Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t seem to have any friends in the Heathers cast so she didn’t really have any one to bounce off of in the vlogs. She’s much better when she has someone like Scott with her.
Mainly Sophie Isaacs from what I recall but it didn't feel like the feeling was mutual. She did seem very detached from the rest of the cast.

Mainly Sophie Isaacs from what I recall but it didn't feel like the feeling was mutual. She did seem very detached from the rest of the cast.
I felt like the friendship with Sophie Isaacs happened all of a sudden and more after Heathers had finished. I don’t seem to recall them being that close at the time and found it weird that they became so after. Although I know that Sophie is really close with Becky Lock so maybe Carrie just tagged on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Carrie had a massive dressing room all to herself and from the vlogs, it seemed like she had very few visitors to it. At least in the cast.

Just been watching Miriam Teake Lee’s youtube channel and seen this video. I can only imagine what Carrie would’ve been like if she went to drama school!

The day I decided she had become too obnoxious to like anymore was the vlog where she showed her and some other people in whatever show she was in at the time travelling to another city for a few shows there and they were in the first class coach on a train - being SO loud and rude!!! When I book first class, it’s for a more relaxing experience, less likely to have screaming kids running around etc. If I’d been in that carriage and a group of them had been acting like hooligans, Carrie being the loudest and screechiest by far, she would have found one of her little tins of alcohol poured over her clown wig.

Reactions: 3
The day I decided she had become too obnoxious to like anymore was the vlog where she showed her and some other people in whatever show she was in at the time travelling to another city for a few shows there and they were in the first class coach on a train - being SO loud and rude!!! When I book first class, it’s for a more relaxing experience, less likely to have screaming kids running around etc. If I’d been in that carriage and a group of them had been acting like hooligans, Carrie being the loudest and screechiest by far, she would have found one of her little tins of alcohol poured over her clown wig.
I know exactly which video you're talking about because I thought the exact same thing.

It was the Chitty tour and I believe Scott is there.

They were so loud and obnoxious. No respect for other passengers on the train, I hate people who are like that on the train especially when you're trying to relax.

I'm not saying don't have a good time chatting, etc. but she and Scott were so disrespectful and obnoxious!

Just realised I spelled Miriam’s name wrong in my other post, it’s Miriam-Teak Lee. Also found this video she made too, so funny and I wonder which one Carrie would identify as? I personally believe more than one suits her!

Is it me or has her accent changed a bit? Anchovihs, Fairih bread, coffih, neeps and tattihs, Ollih. Haha.
Carrie had a massive dressing room all to herself and from the vlogs, it seemed like she had very few visitors to it. At least in the cast.
I remember being really turned off her when she got that room. She was so unbearably smug about it and said it was always her dream to have the "main room". it said a lot to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Cinderella sneak peak just sounds so... meh. So shouty and cringey lyrics

Reactions: 5
That Cinderella promo video looks like one of Carrie’s vlogs. It’s obvious that Andrew Lloyd Webber is heavily using her online fame to sell tickets. To me it’s got a Heathers vibe about it...it’s the Carrie Hope Fletcher show.

Reactions: 5

Not a fan of the music if that's the best bit they chose to promote it. Too shouty.

Reactions: 7
When I first heard it I truly thought it said 'Call me fat Cinderella' and I was like what the actual f

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yikes. Sounds more like karaoke than anything else. Bad Cinderella? Well, the first 50% of the title is right.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.