Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Carrie when she was first in Les Mis but I can't believe how she is now. Textbook definition of a narcissist in my opinion!

Reactions: 9
Torn between replying "I might do if Lord Andrew hadn't stopped me watching it by shutting the thing down", or "Not after what I saw at West End Live", or "No, because Back to the Future has got TIME TRAVEL and it's amazing", or "No, because all the drama has been in your colleague's dressing rooms and I can't vote for that"

Don't want to get instantly blocked though and piled on by her Hopefuls

1642113977289.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She talks a lot about Les Mis days out of pure nostalgia. She probably sees that initial stint as Eponine as her glory days so is still hung up on them..if you think about it, her YouTube career was flourishing, the stuff with Alex Day hadn't happened yet so she was just with a guy she thought was great, she was this ingenue who had got her lead role against the odds. She was living her dream, whereas now she has to put in much more work and the sheen has rubbed off.

It's all very well to celebrate your accomplishments and hold your good memories close, but not to the extent you're living in the past before you're even 30 yet.

Reactions: 18
She talks a lot about Les Mis days out of pure nostalgia. She probably sees that initial stint as Eponine as her glory days so is still hung up on them..if you think about it, her YouTube career was flourishing, the stuff with Alex Day hadn't happened yet so she was just with a guy she thought was great, she was this ingenue who had got her lead role against the odds. She was living her dream, whereas now she has to put in much more work and the sheen has rubbed off.

It's all very well to celebrate your accomplishments and hold your good memories close, but not to the extent you're living in the past before you're even 30 yet.
Yeah, I'll admit that I do tend to have nostalgia kicks here and there where I go look at my old Facebook pics and reminisce. Or FB reminds me of stupid tit I completely forgot I posted 11 years ago. She constantly reminds us of the past every chance she gets. Les Mis is definitely her comfort show and 2013-2016 was her peak. She doesn't have the range to pull off many roles since a lot of them require dancing, so her casting pool is shrinking.

She's not a spring chicken anymore. She doesn't really take care of her body. I know running a marathon is a huge accomplishment, but has she posted about her workouts since? She eats like crap, then wonders why she gains weight, gets injured often, and generally feels like tit. Which probably makes performing that much more difficult. It's really hard to have sympathy when she doesn't try and do anything to improve her way of life.

Reactions: 3
Whenever she gets a gift from someone and 'can't remember the company name' I just assume she doesn't want anyone else to get the same thing so it's ~exclusive to her. That feels very much like a Carrie thing to do.

Reactions: 8
Are there any other backstage bloggers to watch? I only really watch her backstage ones so would like more!

Reactions: 3
Just a thought, do ya’ll think that Carrie could get in trouble for using a bootleg of a show that’s still running? Especially without asking Cameron? Would she get flagged for using copyrighted material without the owners permission?

Reactions: 2
Are there any other backstage bloggers to watch? I only really watch her backstage ones so would like more!
Georgie Ashford! She was most recently in Anything Goes as an ensemble member & understudy lead. She trains super hard, always taking dance and voice classes to better herself, and also runs her own performing arts school with her partner. Really honest about the realities of life as a performer (who doesn’t have a famous brother). She’s a breath of fresh air!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's not a spring chicken anymore. She doesn't really take care of her body. I know running a marathon is a huge accomplishment, but has she posted about her workouts since? She eats like crap, then wonders why she gains weight, gets injured often, and generally feels like tit. Which probably makes performing that much more difficult. It's really hard to have sympathy when she doesn't try and do anything to improve her way of life.
I'll admit that I am in this exact position, and a similar age to Carrie, but my job/livelihood doesn't depend on my body and fitness being in good condition. Actually I wish they did cos that might motivate me to eat and exercise a bit better 😂

Just a thought, do ya’ll think that Carrie could get in trouble for using a bootleg of a show that’s still running? Especially without asking Cameron? Would she get flagged for using copyrighted material without the owners permission?
I don't know about that, but the bootlegger community are pretty strict about what's allowed and not. And posting a link on instagram is shady. The person filming could be banned from buying tickets again if the production found out about the bootleg (especially ones like this, with dates clearly visible are easy to find the owner of), and the bootlegger community will have to go back to trading in comment sections.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I'll admit that I do tend to have nostalgia kicks here and there where I go look at my old Facebook pics and reminisce. Or FB reminds me of stupid tit I completely forgot I posted 11 years ago. She constantly reminds us of the past every chance she gets. Les Mis is definitely her comfort show and 2013-2016 was her peak. She doesn't have the range to pull off many roles since a lot of them require dancing, so her casting pool is shrinking.

Sophie Isaacs and Jodie steele both posts stories of themselves working out most days and keeping up with singing etc.
Carrie posts videos of her lying on the sofa scratching the cat.

Reactions: 15
Sophie Isaacs and Jodie steele both posts stories of themselves working out most days and keeping up with singing etc.
There's only so much of the "woes me I'm a size 12-14" I can take. She's been insecure and complaining about her size for years at this point. If she really feels that badly about her size, she should do something about it! I'm all for body positivity and everything, but there has to come a point where you give tough love and tell them to do something about it instead of complaining. I was once 150lbs and I'm 5'1". I started working out almost daily and started to eat better. Now I'm 110lbs and lost three pant sizes. If I can do it, so can she. She's just lazy.

Rant over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There's only so much of the "woes me I'm a size 12-14" I can take. She's been insecure and complaining about her size for years at this point. If she really feels that badly about her size, she should do something about it! I'm all for body positivity and everything, but there has to come a point where you give tough love and tell them to do something about it instead of complaining. I was once 150lbs and I'm 5'1". I started working out almost daily and started to eat better. Now I'm 110lbs and lost three pant sizes. If I can do it, so can she. She's just lazy.

Rant over.
Not a criticism, cos I genuinely don't care what size anyone is, but is she really only a 12-14? Perhaps I'm the delusional one, but that's the size I wear at the moment and I felt like she was definitely at least a size bigger than me when I saw her in Cinders.

Reactions: 18
Let's just be thankful that Matilda the Musical came to the West End after Carrie was too old to play Matilda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not a criticism, cos I genuinely don't care what size anyone is, but is she really only a 12-14? Perhaps I'm the delusional one, but that's the size I wear at the moment and I felt like she was definitely at least a size bigger than me when I saw her in Cinders.
I wouldn't care if she's a 12-14 or 16-18 if she didn't complain about it so much. The issue I have is that she doesn't want to put in the work it takes to change. Believe me, it's hard. It's not instantaneous. She's too stubborn to do anything about it and wants the sympathy for being a bigger actress in the musical theater scene. It has noting to do with her size since it all depends on the cut and style of the garment. It's the complaining about something (for years now) and not doing anything to change it is what irks me.

Reactions: 8
Slightly OT, but does anyone know what happened to Johnny Vickers? Lmao she acted like she was the first person to ever discover what a platonic friendship is when he was first introduced.
I was actually just wondering about him the other day because I could remember the name of his YouTube channel but not his name. From what I've seen, he's still acting but doesn't really make videos anymore.
No idea if him and Carrie still interact 😅

Reactions: 1
Same with Christina Bennington, shes out there running pilates classes, doing work shops for young kids interested in MT and we have Carrie annoying her cat and making stupid eyes open eyes closed boomerangs in insta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.