Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely calling her out but I assume if she’s liked it she’s misunderstood audacity as meaning she’s ballsey or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how they talked about sneaking Carrie into Ollies digs on the second venue of the Addams tour? When exactly did she break up with Pete?

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice how they talked about sneaking Carrie into Ollies digs on the second venue of the Addams tour? When exactly did she break up with Pete?
I thought the same, she said it was Northampton which was only the second city on the tour after 2 weeks in Edinburgh.

She later said about falling over in one city and she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of the guy she wasn't properly seeing and was trying to impress.

She really loves the fact that they were duck buddies, I don't know if she thinks it makes her seem more grown up and badass...

I wonder if she is actually is over Pete the amount of times she goes on about those early days.

I don't know, just a vibe I get sometimes.

Reactions: 2
I thought the same, she said it was Northampton which was only the second city on the tour after 2 weeks in Edinburgh.

She later said about falling over in one city and she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of the guy she wasn't properly seeing and was trying to impress.

She really loves the fact that they were duck buddies, I don't know if she thinks it makes her seem more grown up and badass...
Apparently she announced in May 2017 that she and Pete had broken up, Addams was in Edinburgh in April 2017. With auditions and rehearsals she must've met Ollie Feb/March. Sometimes I wonder if she started dropping hints about Pete being abusive, to deflect the attention off of her.
Update- google tells me the full cast announcement for Addams was Dec 2016. There was definitely overlap between Pete and Oliver!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she is actually is over Pete the amount of times she goes on about those early days.

I think she yearns for those early days with Oliver, when things were new and exciting (and yeah, she clearly loved the sneakiness of those times).

Reactions: 3

I don't think she cheated but I think meeting Oliver and being attracted to him made her realise that things weren't good between her and Pete.

Then I think her and Ollie just planned on being duck buddies as a bit of rebound fun but Carrie can't help getting attached and Oli saw the opportunity to get himself out there with the help of Carrie and then they just got comfortable.

I always get the feeling Tom and her family don't like him.

Apparently she announced in May 2017 that she and Pete had broken up, Addams was in Edinburgh in April 2017. With auditions and rehearsals she must've met Ollie Feb/March. Sometimes I wonder if she started dropping hints about Pete being abusive, to deflect the attention off of her.
Update- google tells me the full cast announcement for Addams was Dec 2016. There was definitely overlap between Pete and Oliver!
Well, she said they had broken up a few months back, I assume around March. She did that live chat with Pete after having been to at least one rehearsal, so maybe they broke up just after that. And she's said before that it was when the show was in Edinburgh her and Oliver made it clear to each other they were interested. That's what she said, anyway.

Reactions: 1
Well, she said they had broken up a few months back, I assume around March. She did that live chat with Pete after having been to at least one rehearsal, so maybe they broke up just after that. And she's said before that it was when the show was in Edinburgh her and Oliver made it clear to each other they were interested. That's what she said, anyway.
Yes, I remember the live chat with Pete. It was when she was really rude to him and was very patronising.

I think she said something to him, don't quote me word for word mind "don't you have anything interesting to say?"

Even if they had broken up by then, she was completely out of order during that chat. Then again, she's always rude, snippy and thinks she's smarter thank everyone else including her boyfriends.

Something definitely happened with her family though. She barely mentions them anymore and they rarely mention her. Her birthday message (obviously made it about her as the Fletcher's do) went unliked by Tom

Carrie also admitted to having a crush on Oliver during his audition, which may have been October or November based on the cast announcement being early December. She definitely met Oliver a lot earlier than I thought she did.

Just realised that Addams is going on tour next year (was supposed to be this year but corona) with Sam Womack and Cameron Blakely as Morticia and Gomez again, wonder who the new Wednesday will be- obviously not Carrie because of Cinderella!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.