Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing which Cinderella either makes or breaks the show? I have no chance of seeing it (I’m in the US) but from what I gather the show itself isn’t that great, but anybody other than Carrie makes it more bearable? Is that basically it?
I saw Lauren and I definitely think this is the case. Based on the dialogue and songs alone you need to go in with the budget for alcoholic beverages and a good friend willing to have a good laugh at some of the plot holes, plot sink songs and general tone of the show, but like with Rebecca Trehearn (spelling) who plays the Queen what she was saying script wise was ridiculous but every time she dance I was mesmerised with the sheer quality of her voice and it was the same with Lauren and her belt etc it just makes it so much more of an enjoyable evening even when you realise Cinderella is on her 6th song of standing still on stage alone singing about how sad she is 😂

The only issue is my mum wants to see it (as I said above mostly for a night out and a good giggle as we’re lucky enough to be able to see the big o don shows like Frozen etc) but I’m torn between seeing Carrie just to see how different it is (and what she’s like as we’ve seen her other roles) or seeing Georgina because I’ve heard she’s amazing and that could salvage some of the “best” songs in the show like I Know I Have a Heart

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She did release an album - not original music tho
Which is weird because I reckon she’s got the beginnings of being a good song writer - she used to write some nice original songs for her YouTube channel…

And a fair few MT people I’ve seen release albums it’s been covers - thinking of Samantha Barks and Steph Mckeon most recently.

Reactions: 4
Ahhh Carrie back with even more me, me, me I, I, I self, self, self!! Like give it a rest care bear!!

Reactions: 5
Am extremely hungover and needed a distraction, so decided to give Care Bear’s vlog a try. It was insufferable. I only made it just over halfway through before giving up. The self indulgent rambling, the over gesticulating, her never-ending humble brag rant about the Grammys…I don’t get how anyone can be so lacking in self awareness. Surely she watched it back during editing? Did she not hear how self obsessed and arrogant she sounded?

Reactions: 17
Hmm that honest vocal coach woman has removed her critique of the West End Live shambles from Youtube again. It was there a couple of days ago, today it is gone again. All her other videos are still there. The Lord or Carrie herself must have leaned on her a bit more.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else think she was lying when she said she sees people in the first couple of rows wearing clothes from her Joanie collab?

First of all, you're hardly ever performing Carrie 🙄

Second of all, if Carrie had been playing Cinderella, what are the chances her "fans" in the first couple of rows would all wear it just in case Carrie spotted them? Its the most basic looking collab. You can get plaid shirts anywhere. I seriously doubt it was from her collab

She needs to get over herself

Reactions: 15
Am extremely hungover and needed a distraction, so decided to give Care Bear’s vlog a try. It was insufferable. I only made it just over halfway through before giving up. The self indulgent rambling, the over gesticulating, her never-ending humble brag rant about the Grammys…I don’t get how anyone can be so lacking in self awareness. Surely she watched it back during editing? Did she not hear how self obsessed and arrogant she sounded?
Classic narcissism.

Reactions: 4
I just don't get the appeal

Oliver's face reminds me of the "handsome squidward" meme, where he has all the features that make someone handsome but looks ugly. His voice is so nasally that I don't enjoy listening to him sing either. Unlike Carrie though, he doesn't seem completely self obsessed and comes across as a nice guy

Carrie is so self obsessed that she's immediately unlikeable. She screams when she sings and thinks louder is better. She can't act, and I don't think she's pretty either. Does anyone else think she looks nothing like the rest of the fletcher family? Eg she has more of a pig snout, whereas Tom has a really sharp nose. Everything from their looks to their work ethic is so different to each other

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else think she was lying when she said she sees people in the first couple of rows wearing clothes from her Joanie collab?

Second of all, if Carrie had been playing Cinderella, what are the chances her "fans" in the first couple of rows would all wear it just in case Carrie spotted them? Its the most basic looking collab. You can get plaid shirts anywhere. I seriously doubt it was from her collab

The few times I've stepped on a professional stage you can't see tit in the audience because of all the lights shining in your eyes! Not detailed outfits that folks are wearing anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just don't get the appeal

Oliver's face reminds me of the "handsome squidward" meme, where he has all the features that make someone handsome but looks ugly. His voice is so nasally that I don't enjoy listening to him sing either. Unlike Carrie though, he doesn't seem completely self obsessed and comes across as a nice guy

Carrie is so self obsessed that she's immediately unlikeable. She screams when she sings and thinks louder is better. She can't act, and I don't think she's pretty either. Does anyone else think she looks nothing like the rest of the fletcher family? Eg she has more of a pig snout, whereas Tom has a really sharp nose. Everything from their looks to their work ethic is so different to each other
Carrie and Tom are both apples that didn’t fall far from the Debbie-tree.
Tom isn’t a good singer. He can write a great tune, no denying that; but he fell into where he was after being rejected from Busted. That style of music was emerging and there was a gap in the market that McFly were manufactured for and fell into. Busted were huge, and McFly got their start by riding their coattails (sound familiar?).

