Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's the third time she's edited it. Properly still extremely raw and the way it was worded, which true for her did point the finger at Oliver and she might not want that.
I mean I felt for her more when she was being honest.. she was blindsided.. she didn’t see it coming. To edit it and then follow/unfollow is just creating more drama. I mean I don’t know them personally you only see snippets of someone’s life but I always got the vibe that she was clearly more successful than him until he got frozen and all of a sudden he ended it.. well that’s how it looks. I’m sure he did love her but she was always more vocal and more open about the relationship. I do feel for her and I do hope she finds happiness with someone more deserving.

That reads to me as someone (Jeremy Jordon) thanking the two boys for sharing their dressing room
Same! I thought he must have been covering and using their dressing room

Reactions: 6
This TikTok just shows how cheap the costume and hair is

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Don't want to talk about Pete too much tbh coz this isn't his thread, but has anyone seen that he's now on TikTok speaking in a really forced, husky voice? It gives me major ick. Like, he has a nice voice naturally but his whole gimmick now is that he doesn't show his face and he speaks in this low, exaggerated way that I guess is supposed to be sexy? I guess it appeals to American girls.

Also does anyone remember a while ago (before I had an account even, I was just a lurker) someone said Oli was really flirtatious with them at a bar after a show or something? Most people dismissed them but now I'm thinking there may be some truth in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Don't want to talk about Pete too much tbh coz this isn't his thread, but has anyone seen that he's now on TikTok speaking in a really forced, husky voice? It gives me major ick. Like, he has a nice voice naturally but his whole gimmick now is that he doesn't show his face and he speaks in this low, exaggerated way that I guess is supposed to be sexy? I guess it appeals to American girls.
oh yeah, he now goes by cavern kingston and does a lot of upclose videos of him taking into a mirror. i mean, he can do whatever pays the bills 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
From what I know, Carrie is very high maintenance and hard work and Ollie had just had enough. No one ever knows what goes on behind closed doors and I've only met them as a couple a couple of times but she very much wants everything her own way.......all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
From what I know, Carrie is very high maintenance and hard work and Ollie had just had enough. No one ever knows what goes on behind closed doors and I've only met them as a couple a couple of times but she very much wants everything her own way.......all the time.
How do you know Carrie?

Someone said Carrie’s written three versions of her break up announcement. I’ve only seen two, does anyone have a screenshot of the original?

Reactions: 3
If that’s the case she’s probably been high maintenance for five years. Funny he suddenly ups and leaves now he’s sorted career wise

How do you know Carrie?

Someone said Carrie’s written three versions of her break up announcement. I’ve only seen two, does anyone have a screenshot of the original?
There’s a screenshot of the first and second in the thread somewhere not sure about a third

Reactions: 5
If that’s the case she’s probably been high maintenance for five years. Funny he suddenly ups and leaves now he’s sorted career wise

There’s a screenshot of the first and second in the thread somewhere not sure about a third
I can see how the timing looks suspicious, but also things build up over time. And what might have been bearable or even endearing can grow to just grate on you more and more. Plus if it was getting to the point of 'where is this going' he may have asked himself does he really want this forever. These kind of relationships can be toxic. I'm not sure how old he is, but I've noticed with a lot of guys who hit late 20s into early 30s, if they have a 'princess' girlfriend, or one who is quite self absorbed they seem to reach a breaking point when then hit around 30. Like they see things for what they are or have confidence to move on and realise they need something out of it too and not just worship their gf

Reactions: 15
I can see how the timing looks suspicious, but also things build up over time. And what might have been bearable or even endearing can grow to just grate on you more and more. Plus if it was getting to the point of 'where is this going' he may have asked himself does he really want this forever. These kind of relationships can be toxic. I'm not sure how old he is, but I've noticed with a lot of guys who hit late 20s into early 30s, if they have a 'princess' girlfriend, or one who is quite self absorbed they seem to reach a breaking point when then hit around 30. Like they see things for what they are or have confidence to move on and realise they need something out of it too and not just worship their gf
Still not convinced. If you look at his dating history (coincidently maybe) it’s always women who are doing better than him and are well connected.

He’s had good living arrangements since being with Carrie when previously he was getting trains into London all the time which were also expensive. Just seems really weird timing if it’s not that he’s suddenly sorted career wise

Just something off about it all and Carrie changing her original wording makes me feel like she’s been asked to change it when she should be able to post what she wants on her social media

Reactions: 6
Since Cinderella, Carrie's attitude has been arrogant, entitled and unprofessional and that's only from what I've seen posted online. It wouldn't surprise me if she was even worse at home and Oliver had had enough.
Irrelevant of what you think of Oliver, he has clearly worked hard to get where he is and Carries attitude around Cinderella was probably the final straw.

Reactions: 20
Just seen this. Now it does say a new production not announced but alw hasn't been writing anything new. My only thought is Joseph but it's usual theatre has another Tennant. I wonder if the info is half right but it's actually Cinderella, a stunt cast to improve summer sales

I don't like Carrie now but I never liked Oliver. I always had a bad feeling about him. I don't know what happened but it is veery plausible that she was hard to be with AND he was a bad partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just seen this. Now it does say a new production not announced but alw hasn't been writing anything new. My only thought is Joseph but it's usual theatre has another Tennant. I wonder if the info is half right but it's actually Cinderella, a stunt cast to improve summer sales

Joseph has a UK tour starting late March rather than a London run this year (well nothing has been announced or put on sale for London as far as I know)

Perhaps Cindermehla is getting yet another relaunch in the summer :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah I saw those ones. I was just wondering because people have said multiple times that she said she was ‘blindsided’ so I thought that was in another version?
She didn't use the word 'blindsided', but she basically described that her relationship ended abruptly and that she didn't see it coming, i.e., she was blindsided, and people have been describing it as such on here.

Wonder if they're having another one of those invited audience / free ticket dress rehearsals today, being the last day before reopening, to give the cast a rare taste of a full house again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find it fascinating that whenever something bad happens to someone (in this case being dumped) people immediately vilify the one who did the dumping and criticise everything about them and then treat the one who got dumped like a saint.
You’re playing right into Carrie’s victim narrative by doing this.
That’s why she posted the original text then edited it many times. We know she is obsessed with numbers and follows and likes from her buying these.
I feel like the whole follow/unfollow/block was just a game. No doubt the relationship has ended but she’s been stoking the flames of interest behind the scenes with this finsta/blocking/(un)follow situation.
I think Carrie is probably extremely draining to be around 24/7 and lockdown did a number on their relationship. I don’t think Oliver is necessarily social climber. Yes he’s in Frozen right now as a supporting character. But I think he would have gotten that regardless of his connection to Carrie. Her star is falling as his is rising. And hers was falling before he was in Frozen as she was already melting down during Heathers.
I still fine Oliver has socially awkward/crazy eyes type behaviour and I can imagine that if he is a flirty type that would also be a nightmare to be coupled with.
Relationships end unfortunately. I guess, to me, it’s just not always so black and white.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She didn't use the word 'blindsided', but she basically described that her relationship ended abruptly and that she didn't see it coming, i.e., she was blindsided, and people have been describing it as such on here.
Oh okay. I got confused because it said ‘saying she was blindsided’. So I thought she’d actually said it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.