Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poothe

VIP Member
As usual Carrie acts like the first person who ever lost a document she was working on. Seriously, if that’s the biggest problem she has at the moment then she’s doing pretty well. 10000 words of her crappy writing isn’t the end of world. So what does she do? A Q&A! And interestingly at the very same time the rest of the Heathers cast are trying to fundraisee. Coincidence much? 🤔 She can’t bear to have the spotlight on anyone else for two minutes.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Lolly505

VIP Member
if your bf is violent, report him, dont slander him online and do a trial by social media. It's almost as bad as Ulrika Johnson.

If your confident enough to make snarky passive aggressive comments to anyone on youtube you're confident enough to go to police
That's not strictly true and is still quite a victim-blaming mindset. The process of going to the police/courts can be be very arduous and traumatic, and it's no guarantee that anything can be done. It may have been scary for her but he wouldn't be attested for hitting a wall.

I agree that it's not right to vaguely insinuate someone was abusive to thousands of followers who know who that person is but (as I've mentioned before here) because she is a public figure and very public about things, people were always going to work it out. I do agree that the way she went about it and the why was all wrong - but there is no one way to deal with things.

Buttercup1234

She’s SO insistent about mash not being on a roast and it not being a common thing (this is the 3rd time I’ve seen her comment it) but I’m also a “southern girl” and for her to say it’s “not common” is total bullshit. Maybe HER family don’t do it, but many, many people do. But once again, she shows that she fully expects that if you carefully cut through the centre of the Universe, the Fletchers would be right there in the middle of it.

• Haha

salatblader

VIP Member
Not to bombard this forum with reviews of her videos, but in the new one she is reacting to a bootleg of her playing Eponine. The amount of times she's gone on about being against bootlegs, and now she's literally promoting them. She gushed about the bootlegs from Heathers in another lockdown video, too. I love being able to watch them, but I agree with her criticism of them because people filming in theatres does ruin the live performance for the actors and other theatre goers. This is just like when she goes "never feel like you have to give me gifts at stage door", but then used to make whole videos about the gifts she was given at stage door....!

PocketRLocket

It’s the Edgar stories that irritate me, when I see them I just skip. I’m a cat lover but he’s an average looking cat doing very unremarkable things 🤷🏻‍♀️
This! Her Instastories are like an old lady. Video of Edgar sniffing some grass. Video of Edgar eating food. Video of Edgar sleeping. Photo of Edgar earlier in the day. Another video of Edgar sleeping. No one cares!!!

Imagine how insufferable she'd be if she had kids. Constantly shoving cameras in their faces and acting as though her kids are unlike any others that have come before.

• Haha

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
This musical is going to flop so badly I feel it will shut early, especially that it's right around the corner from frozen which now with the Broadway version not reopening it'll get more people who wanted to see it in NYC but now can't.

Buttercup1234

Jamie posted a Heathers cover on his IG and she just HAD to remind everyone that SHE sang that song. (“Mate.”)
Can she not congratulate anyone without linking it back to herself?? It’s like when she makes a birthday post etc, she HAS to be in the picture or she won’t post anything (she’s used the excuse “I don’t have any pictures of the both of us!” as an excuse for not posting about an understudy before).

NoPlates

I honestly wondered, back in 2014, what would happen when all of these youtubers grew into their 30s and 40s? Is it possible to feel bored of youtube or like you've grown out of a persona? I feel like that's what Carrie feels. The persona that originally drew everyone to her channel is gone. She could honestly quite her youtube channel and I feel like it would be a good move for her at this point. At one point in time, she held the disney loving- honorary big sister title and now I just see a fully grown woman who is tired and distant from youtube. I think that this is completely fine. I feel like it seems she would be a lot happier if she let go of social media all together.

And also, this change of tone doesn't surprise me. Dodie Clark doesn't really post much, Zoella is kind of irrelevant, Marcus butler quit, Jenna Marbles is taking a break/quitting, Pete is completely rebranding and changing the tone of his content,...this all leads me to believe that a career on Youtube isn't meant to be forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

PocketRLocket

Shame Ashh backtracked, by the looks of those responses lots of people have similar feelings. But I guess the potential backlash from Carrie fans scared her off.

Also I find it really creepy when Carrie is overly nice to someone when they challenge her. Putting a "<3" at the end of the message when we just know she was probably fuming makes it seems really sinister lol.

notjust_vanilla

I think you hit the nail on the head here.

Also, I know I'm on delicate ground with this so I want to clarify that I know relationships are very complex and a victim doesn't always have to fit a certain mould to be valid. But I find it harder to believe that Pete was some terrible, violent "JD-like" abuser when we see how horribly Carrie acted towards him and how she was always so patronising as if she was trying to wind him up. If someone had a tendency to flip out and get angry would you really try so hard to constantly antagonize them?
I think it also speaks volumes about how she sees people. Comparing Pete to JD doesn't even make any sense. JD isn't a very complex character in my opinion (compared to other characters in film and tv etc.). He is also a complete psychopath 😅

Carrie has always been very black and white about "good" and "bad" people which is so damaging when it comes to relationships, and I think her describing Pete as JD really shows that.

EmCheese

VIP Member
The big dip on the 16/17th came right after her ‘I miss making you laugh’ post about Celinde 😂 everyone probably thought oh shut up big head 😂

• Haha

MysteryGuessed

Carrie is trying SO hard to be cute and funny. "I AM NOT DOING MATHS AGAIN!!!!" You're twenty seven years old, you left school over ten years ago, you really should not care about school subjects now.
Also, if the biggest trauma of reliving her teen years would be having to do Maths again... sorry Carrie, your privilege is showing...

I will say no matter who you are or where you are, I can’t stand “vague booking”. I have a few people in my own life that will hunt at something really stressful online, then people comment about what’s wrong and they only reply to a handful with “ I’ll send you a dm” or “I’ll call”. Why not just dm or call the people you’re close to in the first place? Surely you must realize when you say stuff like that you worry people and make them curious.

I can’t imagine what my goal would be if I posted on Facebook to my friends and family what a rough time I’m having. What am I hoping to accomplish? Am I looking for support? But then if I’m unwillling to elaborate because, I presume, I’m not close enough to many of them to share something so personal, then again, what was the point? Why not go directly to the people I am willing to tell, rather than I guess, baiting them, to ask first?

This is true for a social media filled with friends, family and acquaintances a person knows. It’s even more strange to me to do it with “fans” and strangers.

nrs264

VIP Member
The doc boots just makes me think of the 90s and early 00s. It's just not a new look

And a gay prince? maybe 20 years ago that would have been fresh. It also has the potential to be a bit eye rolling and even a bit offensive (although I hate to use that word)...gay being used as a 'twist' doesnt sound fresh or modern to me

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Bet Carrie's fucking elated they're banning stage dooring for the mean time whilst all this covid shits going on

Buttercup1234

Definitely, running 10KM is an achievement but a marathon is a whole other ball game.
I do wonder wether if it was going ahead she’d still do it, seeing as Cinderella is now April, or postpone till the next year
For sure it is - and unless she trains seriously for it, even if she had the cardio strength, if her ankles, knees, shins, and hips aren't used to her running that kind of distance, she can seriously injure herself. It's why you see a lot of people who are fit from other sports (say, football) who try their hand at long distance running. They have the stamina, but the literal shocks to the body through continuous running over that distance really causes pain and injuries that a) really hurt and b) take sometimes months to recover from (if at all) such as Runner's Knee.

I don't like her anymore, but I don't wish harm on her and do want to see her succeed in this.