Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’ll be a lot more of this type of unsubtle messaging too. All for attention.
Or too full of tit

She is completely the person to post a passive aggressive cryptic Facebook post and then say 'I don't wanna talk about it hun' or 'dm me babe'

Reactions: 21
All the dopefulls are back flooding the heathers SM pages!! duck sake! Just when Heathers started to become Heathers it's now back to the Carrie show

Reactions: 9
All the dopefulls are back flooding the heathers SM pages!! duck sake! Just when Heathers started to become Heathers it's now back to the Carrie show
nah cause the videos of dead girl walking resurfacing on tiktok… she isn’t Veronica, that’s clear, she always gave everyone stick for saying that but, every other girl that’s played Veronica looked like Winona Ryder, she sticks out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: 11
nah cause the videos of dead girl walking resurfacing on tiktok… she isn’t Veronica, that’s clear, she always gave everyone stick for saying that but, every other girl that’s played Veronica looked like Winona Ryder, she sticks out like a sore thumb.
I mean, she never needed to look like Winona Ryder or other people who've played the part in the musical, but she can't act, that's the issue, in my opinion. Not whether or not her hair is brown or she looks like other people who've done it, but if she can express the emotions the character goes through in a convincing way.

Reactions: 18
Someone on twitter has tried to improve cinderellas poster

I actually think the tag line is great.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The tiktok is cringe as duck. Trying to be funny but literally is just bitchy?

Also, this caption has given me the ick a bit. I think she’s just trying to be a luvvie and being all pally with the stars (please stop Carrie) but is there any need to call him gorgeous? I don’t know, he’s married, if I saw this photo and it was her and my husband with the caption I wouldn’t be happy.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Also, this caption has given me the ick a bit. I think she’s just trying to be a luvvie and being all pally with the stars (please stop Carrie) but is there any need to call him gorgeous? I don’t know, he’s married, if I saw this photo and it was her and my husband with the caption I wouldn’t be happy.
It literally screams 'remember I'm the original Veronica I was here first!!

Reactions: 10
It literally screams 'remember I'm the original Veronica I was here first!!
Yes exactly! And she’s trying to make it funny but you just know like this is exactly how she feels so it just doesn’t work? Probably spent the whole show judging them as well.

Reactions: 5

He looks shattered.

The gorgeous comment is a very luvvy comment. Years back when I was more linked to the industry loads of theatre people used it. In fact in general they always go ott in wording things.

Been lurking here for a while but just made an account to say that I got my hands on a Cinders bootleg and oof. Would not recommend anyone pay money to see this, it's actually dire. You'd think it would be half decent with all the time they had to refine it what with it getting delayed so much but alas

Reactions: 1
That caption. She’s bloody winding us up now isn’t she?? She’ll be calling herself a goofball next. What is she like? 🤪

(For anyone who can’t see the video on her Insta story, she entered the stage normally… like, I don’t bleeping get it.)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That caption. She’s bloody winding us up now isn’t she?? She’ll be calling herself a goofball next. What is she like? 🤪

(For anyone who can’t see the video on her Insta story, she entered the stage normally… like, I don’t bleeping get it.)
Okay Carrie we get it, you are mixing with so many people and living your best wild life and being so crazy now you aren’t with Oliver.

Only Carrie could enter the stage like that! You can’t take her anywhere! What a goofball! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.