Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Is Carrie basically the ant and dec of theatre land where she wins everything because she has a cult following of fans?

Reactions: 22
I think she will sell quite a lot of tickets. Her fans are so loyal, she could take a crap in the street and charge them for it and they’d be like ‘Yay fifth time watching Carrie crap in the street, what a QUEEN’
At certain performances the alternate will be taking a crap in the street

• Haha

salatblader

VIP Member
Off topic as not Carrie but… Lucie Jones has written a post regarding the invasion on Ukraine and… is it just me or is posting a photo of yourself in the location as ‘support’ really tasteless? People are dying and she’s basically like ‘Here’s me in a nice dress in Ukraine’.
Agreed. Pretty tonedeaf. That's the sort of thing people here would criticise Carrie for, if she had done it.

Curtain call with Lauren as Cinders and its the same abrupt stop to the dancing when she comes in.
I actually really like the dancing bows, yes it's cheesy as hell but the cast look like they're having fun and get to show off a bit. And then the clumpy boots comes on and ruins it....

• Haha

qwerty92

If you don’t agree with an online space, there’s no need to make an account and tell us that. Just click away. Gossip forums aren’t for everyone but to those of us who like a gossip… just let us? There have been many psychological studies and historical findings that show that people form healthy social connections through gossiping, and that includes bonding over disliking the same person; it’s how a lot of communities are built. We’re not bullying someone vulnerable or bombarding that person with our opinions on her online spaces. We come HERE, to a dedicated online space, to gossip about someone who has a large platform who picks arguments with her fans and goes out of her way to ignore her own privilege to try and paint herself as an inspirational minority (which is a classic narcissistic trait). As someone who has been in therapy from being raised by a narcissist, and has a deep understanding of what makes someone narcissistic (not just an arsehole, but a NARCISSIST), I feel no guilt over gossiping about her. Anyone who comes here, and goes to the trouble of making an account, has chosen to be here. Including those of you who come on here to let us know you disapprove. You chose to search here, you chose to read it, and you chose to sign up and make an account. You all have gossiped about people you don’t like, celebs or people in your real life, so there’s no need to come here and preach from your holier-than-thou pedestal. Everyone gossips. And if you come to a gossip forum… you’re going to find it. So if you don’t like it, don’t look for it.

Last edited:

Otter35

Biggest question we've all missed.... How are the cast of cindermehla gonna cope without their tuck shop and library? :unsure:

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
🤢 What did she even mean? How is SHE a stepping stone? She’s a privileged, middle-class, white woman. There’s a lot of them already playing princesses. What an arrogant thing to say.
A stepping stone from coming from a white middle class family, with a world famous brother who got her a following and then got her some stunt casts despite no training via said following. Yeah super relatable and achievable for everyone Carrie.

Reactions: 21

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Indirecting Oliver about their breakup via ‘inspirational’ quotes is surely EXACTLY what she created a private account for, no?? That seems to have gone completely inactive though so I guess it was just more of this type of stuff she was posting when she’d ‘logged off’ from social media

Moaninginprivate

I've registered here purely so I can moan about Carrie winning 🤣. She's insufferable enough at the best of times, she's going to be murder-inducing now. I've had the displeasure of seeing her on stage 3 times and I genuinely do not see what it is that keeps her landing roles. It's an utter disgrace that she won when there are much better actresses who actually show up and perform a lot more regularly than her. Such a shame that a show that has won F-all has won a bit category, especially when I agree with a lot of the other winners. Utter let down and her little minions need their internet access taking away!

I feel better now... I wanted to say something on Twitter but feared her fanclub coming at me!

itsasecretssh

It’s actually not that uncommon in theatre at all. Wicked Stage door when Kerry Ellis was there was always insane and people used to follow her home.
Let's not forget the time Rachel Tucker got given a microwave by a fan when she first joined Wicked back in 2010.

• Haha

Alice_Taylorx

Wow, this really is a toxic forum, the woman literally can’t do anything without being torn to shreds. Just hope none of your sisters or friends would be torn down like this and have their appearance absolutely ripped on. People have definitely forgotten to be kind, gossip forum or not.
Is she being torn to shreds for her appearance? I feel like the majority of people on here seem to like her new hair colour which is saying a lot considering this is a gossip site lol.

jolene4745

VIP Member
Tbh I am here for it. Bring some biscuits with the tea Carrie.
Spill all the tea😂🤣😂

I just saw on Instagram a girl that’s been too see Cinderella 17 times. Like what?! Not too be rude, but why would you want to go back that many times and put yourself through that?! How can you bear to sit through it that many times and have to look at that terrible Smiffys wig?🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Rosielee

Get your harem pants out girls. We’re going to Thailand!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
She’s completing the post breakup checklist at breakneck speed.

Carrie Hope Fletcher: the breakup never bothered me anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha

LitNerd

Chatty Member
Also according to her she's a "stepping stone for others to play princesses" when she's a relatively wealthy, at least middle class (no matter how many times she claims she's working class) white lady compared to her newly graduated, black alternate... you literally couldn't make it up 🙃

jolene4745

VIP Member
To make it clear, I do not like Carrie at all. But sometimes I feel like we bash a woman about her appearance a bit too much.
I agree, I thought she looked nice and if she feels good about herself in what she’s wearing then that’s all that matters, and that’s all that should ever matter with anyone and what their wearing.

Carrieisabadwriter

I 100% agree its insensitive but would people be having a go if she said nothing? The difference in outrage on social media between Ukraine being invaded and someone using the wrong pronoun (for example) is massive. The comparative silence from people who are usually outraged about everything I've found to be quite obvious
I can tell you, Ukrainian people do not care if someone posted a pic of them wearing whatever. They are war. They don't care, they are running scared. We are all scared Down here

• Sad
  • Heart