Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does is half assed. If she wasn't Tom's sister, she would have to take acting, singing and dancing lessons just like everyone else. Must be embarrassing knowing you only get roles because you've been stunt cast yet again. It's sad that there are so many actors who give it their all, spend years training and will never be appreciated the way Carrie is. If Tom wasn't rich/famous, Carrie wouldn't of been given the opportunities or the level of "fame" she has. Her entire career has been #gifted. Without Tom she wouldn't survive in the theatre world with her lack of skills and relying on The Face to secure auditions

Reactions: 13
What’s with the completely fake high-pitched “Hello everyone” in her ad? She sounds deranged. As always, if anything’s going to put me off buying a product it’s a CHF ad.
I heard that in Mrs. Doubtfire's voice lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Carrie performing tonight after all? I see Lauren was supposed to be on but has now said she won't be (just in her normal track), west end understudies twitter says Georgina isn't on, so does that make it Carrie? Going on when she is scheduled to be off doesn't sound like her.

Reactions: 1
Is Carrie performing tonight after all? I see Lauren was supposed to be on but has now said she won't be (just in her normal track), west end understudies twitter says Georgina isn't on, so does that make it Carrie? Going on when she is scheduled to be off doesn't sound like her.
Carrie won't be - she's in Finland. Feel bad for Lauren Byrne - that's been scheduled for ages hasn't it?!

Reactions: 4
Carrie won't be - she's in Finland. Feel bad for Lauren Byrne - that's been scheduled for ages hasn't it?!
Yeah, a shame for her and anyone booked to see her! I wonder why they've changed it. Assume it'll be Georgina instead.

Reactions: 2
Just seen that the matinee was cancelled today.
shows are being cancelled all over the place this week! just seen that cabaret, come from away, matilda and the lion king (and probably more) are all also off tonight for covid reasons.

interesting that the cinderella notice says “circumstances out of our control” rather than stating illness like the others i’ve seen.

Reactions: 8
So weird, cos I saw they were having more rehearsals this morning, then Lauren was bumped from the evening, then at very late notice the matinee cancelled. There'll be no shows left to see at this rate.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Someone in one of the musical theatre Facebook groups just said the matinee of Cinderella was delayed then cancelled and they were told “technical difficulties” but in reality that could mean anything, but the distinction is it’s not (apparently) illness and no one would blame them just saying it’s illness if it is

Reactions: 5
I've been watching Pretty Little Liars lately, and I noticed that Shay Mitchell is guilty of using The Face ™. It's not just a Fletcher thing. It's a "I definitely don't know how to act" thing.

Reactions: 9
Super confused as to how Cinderella was ok to be in rehearsals in the morning but last minute closed for performances

Also. Carrie's just jetted off, but presumably is a close contact of the cast/crew that are now plagued?

Can’t figure out what’s going on with Cinderella. Someone on a West End fb group I follow confirmed that they’re currently at the interval for tonight’s performance, which went ahead as planned (albeit with a half hour delay). I’m guessing it can’t be covid then? Must really be technical issues, as was said previously.

I have a feeling Carrie will take a "break" after Cinderella. Can't see her being offered a role like that again. Must be a reason she's missing so many shows and her schedule is constantly changing

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling Carrie will take a "break" after Cinderella. Can't see her being offered a role like that again. Must be a reason she's missing so many shows and her schedule is constantly changing
I'd I had written a musical I wouldn't want her anywhere near it after her twitter tantrums! Also wouldn't want the theatre clogged with her little band of hatefuls

Reactions: 5
No scheduled nespresso advent calendar posts? Could have taken the stupid thing with her and opened it in the hotel / aircraft steps!!

Hope there's a West End left for her to come back to, Covid/Boris seems to be doing a good job of demolishing it all of a sudden

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.