’d say maybe it’s because they see social media as ‘work’ but Gi interacts with her siblings on there as far as I can tell so that doesn’t really explain it.

Reactions: 1
I can’t work out if they’re just choosing not to share their interactions or if it’s off... for a family that are so public on social media and not shy about liking/commenting on stuff, it seems weird that they don’t do that on each other’s? I’d say maybe it’s because they see social media as ‘work’ but Gi interacts with her siblings on there as far as I can tell so that doesn’t really explain it.

They used to be so interactive, so it makes me wonder

What also doesn't make sense to me is how aside from mentioning going to see her nephew for his birthday, she hasn't said anything about going to visit. I mean it's been weeks and weeks of lockdown, and I haven't seen or heard her mention going to socially distance garden meetings with her parents and Tom or anything. Surely she'd be absolutely full of emotional reunions and family time. Yet every day when Oliver asks her what she's been up to she has never said anything. Very weird.

Reactions: 5
Don't they live very close by now too? You'd think she would have gone to sit in their large garden to see her nephews, or on one of their walks with them. Maybe it was the extended period where she stayed with them that caused a rift.

Reactions: 3
Don't they live very close by now too? You'd think she would have gone to sit in their large garden to see her nephews, or on one of their walks with them. Maybe it was the extended period where she stayed with them that caused a rift.

Could be. Staying with family is very stressful.. Maybe they didn't like Oliver being there.

Reactions: 1
Yes definitely something is up. Definitely not a boundary thing on Tom and Gi's behalf as they're constantly showing off with ads and the kids, etc.

It seems to be ever since she moved in with them for a time, they appeared distant with one another. I think I remember her saying she wasn't comfortable vlogging around them but she'd done it many, many times with them before with them in. Her moving into her flat being a prime example! Gi was bouncing up and down all over the place, very excited for her. (Which was sweet and big sisterly)

On a separate note, something is definitely up with Carrie and Oliver though. Very weird.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it’s cinderlla sales not going as good as Frozen and Carrie doesn’t wanting to be in a less famous show than him? Since he would be Disney actor

I wonder if it’s cinderlla sales not going as good as Frozen and Carrie doesn’t wanting to be in a less famous show than him? Since he would be Disney actor
I can imagine her feeling threatened by him being in frozen.

I think there was a small about of hype with her being cast as Cinderella but since it's been announced, the focus has shifted to Oliver.

It would explain the validation and approval she's craving with seeing people's journals and seeing that people are buying tickets to see the show.

Even her congratulations post to him was very, I don't know... Not very genuine?

Reactions: 4
I can imagine her feeling threatened by him being in frozen.

I think there was a small about of hype with her being cast as Cinderella but since it's been announced, the focus has shifted to Oliver.

It would explain the validation and approval she's craving with seeing people's journals and seeing that people are buying tickets to see the show.

Even her congratulations post to him was very, I don't know... Not very genuine?
Her whole brand was to be a big sister/disney princess thing. She loved to be cast as Cinderella and loved to point out it was not Disney princess, but then her bf got casted as a Disney (evil) Prince and her whole attitude shifted I guess?

Yes, I think she probably feels like he's stolen her thunder.

We all know that she loves to be the centre of attention so it's probably bruised her ego.

I'm very happy for Oliver, I wasn't keen at first but he's so hardworking and passionate about what he does, it makes him very likeable. Shame she can't learn a thing or two from him.

Reactions: 8
Yeah he will be starring alongside one of the sexiest leading ladies of the west end in Sam Barks, with an arguably bigger profile than Carrie who is also someone ALW and Cameron like. She has also played the same role as Carrie not only on stage but in the movie as well.

Reactions: 10
Yeah he will be starring alongside one of the sexiest leading ladies of the west end in Sam Barks, with an arguably bigger profile than Carrie who is also someone ALW and Cameron like. She has also played the same role as Carrie not only on stage but in the movie as well.
Yep. I’d even say there’s no “arguably” about it. Sam Barks is definitely the bigger star here. She held her own wonderfully against all A-list Hollywood actors in the movie and even sang at the oscars. Carrie is practically unknown outside the UK.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.