Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for the Cinderella one. Got rolled out everywhere as the face of the show, messed up WEL, didn’t go to work, had a load of rows on Twitter about how I’m not the face of the show, threw some shade at the man who pays my wage, had a few more days off, got the cast to throw shade at the man who pays their wage, show gets shut down…
Guaranteed she'll go on and on about the Grammy nomination and how she seen her face plastered all over the posters advertising the shitshow that is Cinderella

Reactions: 9
love how she is wowed by something that was nine years ago. Nine years! wow!!

Wait till she's actually lived some life and has memories from 4 or 5 decades ago :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

How cute to think that nine years ago was so long.
To be fair, I'm 24, and still find it weird that 2010-2012 was 12-10 years ago. Nostalgia's a weird thing. And at least she admitted she wasn't prepared and undertrained. That's a start, right?

Reactions: 12
To be fair, I'm 24, and still find it weird that 2010-2012 was 12-10 years ago. Nostalgia's a weird thing. And at least she admitted she wasn't prepared and undertrained. That's a start, right?
Normal people: undertrained... I should take classes

Carrie: undertrained.... I'm better than everyone else and deserve to be here

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s posted a bootleg of Les Mis (featuring herself 🙄) after all the complaining she’s done in the past about people recording the shows. ‘We can see the light from the stage, it’s very distracting’ etc. What a hypocrite.

Reactions: 33
Normal people: undertrained... I should take classes

Carrie: undertrained.... I'm better than everyone else and deserve to be here
Lmao true. I think that the cast of Les Mis telling her that they trust her enough to pull off the part is what I think made her this way. With that, she thought she didn’t need to improve on anything. She was lucky that Les Mis wasn’t a dance heavy show.

I can’t believe she’s posted a bootleg of Les Mis (featuring herself 🙄) after all the complaining she’s done in the past about people recording the shows. ‘We can see the light from the stage, it’s very distracting’ etc. What a hypocrite.
What was that one video where she made a poem or whatever about not bootlegging or pirating material? I know she did a whole preachy video about it.

Reactions: 2
The bootleg lol.

It's so weird that she focuses on Les Mis so much. I can appreciate it as a piece of art, but for someone coming from a country where the musical has never been produced locally, it took me a long time to even start taking it seriously, especially when compared to the book. It's like a really weird, abridged, dolled-up version of the actual story.

Reactions: 3
Tattle: Carrie never posts about Cinderella anymore
Carrie: immediately posts a story about Cinderella

Hi, Carrie!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
in summary.

yes.

what a self indulged human.
Remember when Dan changed his youtube from danisnotonfire and everyone was freaking the duck out? I bet she saw that and changed ItsWayPastMyBedTime to CHF in hopes of the same reaction, and obviously didn't get it. She craves attention.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.