Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

felt_snide

Long time lurker here and just catching up… would anyone mind clarifying this? Did she allude to Pete abusing her somewhere?

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
It wasn't even cryptic, she wrote a whole essay on some poor person's reaction video filled with excuses for her bad performance. (Why doesn't she just own it and say: yeah I had an off day, that sucked but we get on with it)?

View attachment 895105
Oh I’d not even seen that or had totally forgotten if I had. I just remembered some posts about maybe writing about it one day

ruthg19

She’s also liked a quote tweet which just includes that video of a taxi driver telling a girl that her mouth is “moving a lot like a rat”. The video is obviously in response to ALW, but it’s funny af that Carrie doesn’t see the irony in her liking it.

shesaidit

So presumably today's show is the last one for Cindermehla 1.0, ahead of the revised version 2.0 launching with the Malala gala performance tomorrow evening?
Is that confirmed? I keep seeing it mentioned but not sure where it's come from.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Question: this Cinderella gala performance is on Monday and I don't think I've seen Carrie mention it more than once (when it was first announced). Is it not part of her contract to promote the show (I'm assuming)? I can't understand why she wouldn't be promoting the special performance/good cause/etc. Is it because she's not performing that day and doesn't care?
What does gala performance mean? (I'm clueless). Is it a performance where the audience are invited?