Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Carrie say she’s not been well
And yet the Thursford Christmas Spectacular has been going on stage up in Norfolk with a cast of 120 singers, dancers, musicians and circus artistes all doing 12 three-hour shows a week, day after day since the start of November ... now I know that cast are pretty isolated up there rather than hob-nobbing around Pret and the bars of London and going on the tube every day, but still ... shows that it can be done ... as far as I know they haven't missed a show

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see that Lord Andy says he has 8 members of the company out with covid now. So presume if any more test positive then it's pretty much off stage for a couple of weeks again?

But oh look! the picture the DM uses to illustrate the story, is of Carrie, even though we know she's been off gallavanting round finland so nowhere near this week's mess.

Once again you pay for Cinderella, and you get a Cinderella, except when it comes to the show publicity photos, which are only ever her.

Reactions: 13
The fact the only reason ALW will never vote for the Torys again is due to their treatment of the arts sector during the pandemic and nothing else says all you need to know about the type of person he is. You take a job with someone like that knowing they're a complete hole, they can't complain about it now. I'm not interested in MT outside of going to see the odd show whenever I can/ an almost religious love of Hamilton but even I know he's a nightmare to work for and have heard the rumours about him.

Reactions: 17
Sorry for the double post but I saw this on theatreboard:

" It’s incredible to think that whereas almost every other show thread has discussions on the show itself, almost every page in the Cinderella thread has just been ongoing drama. Pages have either been filled with the behaviour of ALW, CHF, cast and management or the gaping plot holes and/or poor reception. I wonder if the management read the threads? I mean, if all we’re talking about is the backstage gossip something is going very very wrong"

not just us then!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Cancelled tonight, Sat and Sun now (as is my beloved Thursford show in Norfolk)

So sad for the whole arts world.

Reactions: 4
Was just on the Strictly pages and they seem to find Tom really annoying too 😂

89004A99-4287-4DDD-8932-A0D26F69F21E.jpeg
7AD3B9BE-18AB-4819-872A-9A028CE69814.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
90% sure that if you're travelling it has to be a proper pcr as lateral flow tests are really unreliable for giving false negatives
For Finland, lateral flow tests from at least 48 hours before travelling are accepted. Then another LFT before returning to the UK, and a PCR within 2 days of getting home; must isolate until the results come back negative.

Reactions: 1
I saw ALW yesterday (happened to be in one of his theatres) and he was wandering around without a mask on (they ironically have masks beside the entrances) and having a right complain about restrictions because “no one is dying”. I have no sympathy for the man.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I mean it's no joke this new strain. The amount of people I've been in contact with in the past 10 days who've caught it and its not like these are reckless people either who aren't jabbed or don't wear masks. I don't get how Carrie can leave the country without testing properly, that's so reckless espically when you're stuck in am un air conditioned space for at least an hour

Reactions: 11
I have to say, maybe I’m just a nosey parker, but one of the things that pisses me off the most about these cast complaints is how vague they are. The whole cast of Cinderella, including (and especially tbh) Carrie, keep putting out cryptic posts about how horrible their experiences are. But I just think, if your experiences are so horrible, tell us! Give us specifics on how ALW is such an awful employer. Tell us what happened! Because, if you don’t feel comfortable sharing that, then you shouldn’t be sharing anything at all.

I don’t know why fully grown adults are acting like 14 year olds experiencing their first break up, tweeting indirect call outs and posting stories about what a terrible day they had.

As far as I’m concerned, as a vapid consumer of social media - you’ve either had a terrible time in your contract, in which case I have great sympathy for you, and you are now detailing your experiences, so that your audience can understand. Cool. Or, you’re actually doing okay, but enjoy the attention you get from indirecting your employer. You can’t have both.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Couldn't agree more with that ^. Let's call it what it is - attention seeking. I think maybe a big part of the problem is they're all agreeing with each other and encouraging the flounces, liking the statuses, and it's just an echo chamber at this point. So they're 100% sure they're absolutely in the right and have the right to be posting their vague, bitchy comments about their employer. Because all they're getting back is agreement from their peers, egging them on. And then with Carrie, all her fans also cheerleading it. I'm not sure they have a clue how badly they're coming across.

It's not *all* the cast though, and I feel very sorry for those not getting involved, just trying to do their jobs which they clearly do love. They're probably in a really tough spot, where they don't want to join in and be seen behaving unprofessionally, but if they're not seen as supporting their castmates that's also awkward for them.

Reactions: 19
Why the duck is she doing those stupid Instagram-filter quizzes _while_ standing in the ski slopes on holiday in Finland?
Can't she stop for even one week?? If she needs to make content even on holiday, can it at least be something different from her usual dumb quizzes? So boring.
As a Norwegian, I am sure the Finns standing around her in the slopes are like "what an idiot".

Reactions: 27
I reckon he's proposed on this hol
The latest picture she’s posted about yday being particularly beautiful is screaming proposal, the second picture she looks like she’s been crying. It’s really sweet tbf

Reactions: 9
If she's been proposed to she's going to act like the only woman on earth to ever be proposed to! 🙄

I do have a feeling that they won't last that long if the do get hitched, Carrie is the jealous type and with Oliver being in frozen hes probably going to have bigger things to come unlike Carrie who has sunk every opportunity to be a leading lady of the west end.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.