Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wouldn't surprise me. Despite all alws bluster and testing, they have never been one of the strongest shows for adhering to safety protocols. Even alw and Carrie have given covid denier vibes at times

Reactions: 4
So Rebecca Trehearn who plays the queen has covid. My GUESS is she got her pcr test yesterday, which is why the matinee was cancelled, the cast knew about it and wanted to wait until her result got back before doing the evening performance- especially those who have close contact. The delay in the show going on last night was management trying to convince them to go on eg. ‘her result hasn’t come back, we don’t know if she does have it, there is no confirmation she has it so we’ll go in as normal’ etc. It would explain the story I screenshot.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Something definitely went down yesterday - lots of comments of 'worst day ever' from the cast, Will Bozier responded to west end producer on Twitter saying last night's delay was NOT covid related then this from another cast member today... 🤔
Really doesn’t come over as professional all this even if they have legitimate complaints does it

Reactions: 18
I’ve thought that, then will marriages and babies be why she can’t get another role.
Obviously we can do both however in her line of work she would have to stop west end performing when heavily pregnant
Why? It’s not as if she dances much anyway. Nobody would be able to tell the difference, pregnant or not - she’d still be stood there looking concerned/constipated whilst giving her mediocre belt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something definitely went down yesterday - lots of comments of 'worst day ever' from the cast, Will Bozier responded to west end producer on Twitter saying last night's delay was NOT covid related then this from another cast member today... 🤔
Yet more "look at me, woe is me, I'll tease you with something that happened but I'm not brave enough to properly spill it" over-dramatic nonsense from this cast.

So you had some challenges at work and needed to hit the bottle afterwards, we all have those days at some point in our dull and dreary ordinary job lives, no need to make a song and dance about it and whinge to the world.

I mean if you listen to truly great actors of the decades speaking about their craft you get a real sense that they absolutely love performing and are itching to get on stage every minute of the day, come what may. But not this cast. Perhaps they need to consider whether this particular company, or acting in general, is truly their vocation.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yet more "look at me, woe is me, I'll tease you with something that happened but I'm not brave enough to properly spill it" over-dramatic nonsense from this cast.

So you had some challenges at work and needed to hit the bottle afterwards, we all have those days at some point in our dull and dreary ordinary job lives, no need to make a song and dance about it and whinge to the world.

I mean if you listen to truly great actors of the decades speaking about their craft you get a real sense that they absolutely love performing and are itching to get on stage every minute of the day, come what may. But not this cast. Perhaps they need to consider whether this particular company, or acting in general, is truly their vocation.
Literally this. So much this. I witch about my job plenty but never ever in public. They're not unique in having crappy management (if that's the case). Just shut up with the attention seeking cryptic bitching already. I feel really bad for those cast members who do truly seem grateful, love their jobs and get on with things quietly and professionally. Their castmates are dragging them down with them by association.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I very much can't see Carrie being a mum, she's never spoken about wanting kids (as far as I can remember) but if she were to have kids I can see her being a Pentland-type trying to live her dreams through her kids - Getting them to go to auditions and signing them up for every school holiday theatre club going and enrolling into stage school - even if they had no desire go to into theatre.
Sorry for the off topic: but this is Louise, yeah? I haven't followed her in years, last time probably when she got divorced. Is this what she's been doing to her little girl (who's probably not so little anymore)? I guess I need to catch up!

Reactions: 2

absolutely this! obviously i don’t know any of them personally but, based on their social media, they seem like the most dramatic cast ever (not ivano though, he seems like a sweetheart). a lot of them have done these really extra “terrible day at work” posts multiple times now; they’re in an industry where things change at the last minute all the time, if that’s enough to send you into a spiral then maybe think about a different type of job 🤷🏼‍♀️ i’m starting to see why alw allegedly lost patience with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry for the off topic: but this is Louise, yeah? I haven't followed her in years, last time probably when she got divorced. Is this what she's been doing to her little girl (who's probably not so little anymore)? I guess I need to catch up!
yeah louise is trying to become a dance mum and has darcy in dance lessons and competitions

Reactions: 4
I really think this might be the beginning of the end of Cinderella. I feel sad for the cast and crew, except Carrie who’ll just do more crappy ads or write more crappy novels.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but this is pathetic. The breakfast post screams attention seeker. Purposely putting the time in so people know it wasn't taken in the morning, and then that dramatic part at the bottom. Who cares??? Everyone has bad days. Cry me a river

Reactions: 12
Don't mean to turn this into a Rodney thread 🙃 but this insta post of his was also shared as a story with the caption 'Tone. Intended.' and honestly that just pisses me off. I happen to enjoy the show and I actually genuinely feel uncomfortable going to watch people perform who are posting sarcastic things like this about their jobs. Like, how is the audience meant to feel? You don't want to be up there, leave. So many would kill to take your place.
I don't want to pay to watch people perform who are bitching and sniping and complaining about it so publicly. I don't even care what's being done to them at this point, show some damn respect to your paying audience.

Ooh that was a rant for this early in the morning 😆

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't mean to turn this into a Rodney thread 🙃 but this insta post of his was also shared as a story with the caption 'Tone. Intended.' and honestly that just pisses me off. I happen to enjoy the show and I actually genuinely feel uncomfortable going to watch people perform who are posting sarcastic things like this about their jobs. Like, how is the audience meant to feel? You don't want to be up there, leave. So many would kill to take your place.
I don't want to pay to watch people perform who are bitching and sniping and complaining about it so publicly. I don't even care what's being done to them at this point, show some damn respect to your paying audience.

Ooh that was a rant for this early in the morning 😆
Wow, it's not just Carrie that has been acting up then, sounds like more of the cast have attitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
yeah it’s Louise she’s got darcy into ballet and dressing her the same as her 3(?) year old other daughter

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.