Tom is a huge narc. There was a time where people were asking about the long promised, long delayed McFly album and he snapped and said to ask the others because be wouldn’t talk about it anymore. He doesn’t take criticism well (see the Strictly thread), stole money from taxpayers in the form of furlough money he definitely didn’t need, and generally struts around like he’s God’s Gift.

I wouldn’t say at all that Carrie and Tom are different to each other.

Reactions: 23
Lol, I'm so bored with her stories about various tiny "injuries" posted for sympathy from fans. Now it's "I pulled a muscle in my neck". Alright, no one needs a story update about that...like??

• Haha
Reactions: 11

There is definitely at least one “superfan” who has seen Cinderella about 15 times and posts pics of herself wearing Joanie collab clothes to the theatre. This may be the “people” she is referring to (i.e. exaggerating about).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Carrie and Tom are both apples that didn’t fall far from the Debbie-tree.
Tom isn’t a good singer. He can write a great tune, no denying that; but he fell into where he was after being rejected from Busted. That style of music was emerging and there was a gap in the market that McFly were manufactured for and fell into. Busted were huge, and McFly got their start by riding their coattails (sound familiar?).

Tom is a huge narc. There was a time where people were asking about the long promised, long delayed McFly album and he snapped and said to ask the others because be wouldn’t talk about it anymore. He doesn’t take criticism well (see the Strictly thread), stole money from taxpayers in the form of furlough money he definitely didn’t need, and generally struts around like he’s God’s Gift.

I wouldn’t say at all that Carrie and Tom are different to each other.
Tom co wrote Busted music so I don't think mcfly getting big was a coincidence tbh. And the tweet where he snapped saying ask the others...it came out that it was all down to Dougie not wanting to be in the band anymore, but at the time fans were all blaming Tom. He was releasing books then so it looked like he was delaying things but really Dougie was in LA taking acting lessons

As for all the other comments. I completely agree. Being a sore loser is a classic fletcher trait

Reactions: 6
Lol, I'm so bored with her stories about various tiny "injuries" posted for sympathy from fans. Now it's "I pulled a muscle in my neck". Alright, no one needs a story update about that...like??
Can you imagine her pregnant? She’d whinge and moan NON STOP as if she’s the only one to go through it.

Reactions: 14
Tom co wrote Busted music so I don't think mcfly getting big was a coincidence tbh. And the tweet where he snapped saying ask the others...it came out that it was all down to Dougie not wanting to be in the band anymore, but at the time fans were all blaming Tom. He was releasing books then so it looked like he was delaying things but really Dougie was in LA taking acting lessons

As for all the other comments. I completely agree. Being a sore loser is a classic fletcher trait
McFly’s success definitely wasn’t a coincidence - that’s the point. They put out an ad in The Stage to find Dougie and Harry. The label manufactured them and basically guaranteed success before they were even a full band.

And his reaction in the tweets was a classic Fletcher move, to be angry and defensive instead of, y’know, just calmly explaining the situation. If he’d done that in the first place (or any of them had in fairness, but he did like to play the ‘frontman’) then it wouldn’t have got to that point.

Classic Fletcher twist on the Royal Family to “Never explain, always complain.”

Reactions: 2
McFly’s success definitely wasn’t a coincidence - that’s the point. They put out an ad in The Stage to find Dougie and Harry. The label manufactured them and basically guaranteed success before they were even a full band.

And his reaction in the tweets was a classic Fletcher move, to be angry and defensive instead of, y’know, just calmly explaining the situation. If he’d done that in the first place (or any of them had in fairness, but he did like to play the ‘frontman’) then it wouldn’t have got to that point.

Classic Fletcher twist on the Royal Family to “Never explain, always complain.”
I don't agree tbh. There's a lot of things that they discuss on things like discord or MTA which people who aren't fans don't see. I've been a fan of mcfly for a long time so know how it all went down, but will agree to disagree on that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.