Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the same thing with Alex and Pete, so it’s probably just closure.
Which should be a hint to her to maybe not do that anymore, but who am I kidding, next boyfriend will be featured too. This is why I think she should date a normie (tm Estee Lalonde) :D

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she'll demand that Oliver delete his videos as well. So he can't make money off them (her).

Which should be a hint to her to maybe not do that anymore, but who am I kidding, next boyfriend will be featured too. This is why I think she should date a normie (tm Estee Lalonde) :D
She seems to have this fantasy of being half of a "power couple", like Tom and Gi, or as detailed in her novel When the Curtain Falls where the thinly-veiled self-inserts for her and Oliver end up happily married and both high-profile on Broadway. There's nothing wrong with wanting that, however Carrie's personality will invariably lead to friction if her partner is doing better in his career than she is

Reactions: 7
Yes I did this too after a break up, it's definitely a healing process.
She just needs to stop with the "seemingly not directed at Oliver but really they are" quotes
Oh totally, she needs to take an actual break from social media to heal and work on herself, and after that she needs to set boundaries when it comes to social media and actually follow through with them. She talks and posts things talking about boundaries a lot, she needs to have some when it comes to social media. Also, a lot of times after a breakup you’re not in a good headspace for awhile and clearly she’s not. I think not taking a break from social media, and I mean an actual break, can only make that worse and affect you more negatively sometimes. Social Media is not the place for everything, she needs to realize that and stop seeking attention and validation from it and the people that follow her. She needs to take time to heal, that’s more important than getting attention from social media, and she needs to try and realize that. I do truly hope she opens her eyes and realizes this so she can heal, because everyone does deserve healing in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh totally, she needs to take an actual break from social media to heal and work on herself, and after that she needs to set boundaries when it comes to social media and actually follow through with them. She talks and posts things talking about boundaries a lot, she needs to have some when it comes to social media. Also, a lot of times after a breakup you’re not in a good headspace for awhile and clearly she’s not. I think not taking a break from social media, and I mean an actual break, can only make that worse and affect you more negatively sometimes. Social Media is not the place for everything, she needs to realize that and stop seeking attention and validation from it and the people that follow her. She needs to take time to heal, that’s more important than getting attention from social media, and she needs to try and realize that. I do truly hope she opens her eyes and realizes this so she can heal, because everyone does deserve healing in life.
I do feel for Carrie because break ups are never easy and having to perform onstage as if everything is fine must be hard. Maybe she feels like she owes it to her followers to tell us everything she's going through, but true fans would understand if she needs some time away.
She could use this time to really focus on herself that doesn't include dyeing her hair! She could take singing or dancing lessons, do some DIY projects at home or just cry it out over a large glass of wine!
As much as she frustrates me at the moment I don't wish heartbreak on anyone

Reactions: 7
Omg I can’t😂💀 Fml, make it stop!!!🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Even top best selling award winning authors don’t work this prolifically and this fast.
These have to be ghostwritten probably by a team. Churning them out.
She’s so so incredibly busy. Where does she find the time?

I mean....its only very recently that plus size/POC actors have started to get bigger roles traditionally played but slimmer white actors so...I do see where they are coming from?
Yes but an odd time to start getting on the soapbox when it’s actually happening and they’ve never been out of work? 🤔

Even top best selling award winning authors don’t work this prolifically and this fast.
These have to be ghostwritten probably by a team. Churning them out.
She’s so so incredibly busy. Where does she find the time?
It's one of two books coming out this year, she's also releasing a children's book called The Double Trouble Society this summer

• Wow
Lol, what's the point of the photo she posted of her story of just her and some guy, no caption or anything?
Is it just to show people that she hangs out with people? Put it on your finsta, girl.
And the grid post of her and Rob Houchen in swimwear... "Eponine and Marius grew up".... that's just...super cringe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if she'll demand that Oliver delete his videos as well. So he can't make money off them (her).
She can’t, because he would demand to have all of her Addams videos deleted or any videos he is in. She really can’t afford that since they have really good views.

Lol, what's the point of the photo she posted of her story of just her and some guy, no caption or anything?
Is it just to show people that she hangs out with people? Put it on your finsta, girl.
And the grid post of her and Rob Houchen in swimwear... "Eponine and Marius grew up".... that's just...super cringe.
I came here for this! Was waiting for the gossip.

This is just way too cringe.

Firstly, a positive, I get the whole body confidence. Good for her honestly, cause I certainly don't have it.....

But the picture just isn't it..... she's making herself look like a flirt to me. Just with guys she won't ever have any chance with... For obvious reasons. 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the guy in her story plays Jamie in the Everyone's Talking about Jamie movie (I did some stalking). Was not aware they were friends but obviously are now 😂

Reactions: 3
It's Max Hardwood who played Jamie in Everybodys talking about Jamie, showing off a wee bit I think

Reactions: 3
I think the guy in her story plays Jamie in the Everyone's Talking about Jamie movie (I did some stalking). Was not aware they were friends but obviously are now 😂
Tbf Carrie’s version of “friends” is a little different to the rest of us. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i feel bad saying this but her face looks awful in that photo. she’s doing the face and it’s giving her forehead wrinkles that have aged her by about 20 years. just learn a different pose i beg of her

Reactions: 15
I believe they seemed to become friends around the time of her Halloween party. I think he was at least mentioned in a picture or two. But yes this is correct haha! Was a little addicted to that movie!

Reactions: 2
Every time I see a grid post from Carrie at the moment I think that Oliver must be counting his blessings that he got out when he did.

Reactions: 16
I came here for this! Was waiting for the gossip.

This is just way too cringe.

Firstly, a positive, I get the whole body confidence. Good for her honestly, cause I certainly don't have it.....

But the picture just isn't it..... she's making herself look like a flirt to me. Just with guys she won't ever have any chance with... For obvious reasons. 🙄
Lol what is she actually doing. One minute advertising her book next minute a swimwear shot. GET A PRIVATE ACCOUNT CARRIE and protect your privacy ffs

Or is this part of her “I’m a big girl” narrative when she actually isn’t. She’s white, averaged sized, come from a good family, gets sent tons of free tit and holiday and has had opportunity after opportunity handed to her on a plate because she can sing but not dance or act, but has a famous brother.

Okay Carrie. Life is hard you poor thing

Every time I see a grid post from Carrie at the moment I think that Oliver must be counting his blessings that he got out when he did.
Same. She’s draining

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.