Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time Carrie does a Q and A I ask for advice as I have just self published my own book on Amazon and I ask the same question how to promote or go down the agency way but she never replies
I guess that’s because she literally doesn’t know and doesn’t have any advice! You saw how she said an agent approached ~her, not the other way around… She didn’t have to lift a finger to get published or get an agent or promote her work! She just smashes the keyboard a bit and everyone else does the rest for her while she basks in the glory. Congrats on your book - such a great achievement!! There are lots of resources out there for writers and authors about getting agents and traditionally published that would be far better and valuable than Miss Carrie could ever give.

Reactions: 17
Correct me if I’m wrong, and obviously non of this is factual I’m just going off what I read and what I can remember. But I’m sure in the early days of GuruGossiper someone said that when Carrie first started in Les Mis and she had time off she told a few of her disappointed minions that they should contact the box office and ask for a refund? I couldn’t find the original posts, just a few people referencing it.

9DDBAD0C-FDD4-4BAC-B891-6482F864BC96.jpeg

021C56A0-2EB4-472C-A12E-2C65211F01A3.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Carrie sees her understudies as lesser and not on her level. For her, it's like if your boss sat in your office watching you work all day. Some people would get intimidated by that. She thinks she is "better" therefore, in her mind, her understudy would be intimidated if they knew she was in the crowd watching them/judging them.

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well, but I think that's the way she thinks about it all. "If I was the understudy, I would feel intimidated if the principle actor was watching me."

I don't know how popular that thinking is, because others see understudies as no lesser than the principle actor, therefore there is no levels to it/they see each other on the same level. Like I've seen the principle actor make a congrats excited post about the understudy many times.

I think she also gets possessive about her roles too. kinda like "Why watch them, they won't be as good as me?" Or she is too frightened to watch them, incase she watches and feels like they are better than she is. I think someone doing "her" role better would send her on an insecure spiral.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well, but I think that's the way she thinks it. "If I was the understudy, I would feel intimidated if the principle actor was watching me."
no, you explained that very well. That’s exactly what I think too.

Reactions: 7
I know it's not exactly watching understudies but this popped up on my tiktok, Christina going to watch the tour version of Heathers

Carrie would never!!

Reactions: 5
And here she is bowing again.......and again......and again.... this narcissistic behavior is dangerous. I do work in the industry but am completely unaware of anyone else that does this!?

This might be wrong, I apologise if it is, I'm no Conservative but one of our democratically elected MP'S was murdered yesterday. Carrie, just for this weekend, maybe stop making the world about yourself. Please. And yeah, people clap. Get some integrity and some modesty and stop sharing.

Reactions: 13
And here she is bowing again.......and again......and again.... this narcissistic behavior is dangerous. I do work in the industry but am completely unaware of anyone else that does this!?

This might be wrong, I apologise if it is, I'm no Conservative but one of our democratically elected MP'S was murdered yesterday. Carrie, just for this weekend, maybe stop making the world about yourself. Please. And yeah, people clap. Get some integrity and some modesty and stop sharing.
Exactly. Like I’m no conservative either, but I heard what happened and that’s awful. Can’t say I’m surprised she didn’t say anything though. She’s too busy with people who came to see HER instead of the show.

Reactions: 6
She currently has 9 stories of her bowing. How does she not see how embarrassing this is for her?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She currently has 9 stories of her bowing. How does she not see how embarrassing this is for her?
The Theatreboard crew are commenting on it too now, and they are usually quite pro-Carrie.

And I know I’ve said it before but that thing she does with her arms to permit the rest of the cast to come forward gets more and more irritating!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.