Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok sympathy aside, I find it bad taste for her to be once again posting all her #gifted tit in the face of the industry on the brink of closing down again.

Reactions: 18
Hmm.... Is tattle not a bit of a worry though? Even though addresses/links aren't allowed, I've worked out home addresses based on info on here before.

I like a bit of a gossip which is why I'm here but people with other intentions might also be on here - best place to gather into on someone surely?!

Feel so bad for Carrie and all involved - truly terrifying...

I think most people use tattle as a platform to voice their opinions about certain celebrities/ influences behaviour/ actions away from posting stuff on the persons social media as that can be seen as harassment or bullying. If celebrities/ influences chose to look on rattle that is their own choice. I know that I personally have never commented on her social media, DMed her or had any interaction at all. I think that’s the same for most users on here.

And then you have a small minority of crazies on here who are obsessed and actively stalk people. This is why influences need to be very careful with what information about themselves they share online. And people shouldn’t doxx on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's also the photo he used. I assume its one of her body positivity ones. It shows how that kind of thing can easily be stolen and manipulated.

Before social media I don't think most people would even think about having half naked pics of themselves so publicly available. Would you walk down the highstreet handing out photos like that to everyone you pass? Nope. It's funny how in the last decade or so things have become so normalised which once would have been deemed strange or dangerous behaviour.
People have this false impression of some sort of privacy online. And we all subconsciously give out clues about our lives even when we think we're being discreet , and people who follow you pick up on these and patterns of behaviour

Reactions: 6
I think most people use tattle as a platform to voice their opinions about certain celebrities/ influences behaviour/ actions away from posting stuff on the persons social media as that can be seen as harassment or bullying. If celebrities/ influences chose to look on rattle that is their own choice. I know that I personally have never commented on her social media, DMed her or had any interaction at all. I think that’s the same for most users on here.

And then you have a small minority of crazies on here who are obsessed and actively stalk people. This is why influences need to be very careful with what information about themselves they share online. And people shouldn’t doxx on tattle.
Yeah, Tattle does have clear rules on harassing the people being discussed, which includes directly communicating with them. It's why people can get banned from the forum by deliberately sending influencers messages/comments intended to rile them (which they then post about on here for clout) - not to mention guarantee themselves a block from the influencer in question.

I have seen it go both ways, where someone either from here or who found Tattle has a result has legitimately asked a question or offered advice and had the influencer then blow up at them/get very passive aggressive. But while Tattle allows for speculation and less than glowing discussion, it's pretty strict on what can actually be considered trolling. For instance, any posts insulting children's looks are usually flagged with a warning if not outright removed.

Reactions: 3
On the other hand, I've had a comment removed (not from this thread) for disagreeing with someone else sharing a lot of pre-influencer photos from a private FB to shame an influencer. Tattle can and does play both sides.

Reactions: 4
Ok sympathy aside, I find it bad taste for her to be once again posting all her #gifted tit in the face of the industry on the brink of closing down again.
Her stories are so weird is like vacationsvacations Cinderella show is cancelled vacation vacations
Ad ad ad Cinderella show is canceled ad ad ad

Reactions: 11
The latest post she’s shared is an odd one considering her job

‘Cut down on unnecessary tit
Yeah she works in a theatre and just took a holiday. Both lovely things but both come under the category of ‘unnecessary tit.’

Reactions: 31
She flip flops on issues like few I've seen. Not that long ago she was using eye roll emojis when people told her people were still dieing and she was going on about reopening theatres.

Carrie can not communicate effectively

The latest post she’s shared is an odd one considering her job

‘Cut down on unnecessary tit
This is also kind of an insensitive post to choose to share when literally everyone in the UK is currently agonising over what the right thing to do about Christmas is like do you visit family, do you travel, do you still go to church or that local market that’s a tradition, do you still go and see that theatre show you booked, do you go see that film in the cinema with friends you haven’t seen for months etc - shock horror Carrie we’re not all lucky enough to have a big house your whole family could stay in, or live close enough to family that they could all walk or drive to you so less guilt about taking public transport, considering Oliver’s family are up north I’d love to know what he would think if he just saw that on social

Reactions: 13
I wonder what she would say when people say 'like going to the theatre'

Reactions: 7
"cut down on unneccessary tit" what you mean like...going on a non-essential holiday to lapland with your boyfriend at christmas, while half of the west end has shut down because of covid and people are agonising over wether to see family at christmas.

Reactions: 34
Is this all shows or just Cinderella? Because we know there’s been a lot more issues with this show than just Covid..
Just cinderella so far. Seems a bit excessive to cancel all the way there February. At least based on the situation right now. I do wonder if covid is the excuse and even if it will reopen. It wasn't selling in prime November and December so I'm sure January's advance must be very low. It could be a money saving exercise

Reactions: 29
Just cinderella so far. Seems a bit excessive to cancel all the way there February. At least based on the situation right now. I do wonder if covid is the excuse and even if it will reopen. It wasn't selling in prime November and December so I'm sure January's advance must be very low. It could be a money saving exercise
Yeah I’ve seen some shows essentially call their show until after Christmas / New Year which I think is fair enough especially in terms of cast members getting home for Christmas (obviously nothing will replace not being able to work but it’s the best they can do int he sense of a trade off) but considering the official line from SOLT Society of London Theatre, who are the ones who call West End wide closures from the first lockdown, is “lets focus on the shows that are still open, the west end is still open” this does sound quite extreme

Reactions: 14
Is this all shows or just Cinderella? Because we know there’s been a lot more issues with this show than just Covid..
i wouldn’t be surprised if this is the start of more shows doing the same tbh. the cost of running a theatre even without the show is a huge amount and with the uncertainty at the moment it actually is sensible to just call it for january (avoiding late disappointment) and look at it fresh a month later.

all those poor cast members though :( i know i was complaining about their dramatics earlier in the thread but it’s awful to have your job just pulled from under you.

Yep totally agree with you on this, considering ALW was moaning last summer about getting the theatres opened it seems ironic that his is the first to shut for seven weeks! He is the most infuriating boss ever, he calls the shots and everyone has to obey! How come others are still going? Maybe he should've adopted the two cast regime and not relied on the few actors he had. Feel sorry for tech and front of house staff too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
January is always a quiet time for the London theatres, that's why they have so many offers then. So maybe it's just that plus covid they've decided to call it a day this year.

Hope the staff of the theatre and show are all still getting paid for the closure ... but I suspect they may not be ...

Cinderella cancelling until February has given me such a horrible sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I’m hoping it’s just a cover for all the extra rehearsals they want to do. But if it’s not, I can’t help but think…what does ALW know that we don’t? Most productions have just cancelled till after Christmas, which makes sense with covid absences. But February is so excessive it makes me think there’s more to it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.