Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching some tech YouTube channels with my other half and an advert for Cinderella came on. Very different from the usual kinds of adverts he gets on his YouTube - don’t think I’ve ever seen one come up for a musical before and we watch A LOT of tech and gaming YouTube channels. Trying to attract new audiences maybe?

Have you seen what they’ve got Ivano doing for his bows now too? Whole thing is an absolute cringefest but her ‘ooh silly me I’m so quirky!’ comments make it even worse!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Have you seen what they’ve got Ivano doing for his bows now too? Whole thing is an absolute cringefest but her ‘ooh silly me I’m so quirky!’ comments make it even worse!
I think it’s some sort of joke that none of us are getting lmao. Did someone call her silly and she’s dragging it on?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes exactly! And she’s trying to make it funny but you just know like this is exactly how she feels so it just doesn’t work? Probably spent the whole show judging them as well.
Dying to know how this was suggested? Who thought I know let’s do this Tik tok cos I can tell you now from the embarrassed half smile it’s not Jamie Muscato

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No what does he do?!

Reactions: 2
#notlikeothercats
Yeah, her keeping on about that gets annoying but I must say, I saw her last two stories and I feel for her. You can tell she’s absolutely heartbroken, and no matter how annoying or insufferable she can be, heartbreak sucks. It’s painful and horrible to go through, and some days are so hard to get through at times it feels unbearable. When my relationship ended in 2020 after 4 years of being together, there were moments I didn’t think I would make it through it, and I wondered if I was ever going to find healing from what happened. Thankfully it does get better with time, you have your better days and you certainly have your bad ones, but healing is possible. I feel for anyone going through it, and I wish healing too anyone who is going through it now.

Reactions: 12
Shes likely making those comments as part of her 'I'm so goofy and random' image she is going for, but also she knows she will get praise from her hardcore fans saying she was just perfect.

That tiktok is cringe for all involved, as the majority of those things are. Although Carrie could get away with overacting in a tiktok, no one else is so it stands out more. Its just further proof she doesn't know how to act, and more so act appropriately for the setting and fit in with those around her.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s some sort of joke that none of us are getting lmao. Did someone call her silly and she’s dragging it on?
is it anything to do with a few days ago Lauren came on for her bow too early and was stood at the back of the stage like a lemon for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 8
is it anything to do with a few days ago Lauren came on for her bow too early and was stood at the back of the stage like a lemon for a while
Yeah I thought this too. Seen that video get a bit of attention so now Carrie is making out she does weird stuff in the bows? Just a bit random really.
#notlikeothercats
Yes Carrie, my cat is the little spoon every night. Pretty sure it’s a normal cat thing…

Reactions: 2
No what does he do?!
Oh I love Ivano's new bows, he's a fantastic dancer and makes it look effortless. I think pretty much everyone's bows are choreographed now which kind of really shows up that Carrie can't and won't dance.
But I am very confused by why she think she's so wacky with her bows, from what I can see all she does is fling her hands up for her entrance? Then just... Bow?

Reactions: 18
Her entrance also really removes any humility associated with bows. She comes out like ‘it’s me! The star!’ And then ambles forward lapping up the attention. None of the cast are laughing with her at her entrance as well. It’s all just embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember when I was 12, saying the word ‘cheese’ was the funniest thing and we’d be like ‘Cheese! Hahaha omg so random!’ That is basically Carrie’s sense of humour, as a 29 year old. Embarrassing. She is one ‘cheese’ away from being a 12 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm surprised she agreed to be on tiktok after she got absolutely slated for slagging off lucie Jones for getting Jenna in waitress and for being an absolute ass to her fans

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.