Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So... just seen Addams. It was great. But the new Wednesday and Lucas don't kiss at all...
I think a few shows are cutting kisses at the moment because of Covid. When I saw Wicked recently Fiyero and Elphaba just hugged. Which seems a bit redundant to me, if you’re singing in each other’s faces you’re going to catch it from each other anyway

Reactions: 30

Kitt

VIP Member
I am seeing a lot of incredibly mean comments on here last night/today. Let’s remember that Carrie is incredibly heart broken and last night she had to see Oliver for likely the first time since they broke up. I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve been in a situation before where I’ve had to be in the same room as someone I still loved but who had broken up with me, and it was one of the most painful experiences. I think she looked great, and her words onstage were well intended. Let’s give her kudos for getting through the evening without having an emotional meltdown. It must have been hard and painful. Let’s remember she’s a human with feelings.
Yes let’s all praise Carrie for going out to a lovely event where she knew she was going to win an award and spend the evening being praised and adored for something she doesn’t truly deserve. Gosh, she is a saint.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

onasidequest

VIP Member
This is going to sound really harsh.

But if you enter into an entirely consensual relationship where you both are able non-vulnerable adults with independent thoughts and opinions ie there's no manipulation from one partner etc.

And you both know early on you want wildly different things (marriage/no marriage) and choose to stay together? Presumably because you're intending to emotionally twist his arm up his back?

You don't get to act bLiNdSiDeD when shit hits the fan. Like you never saw it coming? Really? Get out.

Reactions: 28

stampystamp

Chatty Member
Please elaborate.... this sounds weird
When Kerry was Elphaba, her mic was accidentally left on during a costume change while she was off stage and she was heard telling her dresser to take the pins and throw them at the girls in the front row. The girls were (at the time) very crazy fan girls who consistently disrupted the show and were intrusive at stage door.

(Sorry for the off topic.. back to Carrie)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Absolutely appalled at what’s happened with this chat. It’s on a gossip site- expect some not very nice comments. There is no need to come onto this chat and tear into everyone for having an opinion. As someone said earlier most of us started off as Carrie fans and then were put off. If it is Carrie putting up posts on fake accounts which I suspect it could be considering the amount of posts on her story that mirror what’s just been said in these chats, then that’s even worse for her social media presence. They are trying to police the chat when it’s been made obvious the majority on this site just want to see Carrie make some changes to her coping mechanisms and attitudes on social media. As for whether it’s bullying- every single post I put up here, I would say to her face, that’s how sure I am that I am not bullying. Im sure many will agree with me in that we mainly use this site to keep up to date on carries life, and often notice things that just don’t reflect well on her. There is no use of a Carrie super fan coming on here and trying to defend her every move.

I think it’s disgusting on her social media today. She is reposting every single thing mentioning her and I’m pretty sure 3 grid posts about her win. There’s not genuine excitement- it’s her rubbing it in everyone’s faces. I am actually not a fan of any of her look for the awards last night. The red needed to be stronger rather than a weak orange, the shoes didn’t go with the dress length, and from some photos, the hairstyle just didn’t work. I hope she dorks out for a stylist as this industry unfortunately focuses on looks especially at events like this.

Kudos to Oliver. Even though he didn’t win, he still very much was professional on social media and doesn’t post a ghastly amount.

Also I’m proposing the next thread title should be #18 “Carrie, your fans will disappear at midnight!”

Reactions: 27

Katiemay19

You're right - I found that weird too. It's usually the language used when someone has moved on with someone else - "he left his wife for his mistress" - at least that's how I interpret it. Whether she intended it to be thought of in that way is another matter.
It’s a really good way of putting him in the role of the villain though as she sounds totally abandoned phrasing it that way.

Reactions: 26

majestic26

VIP Member
Oooh that moment when Cinderella comes out is a real vibe killer isn't it. It's a real party up until that point (Ivano is so great!) and then it starts to sound like the music they play when they're trying to get someone off stage halfway through a speech at the Oscar's...

• Haha

sixback

She's really checking off the post-breakup list. New tattoo, check! Dyed hair, check! Suddenly has time for her friends, check! Next it will be a girls trip to somewhere cheap in Spain to drink cocktails and have regrettable sex with a sleazy guy from Newquay.

• Haha

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
Betting that she doesn't post a photo of said tattoo because 'it's for her not everybody else'

Kitt

VIP Member
Lily Allen, James McAvoy, Eddie Redmayne. Seems like if they haven’t seen the show, people just vote for the name they’ve heard of. No wonder these awards aren’t taken too seriously.