Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same thing happened with Alice Fearn and Rosie Marcel from Holby. Fan turned obsessive. She was jailed for harassment and isn't meant to be online but she posts under fake names amd under family member names. Last time I heard of her she turned her focus on Alice fearn and got obsessed with her and would tit talk anyone in the cast who wasn't alice.

I feel sorry for Carrie, I have my issues with her behaviour and ego but she never deserved any of that. None of them did. It's awful and I hope she doesn't have to go through that again.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if this partly explains her erratic attendance with Cinderella, and being overly defensive on social media?

Knowing a court case like this was coming up would 100% be anxiety-inducing, and we all know you don’t have to be physically unwell to be sick.

I think it would also get my back up if people were complaining about where I was or getting a bit too “close” or “personal” with all this that’s come to light?

Then again, I’d probably stop posting personal stuff online altogether if this happened to me…😬.
If that’s true, then she had every right to take time off. I’ll admit it even though I’ve criticized her in the past. She doesn’t deserve what happened. That’s horrifying and I don’t wish that for anyone. I’m glad she’s okay.

Reactions: 5
Screengrabs from carries story on Instagram
Just saw Scott's tweet and came to Carrie's thread. Was expecting her to have said something but did not expect that she'd be a target too! How utterly disgusting and terrifying. I'm glad he's been punished and I hope everyone who was a target feels safer now.

Really feel for Carrie and all the victims, how terrifying. Especially to send those posters to a nursery?! Disgusting.

I don’t blame the lawyer for uses the perpetrators autism as an excuse. Don’t agree with it, but having sat in various criminal courts for many years due to interest, I know that they’ll use anything to get a more lenient sentence. The way it goes unfortunately.

I think 12 months is too lenient for him as well. 6 months and then he’s out on licence for 3 months, and post sentence supervision for 3. I’ve seen people on supplying drug charges with harsher sentences and it’s not like they were threatening anyone.

Reactions: 3
Not to take away from the horribleness of what’s happened to Carrie and Scott and the others because that is truly awful and nobody deserves it—but just seen Carrie’s back on her stories catching up with the nespresso calendar. Truly brilliant content as usual. I’m assuming she’s not having all those coffees at once!? Also unless she’s removed it for some big reveal, it doesn’t look like she got the diamond ring 👀

Don't really understand why she showed the full poster tbh, lots of young girls follow her and that could be upsetting for some. To me, that's just giving the guy exactly the platform that he wanted, sufficient to say that he sent explicit material without actually showing it!

Reactions: 9
Don't really understand why she showed the full poster tbh, lots of young girls follow her and that could be upsetting for some. To me, that's just giving the guy exactly the platform that he wanted, sufficient to say that he sent explicit material without actually showing it!
I feel like the reason she showed it is ill bet loads of people would have been asking exactly what it said, what images it had, searching for it, asking in the comments if anyone had a copy etc. This way it can be put to rest completely. She did put a warning before showing the image.

Reactions: 41
I feel like the reason she showed it is ill bet loads of people would have been asking exactly what it said, what images it had, searching for it, asking in the comments if anyone had a copy etc. This way it can be put to rest completely. She did put a warning before showing the image.
I think also - it's owning what happened. She doesn't need to worry about it getting out, because she's already put it out there.

Reactions: 32
She shouldn't of shared the poster because she has young followers, and it also opens the doors for more sickos to see it and copy

She shouldn't of shared the poster because she has young followers, and it also opens the doors for more sickos to see it and copy
She put a warning before she posted it. If people are weird enough to do that they don’t need anything to copy from

Reactions: 29
She put a warning before she posted it. If people are weird enough to do that they don’t need anything to copy from
It reminds me of when people realised Tom's (now old) address was on companies house, and people started sending him letters. And others used the info and said they planned to go to his house. I can't remember if anyone actually did because this was years ago now, but it shows how quick people latch onto ideas, and the scary thing is, you never know someone's true intentions

I can understand why she chose to show it - as others have stated, it allows her to be in control of it (since it's likely if he was sending them randomly, someone might have kept evidence of one) as well as illustrate how wrong it was for him to send it to somewhere like a nursery.
At least she blocked out her agent's number.

I would understand the concern about copycats but it's also somewhat unlikely. This guy seemed really obsessed and outright malicious - even if not everyone likes her, the vast majority of people wouldn't jump to doing something that. If someone of the same ilk as him wanted to do the same, they'd do so without a template if their goal is just to cause harm.

(I maybe wouldn't have stated it's hard to pull fingerprints from paper though or that he was using names of friends/family to claim they'd posted it. I understand why she included that for context but those details in particular seem like it could give someone ideas as well as make it harder to distinguish between this guy and someone else.)

Reactions: 8
That's absolutely hideous what Carrie and her colleagues had to go through. Some fans have no boundaries when it comes to theatre actors...it's like they're famous but not too famous so they seem more easy to reach which means the relationships between them and fans can get very strange.

As much as I'm not a fan of Carrie problematic dot com - this sounds so creepy and has given me chills. Not just her but all her immediate circle / cast mates who had to put up with this. I think the judge was too chill. 12 months is nothing. You cannot blame autism for this. No way. It's evil.

Reactions: 9
The mum has to accept guilt as well - She chased down Cameron at stage door. She clearly knew that her son has an unhealthy obsession with these people, from the news article it seems like the mum wasn't doing anything to help, it's like she was condoning his behaviour.
edit to say - I'm not saying she knew everything eg sending the carrie letter - but if your son is obsesssive enough over an actor that he'd be that upset over being blocked on twitter, maybe its time to have a sit down and talk with him about boundaries

Reactions: 8
It reminds me of when people realised Tom's (now old) address was on companies house, and people started sending him letters. And others used the info and said they planned to go to his house. I can't remember if anyone actually did because this was years ago now, but it shows how quick people latch onto ideas, and the scary thing is, you never know someone's true intentions
i remember people use to camp out zoellas and alfies house because the address got revealed and it freaked zoe out a lot because people would knock on the door

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Plus anyone who might once have been tempted would also see that the guy was caught and sentenced (albeit leniently imo). Anyone else who is weird enough to want to copycat and isn’t put off by that fact won’t need anything to copy from anyway, I agree.

Reactions: 1
God, poor Carrie. I’m absolutely shocked and appalled at what happened to her. I feel awful for her, I cannot imagine how hard that must’ve been! I hope she feels some relief now, although 12 months really isn’t long enough for what this sicko did.

As someone above said, this is almost identical to what happened to Rosie Marcel. Pretty sure that the girl doing it to her also had autism, and her lawyer also tried to use it as a defence. Just disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Hmm.... Is tattle not a bit of a worry though? Even though addresses/links aren't allowed, I've worked out home addresses based on info on here before.

I like a bit of a gossip which is why I'm here but people with other intentions might also be on here - best place to gather into on someone surely?!

Feel so bad for Carrie and all involved - truly terrifying...
Carrie did at one point have her address circulated online after fans worked out where she lived - all from information she had made publicly available but I can see why she'd be terrified when something like this happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.