Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member

This just popped up on YouTube... we got Poomkin and Karen! Nasally American accents! And last but by no means least, The Face™ x infinity.

That's a bingo!
Oh hell no, don't let her spoil one of my favourite shows :oops:

Reactions: 1

queequeg19

Theres basically a hidden revolve that has the first few rows of the stalls on it and the front portion of the stage. This turns really slowly, so much that you don't notice it until you're facing other audience members and you have the ball scene in the round.

Bags and stuff are fine on the floor but if you're late, you won't be able to get to your seat until its turned back to the original way.

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
Question about the seats for Cinderella that go into the stage.
If people have their bags by their feet and theirs is one of the chairs that go onto the stage, wouldn’t that mean their bags would be in the stage as well? I’m just trying to envision how that actually looks

Mark81

VIP Member
Not exactly Carrie related, but they’ve got Cynthia Eviro (spelling on last name may be wrong)!as the guest judge on strictly due to Craig being ill who’s a huge name and has just been cast as Elphaba in the upcoming Wicked movie
Oh god...she can be problematic in her opinions and she doesn't dance as far as I'm aware. An interesting choice

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Am I blind or has she deleted her old Disney World vlogs? I swear she went at least twice each with Pete and Alex (although I understand taking down the Alex videos), but I can’t find them? All I can see are her more recent ones.
She deleted all but one with Pete and there's one with Charlie I think his name was?

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
That YouTube clip just looks so awful and really cements my decision not to go see the show. However someone I know went to see it today and posted on Facebook how amazing it was and how much she loved Carrie. This woman is in her 30s so a bit older than Carrie's normal target audience of hopefuls.

I find it so confusing - however much evidence I see that Carrie just isn't that good at performing or is rude and insulting (to fans AND to colleagues), it doesn't seem to matter because she genuinely does seem to still have pull with fans.

So as much as I want to believe she's backing herself into a corner and will find it impossible to find work on the future, I'm starting to think she'll always find a way.
A friend went to see it and described Carrie as ‘one of the best musical theatre stars of our generation‘.

Another friend is actually friends with Carrie and Tom in real life and always says what a lovely family they are so Carrie does have some friends outside of Instagram, or one anyway lol

Mark81

VIP Member
What, does Carrie really not need to wear glasses???! If so I find it so insulting when people who don't need to wear them

silkytoes

That YouTube clip just looks so awful and really cements my decision not to go see the show. However someone I know went to see it today and posted on Facebook how amazing it was and how much she loved Carrie. This woman is in her 30s so a bit older than Carrie's normal target audience of hopefuls.

I find it so confusing - however much evidence I see that Carrie just isn't that good at performing or is rude and insulting (to fans AND to colleagues), it doesn't seem to matter because she genuinely does seem to still have pull with fans.

So as much as I want to believe she's backing herself into a corner and will find it impossible to find work on the future, I'm starting to think she'll always find a way.

123klp

Honestly after ALW screamed what he did at the cast I can’t say I blame her for being pissed off. Im not a fan of her but ALW and other big theatre producers treat a lot of their workers like absolute 💩, I’d actually admire her if she took a public stand and said “it’s gross to blame your cast for your show doing badly”. ALW can’t admit that not everything he writes is amazing and will blame all his problems on everyone else. We’ve seen it before. I don’t like Carrie but I feel for her dealing with ALW and his ego. She probably had stars in her eyes thinking this would help her career and instead is dealing with a nightmare boss. Even if this does boot her out his shows for the foreseeable, I can see newer producers who hate the old guard taking her on.
What did he scream at the cast? I can’t find any articles and trying to get up to speed?