Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rachsmi

I do find it quite funny that she's a published author yet needs a speech, a tweet, and now an insta story to make her point about body diversity

Reactions: 19

Rosielee

Put your handbags down guys geez! wether you know Newsies or not it doesn’t matter because Carrie won’t be in it. The ensemble for is far to big for Carrie to share a stage with, where will her ego go?

• Haha

thisiscat

Chatty Member
Yeah, I understand wanting to post a picture of the location, but when it’s a picture of yourself smiling in that location it just seems wrong. It’s like the idea of posting an image of yourself smiling in front of the twin towers on 9/11. You just don’t do it.

Last edited:
Annoyingly Carrie winning supports ALW's reasons for the stunt casting in the first place. Let's take her appearance, her (limited) acting ability and her very pretty voice (but not really in the league of Sam Barks, Jessie Buckley) out of the equation and let's look at what we have. Someone who won a west end popularity contest because of her social media following and sadly the more she is rewarded the worst her behaviour becomes.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

itsasecretssh

When Rachel first joined Wicked, one of the crazy fans overheard her say she didn't have a microwave in her dressing room...well, said crazy fan went down to the Argos just down the road from the AV and purchased Rachel one.

• Wow
  • Haha

rachsmi

Imagine making a finsta and then doing this publicly to your audience, coworkers, bosses, and critics. Oliver would be torn to shreds by Disney management if he went about passive aggressively posting about his ex who works in the same industry.

I hope her fans have grown up since her last breakup and won't just rally behind her because she's hurt. What she's doing is unprofessional and disrespectful. She can't keep insisting she's known for her musicals and books and not social media then continue to use social media like she did 10 years ago.

Anyone professional in her position would address the breakup and ask for no questions or speculation and request privacy, and also wish their ex all the best going forward. End of. This is stuff to be shared with friends, not on a professional platform that also advertises her work and gains sponsorships.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Of course this is just speculation but from the breakup post about it being unexpected, I honestly believe she did something and expected for Oliver to brush it aside but he didn’t. I’ve suspected she might have cheated, not sure whether it would be recent or a past thing. Maybe she was simply being herself and overly flirty with cast mates, and Oliver finally had enough? I believe Oliver hasn’t spoken out over the break up so Carries probably got a case of the dramatics when she talks about how she was blindsided.
Oliver is in a Disney contract who won’t put up with him splashing drama all over the internet. I doubt she cheated, she was way more into him than him her from what I saw but who knows

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Wow, this really is a toxic forum, the woman literally can’t do anything without being torn to shreds. Just hope none of your sisters or friends would be torn down like this and have their appearance absolutely ripped on. People have definitely forgotten to be kind, gossip forum or not.
Isn’t it weird that your username is very similar to the other person who just came on and the quickly deleted her post.
This is a gossip site - not sure what you was expecting!

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Maybe he thought the Lapland trip was the last chance for him to see if this relationship had a future or not.

qwerty92

Off topic as not Carrie but… Lucie Jones has written a post regarding the invasion on Ukraine and… is it just me or is posting a photo of yourself in the location as ‘support’ really tasteless? People are dying and she’s basically like ‘Here’s me in a nice dress in Ukraine’.

Attachments

Westeryonder21

I don't think insinuating on social media that her ex needs therapy is very classy, whether on private or public pages. Yh sure with close friends after break ups we say all sorts, go out and drunk..these do not need to be shared with others on insta stories. The issue is she doesn't have close friends in which to do this with.

I can imagine Oliver hetting fed, disagreeing with her and breaking up with her and she's pissed off SHE didn't get to end it. She seems that type and nothing is her fault only ever the blokes.

Kitt

VIP Member
If she was a size 22 or something and was playing Elsa or Belle I could understand that being groundbreaking and a real different representation on the stage for those types of characters. She’s totally average and totally untalented so she’s proving nothing but her name has got her the award. It’s not talent breaking through barriers.

arty123

Chatty Member
hello12234 said
I am seeing a lot of incredibly mean comments on here last night/today. Let’s remember that Carrie is incredibly heart broken and last night she had to see Oliver for likely the first time since they broke up. I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve been in a situation before where I’ve had to be in the same room as someone I still loved but who had broken up with me, and it was one of the most painful experiences. I think she looked great, and her words onstage were well intended. Let’s give her kudos for getting through the evening without having an emotional meltdown. It must have been hard and painful. Let’s remember she’s a human with feelings.

As you already deleted your comment old hello12234 I would say you obviously had a vested interest in Countess Carrie, perhaps someone like Lady Louise or Dame Debbie! Carrie is not incredibly heart broken, she is an adult who has broken up with a 'boyfriend' who she had little to nothing in common with...they didn't set up house together, he moved into HER house. Oliver seemed more intent on playing on his Playstation for hours, watching footie or travelling up North to see his family members (did she ever accompany him?) They had zero chemistry in those lock down vlogs and she did nothing but but in and make him look stupid. When did they ever do anything around the house, attempt silly DIY projects, go on little outings or picnics, make meals for one another, try a new hobby? They did literally nothing to make the viewers think 'Wow partner goals right there!, Give her Kudos for getting through the evening? Wise up! Kudos goes to parents whose kids are in NICU, whose parents are in care homes, who are in war torn countries, who cannot get food etc etc NOT to Carrie who is the most privileged performer in the West End. Rant over.

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Love her honesty :D
Yeah, it has to suck being left like that and apparently unexpected. But it probably was something that Oliver had wanted for a while and she didn’t notice/didn’t want to believe. Unless he very suddenly found someone else and wanted to end the relationship with Carrie asap. But I’m pretty sure that if someone else had been the reason for Olli leaving her, she would have made countless passive-aggressive allusions already. Since she hasn’t, I’m inclined to guess that he simply wasn’t happy and ended it when he felt he could. Sucks for her, but things like that do happen. And „knowing“ Carrie, I bet the thing she’s most angry about is that she was blindsided and didn’t have the chance to have someone else lined up immediately ;))

onasidequest

VIP Member
She’s absolutely talking about her size as the thing that makes her a ‘stepping stone’. Give me a fucking break. She’s a size 10, 12 at most.
Not that it matters what size she is really, but she is categorically not a size 10 or 12. I'm a size 10 and she couldn't get my jeans on past her knees.

sixback

It's gotta be a little bit embarrassing winning an award every year that the majority of the industry thinks is BS. Especially when it's the only award she has any chance at winning. But also good for her for having her starry moment after a rough breakup.

Her hair is giving Rose from Titanic vibes.