Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some particularly annoying ones.

Oh, missed the one where a highlight of her year was bumping into her brother on a run 🙄
'I cried while pouting, working my angles, closing my eyes with no tears and my tits shoved front and centre at the lens and showing no emotion (much like my acting)'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn't there a 100 story max? Might as well just fill it all up if you're going to do 92.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was getting really annoyed with people I know posting a million pics of this year like it's been the best year ever but I'll take that back now I've seen Queen Carrie's highlights. Jesus, what a narcissist.

Reactions: 18
If I was Carrie I would not be posting this image as a highlight!
She looks terrifying

I stopped when it got to people vandalising their area so I didn't get past April. I don't have it in me to view all 90+ posts. She's too much lmao does she have no shame

Reactions: 4
Because the 92 stories weren’t enough 🙄
The photo of her and Oliver in bed irritates me so much. Instead of enjoying a cuddle there must have been a whole conversation about “let’s take a photo for Insta with our eyes closed”, and no doubt several attempts to get the perfect postable shot. It’s so contrived!

Reactions: 15
I’ve just gone through all 92 because I’m on an hour long bus and Jesus Christ if they are the highlights then she needs to reconsider what she’s classing as a highlight

Finishing a paint by numbers does not constitute a highlight

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean she’s done some big things this year … new show, marathon, Lapland. Why she included the paint by numbers alongside that is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If I was Carrie I would not be posting this image as a highlight!
We get it, Carrie. You have curly hair. You aren't like other girls, we know. She at least could style it better. She doesn't always have to use so much product.

Reactions: 9
Captioning and posting 92 pics. What a narcisist!
I would have taken her hours to go through and post all of them right?!
I had a baby this year so I do have literally thousands of photos on my phone now from the last year, but am I going to post nearly 100 of them? I cannot be bothered!
It’s basically a run down of her year once again proving how much she did. “But don’t forget to rest everybody! Don’t burn yourself out now, I just did this much because I’m better than you 😇

Reactions: 13
Just got home from Frozen (literally only finished half an hour ago) I agree with what people are saying about Oliver’s accent sounding a bit Kermit-like. What it needs is a bit of base which is not something that is entirely Olivers fault but also the directors too. All the others are spot on but his sticks out as rather shrill. He comes across well when singing and is a good mover but the accent needs work, it might be better from when it first opened as it doesn’t sound as bad as people where making it out to be when it first opened I just think it needs to be a little deeper.
Next up Moulin rouge tomorrow.

P.S. Samantha Barks is a queen and a powerhouse and we are all inferior.
OT, but I went to the UK two months ago (fully vaccinated, healthy and wearing a mask at all times especially indoors, unlike about 80% of people there back then) and I saw a few shows, Frozen was one of them. I didn't understand why they forced an American accent in that show, since the characters are supposed to be Norwegian. I get it for shows like DEH or Heathers, but why Frozen?

Reactions: 10
OT, but I went to the UK two months ago (fully vaccinated, healthy and wearing a mask at all times especially indoors, unlike about 80% of people there back then) and I saw a few shows, Frozen was one of them. I didn't understand why they forced an American accent in that show, since the characters are supposed to be Norwegian. I get it for shows like DEH or Heathers, but why Frozen?
Probably because the film is American, they could have pulled a Wicked and just had them speak with English accents

Reactions: 11
I don't think she understands what 'highlight' means. It's not just everything vaguely notable that happened to you in a year 😂

EDIT: I JUST COUNTED AND SHE POSTED *92* STORIES.
I don’t even post that many a year and i thought I posted a lot. I feel much better now.

Reminds me of Alex Kingston as River Song in Doctor Who 😂

View attachment 953087
Somehow Carrie looks older.

Captioning and posting 92 pics. What a narcisist!
Judging by the times posted, it took nearly three hours to to. She sat and looked at pictures of herself for almost three hours and wrote about it. Anyone normal would find that incredibly boring, even if they’d had a really interesting year.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.