Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably revised the caption because she wrote it when she was emotional and realised it was a bit too raw and personal and has tried to bring some distance to the situation. All in all I'd say it's a good decision, like creating the finsta, to not overshare as much as she has in the past.

Reactions: 27
Weren’t people on previous threads talking about how tight Disney contracts are and Frozen is definitely one of the more micromanaged shows out there? It’s not entirely surprising given how his career has advanced that he’s transitioned into a far more professional/serious media output if those restrictions are put in place. Idk if using him not posting her after he got that big break is much indication of how much he may or may not loved her to be honest.
No it’s an indication that he’s a professional actor. With Carrie she blurs her social media with personal which comes off as unprofessional.

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice she’s changed her Insta caption? It now just says ‘my relationship ended’ and she’s removed the abruptly bit & that she didn’t see it coming..

Curious..
It's back to abruptly for me??

Reactions: 1
I always got the impression that they started out as friends with benefits. Have a FWB relationship with someone can be great as long as they either don’t catch feelings or they BOTH catch feelings at a similar level. I reckon they bought caught feelings but she liked him WAY more than he liked her. That’s always the impression I got, right from the beginning.

I think she was with Pete when she started writing All That She Can See. She said in the acknowledgments that she used Oliver’s likeness for the love interest character (so basically wrote the character as looking like Oliver) and she thanked him for it in the acknowledgements from what I remember.
She was definitely into Oliver VERY early on in AF as in a video about on stage kisses she said she doesn’t remember any of the ‘first’ on stage kisses in any other show like awkward in rehearsal etc… but remembered the one with Oliver as she fancied him like a school girl crush.

Not something you should do when you have a boyfriend…

It looks like she's trying to dislodge her knickers from riding up her bum.
It looks like when a puppy hasn’t quite learned to cock its leg when taking a wee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That picture Oliver posted doesn’t make sense? It looks like his colleague has thanked him for letting him crash as he’s written on Oliver’s dressing room door and signed it. But then Oliver has thanked his colleague on the story. Doesn’t make sense to me? Who let who crash?

And yeah, Carrie has since said that she fancies Oliver basically when she met him so that’s pretty much confirmation of an emotional affair, when she was with Pete and he was with Summer. And the fact that she used to change the date of their anniversary suggests that even she doesn’t know when it began properly because there was obviously something no inappropriate going on before they were ‘official’, physical or otherwise.

Edit- Not saying a crush is an emotional fair, it’s her admitting she had a crush AND the inconsistencies of the dates that scream emotional affair to me.

Last edited:
Jeremy Jordan is a famous Broadway performer. I'm guessing that he used Oli and Obi's dressing room for some reason and wrote that note to thank them.

Oliver is saying thanks to Jeremy for the thank you note - thanking someone for thanking you is quite common. It also allows Oli to subtly name drop being acknowledged by a pretty big star.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
That reads to me as someone (Jeremy Jordon) thanking the two boys for sharing their dressing room
The Theatre Royal was used for the concert version of Bonnie & Clyde, starring Jeremy Jordan, two weeks ago (I was there - it was incredible).

Guessing he took over Oli's dressing room while he was in for those two nights...although as I said, it was a fortnight ago, so not sure why Oliver's only just posted about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The Theatre Royal was used for the concert version of Bonnie & Clyde, starring Jeremy Jordan, two weeks ago (I was there - it was incredible).

Guessing he took over Oli's dressing room while he was in for those two nights..although as I said, it was a fortnight ago, so not sure why Oliver's only just posted about it.
Probably to show his face on social media but without having to address the situation. Kind of breaks the ice of coming back to posting I guess?

Reactions: 17
I think in Oliver's YouTube "backstage at Frozen" video he mentioned that other productions come in and use the dressing rooms for one or two nights when Frozen isn't on, there why they have to move all the drinks bottles, etc.

Guessing he didn't post the note til now as he knew Carrie was taking some time offline/he was too, to process and deal with things and avoid questions about Carrie??

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker. First time poster. I actually made this account so I could comment as I normally just hover. Oliver is a cheat and always has been. He went to the same college as I did and we mixed in the same circles. He cheats on every female he gets with. His exes included emily chriscoli, natalie hayes, Samantha palin. He only. Breaks up with someone to get with someone else. Carrie if your reading this you dodged a bullet

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Long time lurker. First time poster. I actually made this account so I could comment as I normally just hover. Oliver is a cheat and always has been. He went to the same college as I did and we mixed in the same circles. He cheats on every female he gets with. His exes included emily chriscoli, natalie hayes, Samantha palin. He only. Breaks up with someone to get with someone else. Carrie if your reading this you dodged a bullet
can’t say i’m surprised. him returning to social media after his gf of 5 years announced their break up and his only post is to name drop jeremy jordan lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A lot of people would be very thankful to be “crashing” with Jeremy Jordan 😏

Could this be an ex girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I
can’t say i’m surprised. him returning to social media after his gf of 5 years announced their break up and his only post is to name drop jeremy jordan lmao.
I was thinking the same thing, what a dick move. I know it’s hard for her right now, but in the long run she’s better off without him. It really does seem like she’s dodged a bullet, hopefully if he is really like that, people will see him for who he truly is.

Reactions: 2
Jeremy Jordan is a famous Broadway performer. I'm guessing that he used Oli and Obi's dressing room for some reason and wrote that note to thank them.

Oliver is saying thanks to Jeremy for the thank you note - thanking someone for thanking you is quite common. It also allows Oli to subtly name drop being acknowledged by a pretty big star.
Thank you, it makes sense now 😅

Guessing he took over Oli's dressing room while he was in for those two nights...although as I said, it was a fortnight ago, so not sure why Oliver's only just posted about it.
I guess because Oliver hasn’t been posting for the last couple of weeks either. Strange how him and Carrie start posting again at the same time.

I wonder how quickly he’ll start posting about a new partner…

Reactions: 4
Thank you, it makes sense now 😅

I guess because Oliver hasn’t been posting for the last couple of weeks either. Strange how him and Carrie start posting again at the same time.

I wonder how quickly he’ll start posting about a new partner…
I'd bet money he's with someone else and has been for a while.

Reactions: 3
Carrie seems better suited to someone like Pete. He took interest in things she liked to do, and they had a lot of shared interests as well

Reactions: 13
Sleuth time. 🔎 All of those names are still friends with Oliver on his personal Facebook (which is public so you can see all his posts and friends list). He’s also still friends with Summer Strallen. And Carrie. But he does seem to go on there because there’s Frozen stuff on there so… why is he friends with ALL of his exes? If you’re on good or civil terms with an ex, fair play. But the fact he’s Facebook friends with ALL of them, and god knows who else, is a weird flex. But yeah, I know we are dubious of people who claim to have inside knowledge but the info on this post seems to check out at first look.
(Don’t worry, I didn’t even look at the profile of those names because there’s no need to Facebook stalk innocent women who aren’t involved in Carrie and Oliver’s drama! 🤣)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.