Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatā€™s annoying. Canā€™t get enough of herself I guess. Rather than being curious about other people and their content and their creativity, or taking opportunities to promote and support her fellow actors, she wants to see people talking about her and promoting herself. She is Gilderoy Lockheart.
ā€œFameā€™s a fickle friend, Harryā€

Reactions: 4
Olli probably hasn't seen his family since lockdown or March, he is intitled to see his family whatever her mental health! What about his mental health not seeing his family for so long!?
In the videos I have seen she has met his family but it seems its only when they come to London or tour venues ie Adams, she has never mention going up north to met them, well not that I can remember!

Reactions: 2
Olli probably hasn't seen his family since lockdown or March, he is intitled to see his family whatever her mental health! What about his mental health not seeing his family for so long!?
In the videos I have seen she has met his family but it seems its only when they come to London or tour venues ie Adams, she has never mention going up north to met them, well not that I can remember!
Maybe she's not invited. šŸ˜¬

• Haha
That would suck even more for Carrie because Oliver has been going on all her family stuff. like the Disney trip and living with Tom and Gi
I guess... but some families are just naturally more private. My boyfriend's family are so open ; house parties... trips out... big birthday celebrations etc... my family? Nothing. Haha.

They're so polar opposites.

I think we can but speculate at the minute...

But adding to the echo chamber - I hope this is just another Carrie 'I'm lonely and sad' meltdown and not something healthwise etc.

Have you noticed her increase in followers. 544k? Wasnā€™t she sub 500k yesterday?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Thatā€™s annoying. Canā€™t get enough of herself I guess. Rather than being curious about other people and their content and their creativity, or taking opportunities to promote and support her fellow actors, she wants to see people talking about her and promoting herself. She is Gilderoy Lockheart.
ā€œFameā€™s a fickle friend, Harryā€
Yes, she IS Gilderoy Lockhart!

I can get imagine her being quite antagonistic and passive aggressive towards a mother-in-law type figure. She's so territorial when it comes to men and treats her boyfriends like children, so I can just see her clashing with Oli s mum.

Reactions: 2
I think it was the same when she was Pete.

I don't think I've ever recalled her mentioning spending time with or seeing her boyfriends family.

The only thing I can recall is Oliver having his 30th with all his friends and family at her house.

She seems far more invested in her own family.

I think it was the same when she was Pete.

I don't think I've ever recalled her mentioning spending time with or seeing her boyfriends family.

The only thing I can recall is Oliver having his 30th with all his friends and family at her house.

She seems far more invested in her own family.
And she doesnā€™t even seem very invested in them most of the time!

Reactions: 3
I'm sure Oliver wants to get away from her for a bit, I can't imagine being locked in a house with her for 6/7 months! Also Tom never likes his posts, and Carrie doesn't seem to get may either! Wonder what's gone on?

Yes exactly!

I think I vaguely recall someone on here saying when she went to Disney with Oliver, they spent the majority of the holiday indoors?

Very unlike Carrie if that's the case?

Yes exactly!

I think I vaguely recall someone on here saying when she went to Disney with Oliver, they spent the majority of the holiday indoors?

Very unlike Carrie if that's the case?
There was a lot of Insta stories of them in their hotel room watching Disney films than usual (in the evenings but sometimes late afternoons irrc).

I'm sure Carrie is normally the type that just sees the hotel as a place to crash and get ready in Disney rather than spend time in it that could be spent in the parks/area so it definitely seemed odd at the time, especially considering they were with Tom & Gi and the boys. It's possible they were doing more kid-focused things with the boys so they were all were spending some time apart, some together - but it mostly seemed like time apart, which isn't like Carrie (especially when Disney is so kid-orientated anyway).

There was a lot of Insta stories of them in their hotel room watching Disney films than usual (in the evenings but sometimes late afternoons irrc).

I'm sure Carrie is normally the type that just sees the hotel as a place to crash and get ready in Disney rather than spend time in it that could be spent in the parks/area so it definitely seemed odd at the time, especially considering they were with Tom & Gi and the boys. It's possible they were doing more kid-focused things with the boys so they were all were spending some time apart, some together - but it mostly seemed like time apart, which isn't like Carrie (especially when Disney is so kid-orientated anyway).
Yeah exactly, that seems very odd to me as well.

She's very big on her family and her nephews. Even when buzz and buddy were tiny she would make a fuss.

I kinda get the impression that Oliver isn't as into Disney as she is.

I've not been, but it seems to me that Disneyland/world would be pretty exhausting and overwhelming if you're not into Disney/theme parks etc. I think I'd find it a bit much.

Carrie is the type of woman that is a chameleon when it comes to her men. She becomes them, all incorporates their tastes etc

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.